Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,482 members, 7,801,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Bee Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bee Farming (2719 Views)

Bee Farming In Nigeria (apiculture) / Honey Bee Farming / Bee Farming Can Generate Billions Of Dollars For Nigeria – Usaid Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bee Farming by loshybab(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2017
Hello famz!
Honey,as we all know has immense benefits and I find it unbelievable that a thread on how its been extensively produced is scarce.

I will be glad if bee farmers in the house can assist with necessary inputs on the steps to take,implements/equipment needed to start the production of honey through bee farming. Thank you!
Re: Bee Farming by llakes4real: 7:16am On May 24, 2017
Okay

Re: Bee Farming by llakes4real: 7:39am On May 24, 2017
What information do you have about the farming? You should start the discussion proper! Thank you.

Re: Bee Farming by loshybab(m): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
I would have loved to but then,i have little or no knowledge about it aside some internet pics of some beehives,which is why I've created this thread.
Re: Bee Farming by osahon360(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2017
if you want to know more about bee keeping and honey production and you live in lagos.or within southwest or anywhr in nigeria if u dont mind,there is free lecture and consultancy starting from next week in lagos.watsapp 08169283082 or email emmaimafidon70@gmail.com for more details
Re: Bee Farming by loshybab(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Alright...thanks fit this,I'll think about it
Re: Bee Farming by Cocosmite: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
Please I am interested in Honey producers in Nigeria
Re: Bee Farming by Moyanbe(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
I just set up honeybee farm at kobape side of ogun State. After bathing the hives twice, there were presence of bee workers but they couldn't colonize the hives due to far location of their main colony.
I am now looking for where to purchase a colony of bee workers and queen around Ogun, Lagos or SW. I will be glad for any useful information
Re: Bee Farming by loshybab(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cocosmite:
Please I am interested in Honey producers in Nigeria
I'm not one yet and I equally don't have the contact of any producer right now,you can create a thread on that subject. for more inputs.
Re: Bee Farming by loshybab(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Moyanbe:
I just set up honeybee farm at kobape side of ogun State. After bathing the hives twice, there were presence of bee workers but they couldn't colonize the hives due to far location of their main colony.
I am now looking for where to purchase a colony of bee workers and queen around Ogun, Lagos or SW. I will be glad for any useful information
Thanks bro!
I really can't help you with what you seek but confident you'll get it sooner.Goodluck bro
Re: Bee Farming by anienge001: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
loshybab:
Hello famz!
Honey,as we all know has immense benefits and I find it unbelievable that a thread on how its been extensively produced is scarce.

I will be glad if bee farmers in the house can assist with necessary inputs on the steps to take,implements/equipment needed to start the production of honey through bee farming. Thank you!

There are some useful YouTube videos if you invest a bit in data. You can learn from there. Alternatively, find real bee keepers and understudy them. Most of them don't have time for the Internet thing.

When you start producing let me know your monthly capacity. One of the products that I am developing has honey as one of the major raw materials.
Re: Bee Farming by harbayo20(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
We produce real honey and package it too
Our bee farm is at different locations in Osun and we can talk biz on how it can get to you
Depends on the capacity you need
Re: Bee Farming by loshybab(m): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2018
anienge001:

There are some useful YouTube videos if you invest a bit in data. You can learn from there. Alternatively, find real bee keepers and understudy them. Most of them don't have time for the Internet thing.

When you start producing let me know your monthly capacity. One of the products that I am developing has honey as one of the major raw materials.
Noted!
I certainly look forward to doing biz with you.
Re: Bee Farming by loshybab(m): 12:53am On Apr 11, 2018
anienge001:

Noted!
I certainly look forward to doing biz with you.
Re: Bee Farming by abeggnow: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
harbayo20:
Our bee farm is at different locations in Osun and we can talk biz on how it can get to you
hello I am interested in buying raw honey, how do I reach you. I want in substantial quantity
Re: Bee Farming by Rammycares(f): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
harbayo20:

Hello
please I'm interested is buying pure honey,
How can I reach you ?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production / Insights On Storage Business / Matured Foreign Turkey For Sale In Port Harcourt .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.