Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,605 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) (28083 Views)

Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday / Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by arleck(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2017
happy birthday,

this one na teacher o!
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by Acetyl(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2017
krissconnect:
On the 23rd of May, 2017,a memorable day coupled with fun filled packages, Miss Optional1 celebrated her birthday.

Quite an enthusiastic lady whose affinity for kids is second to none. We nairalanders in uno vox wish you unending happiness cum gratias plena vitae. I personally pray you marry a Mark Zukerberg.

Cc: lalasticlala
"I personally pray you marry a Mark Zuckerberg "People like you won't allow this young lady make right decision in relationship...
Smh.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by Maro4u(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2017
krissconnect:
More pictures
come no meat for your birthday rice? undecided
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by Maro4u(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2017
optional1:

wow

thanks so much boo
appreciation this alot..

I just pray u are not those children's English teacher o grin
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:50pm On May 24, 2017
Na school be dat or poultry? embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by Maro4u(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Na school be dat or poultry? embarassed
its like u are blind its like na poultry your children dey go instead of school undecided
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:20pm On May 24, 2017
Maro4u:

its like u are blind its like na poultry your children dey go instead of school undecided

Is only means you have no clue what a school should look like!
Dead brain. kiss
10th world country with concrete floor as furniture.
Twa!

See "plastic lunch bags" aka trash buckets too? cheesy
How "DEAD PRESIDENT" nor go rule? cry
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by EternalTruth: 9:31pm On May 24, 2017
optional1:

wow
thanks so much boo appreciation this alot..
will you marry me?
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 9:44pm On May 24, 2017
Optional1 is like cute like that! kiss kiss kiss

Nice one Love! Greater Heights IJN!!! kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 9:59pm On May 24, 2017
justmenoni:
Are you their engilishi grin teacher

not engirishi cheacher but nupe cheacher
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by zeezeegal(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2017
technicallyrich:
You want us to see you as a good girl with a good heart that loves kids.anyway people done scam me with that innocent looks again.to me you are a heartless girl with packaging.I fear anybody wey no fear people that try to be good always.
You remind me of my ex wendy.
Ayah... D Tin Wey Dem Take Do U Strong Gan!...
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 10:19pm On May 24, 2017
Amen ma
thanking you

Berbierklaus:
Happy birthday optional1 don't let the bad words get to you,you have a pure heart with pure intentions,I pray next year you have enough money to give the kids a treat. kiss kiss smiley

BTW

You don dey use makeup o,remember when you were contesting for miss nairaland,you kept repeating I don't use make up I don't use makeup as if those that use are committing a big sin,no be brows you draw and powder you use so tonguetonguetongue

(Don't mind me dear I play alot) gringrin

btw odunharry come and carry your wife before she spoil my market oh...

I use make up in this pix and it was used during the contest.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 24, 2017
I love you because you love kids sweety, HBD Ma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by anibestlala(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2017
Happy birthday ,may your days be filled with abundance and overflow. cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 10:31pm On May 24, 2017
Silver and Gold i have non..

Chanchit:
It seems this is the new style in town, na so one babe tell me
'tomorrow is my birthday'
Me- "so how are you celebrating it?"
she- " I'm celebrating it with the motherless babies"
Me-"Are you a celebrity? abeg do something, make boys come celebrate with you, plenty of us sef no get mama, na package we dey package"

She-" No, I just want to celebrate them"

Na so birthday reach, she was just snapping with the poor children, I no see cartoon of indomie, I no see biscuit, no Bobo abi sweet, she just flooded every where with pictures.

Op, I'm not seeing biscuit or caprisone here too o, it seems you are running same model with that babe.

lolz oga recession dy this land nah..

Btw all you mentioned was given to them at the closing hour so that their parents can see it...

A child gave me sweet, another ballon, another biscuit saying aunt happy birthday..

This morning immediately i entered the class a kid came to me and say *aunt take my mummy say i should give you and say happy birthday* what she gave me was an airtime...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by justmenoni: 10:34pm On May 24, 2017
Eya

quote author=optional1 post=56846570]

[/quote]
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 10:36pm On May 24, 2017
justmenoni:
Eya
quote author=optional1 post=56846570]

engirishi e af die ice burying it.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by ashewoboy(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by Chanchit: 10:57pm On May 24, 2017
optional1:
Silver and Gold i have non..

lolz oga recession dy this land nah..

Btw all you mentioned was given to them at the closing hour so that their parents can see it...

A child gave me sweet, another ballon, another biscuit saying aunt happy birthday..

This morning immediately i entered the class a kid came to me and say *aunt take my mummy say i should give you and say happy birthday* what she gave me was an airtime...

Anyways, happy birthday my sister. Wetin the girl do just pain me ni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by dacovajnr: 11:05pm On May 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
just as your name implies
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by Odunharry(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2017
optional1:
Amen ma thanking you

btw odunharry come and carry your wife before she spoil my market oh...

I use make up in this pix and it was used during the contest.
Lol.. She won't spoil yr market.. She's only marketing you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by justmenoni: 12:41am On May 25, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy

optional1:

engirishi e af die ice burying it.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by nc201016(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2017
technicallyrich:
You want us to see you as a good girl with a good heart that loves kids.anyway people done scam me with that innocent looks again.to me you are a heartless girl with packaging.I fear anybody wey no fear people that try to be good always.
You remind me of my ex wendy.
girls just love show off to have more followers

u are suppose to know that she's selling her market
to whom it may concern sha
cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by delishpot: 10:07am On May 25, 2017
Fine gal. Hbd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by Franky826: 10:56am On May 25, 2017
optional1:

wow
thanks so much boo appreciate this alot..
the hills on the back looks like one I know in enugu. affirmative?
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by prinsam30: 5:46pm On May 25, 2017
Long life and all of God's blessings my Love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
Franky826:

the hills on the back looks like one I know in enugu. affirmative?

na middle belt be this sir..
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 9:01pm On May 25, 2017
Odunharry:

Lol.. She won't spoil yr market.. She's only marketing you

she dey market me for the wrong side nah..
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by Franky826: 9:49pm On May 25, 2017
optional1:

na middle belt be this sir..
okay

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by Odunharry(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2017
optional1:

Lol... no na..
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by robosky02(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2017
optional1:

ok grin
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by profsomebody(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2017
Sacred heart. @optional1 HBD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happened At My First Burial Job As A Photographer. / Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos / Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.