Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. (17258 Views)

5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners / 10 Tips For Smartphone Security / Auto Correct: Smartphone Users Worst Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by KingsleyCEO: 8:50am On May 24, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Glo grin grin

Curse me later ..

If I tire you slap your phone go disappear!
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by moorevic(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2017
I'd go for airtel
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by smartty68(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2017
estheremma:

pls what code gives u double of ur data,d plan im on gives 1.5gb fr 1000 n it barely goes 3weeks,pls epp a sister o
Its same code o just that I inserted my sin on a new phone(tecno) I bought for my Aunt since last year. It came with double data offer
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by smartty68(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:

About Airtel, I think it's cheap. 1000naira for 3gb (bb10 data though, works on all android devices), #8000 bonus when you load #1000 out of which about 3,500 is for data and the rest for calls to non-airtel numbers too. 107mb social media bundle bonus and 352mb free data bonus.

You get bonus above when you load #1000, when you are on the default tariff. You also get bonuses when you load lower denominations too.

And also, you get charged for what you use on this particular plan.
Well, call bonuses don't trip me. Airtel data rate on browsing is simply high
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by neveah(f): 8:57am On May 24, 2017
I think Etisalat is the best.its very fast now reliable... Just close ur eyes to d amount n subscribe sha
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by karrim4real(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2017
MTN is the best both services services and data plan.

Meanwhile check my signature here
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by smartty68(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
How do I retweak the imei?
What does that even mean?
Do you have an MTK device?
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Ahmeduana(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2017
kick:
Etisalat is the best.... Just that their subscriptions are expensive compared to others.
AND STILL THEY ARE RUNNING INTO DEBT!
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by rocknation62(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2017
tejpot:
Yeartel
lols...you spelt it d way some AFONJ......calls it grin grin grin

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by yemmy75(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2017
smartty68:

Firstly;
1. Location
2. Choose your preferred network
3. Compare Data bundles prices
4. Data charge rates online

From my location;
MTN, Airtel & Etisalat are cool

Data stats;
MTN is way more cheaper online. #1,000 for 1.5GB data worth of data

Airtel is way too expensive online. #1,000 for 1.5GB worth of data

Etisalat is very expensive online. #1,000 for 1GB worth of data

I'm using MTN currently; I get double of my data everytime I subscribe tongue

How pls?
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by MOSICATED5(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2017
Planning on having sleepless nights, always hissing and frustrated then subscriber to GLO
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Eeroh95(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2017
smartty68:

Firstly;
1. Location

From my location;

Data stats;

how do you do it?
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by kaze4sure(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2017
pls whc tariff is that?

smartty68:

Firstly;
1. Location

From my location;

Data stats;

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by DJInfluence: 9:37am On May 24, 2017
This would have been a very good topic if Nairaland had the option to add a real poll to it. that way one could just see the actual figures instead of reading through the whole thread.

So please the Mod of Nland, could we please have such a feature added to the website.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by mytym1: 9:42am On May 24, 2017
All is the same, it's depends on ur area
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by gmajor10(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2017
smartty68:

Firstly;
1. Location

From my location;

Data stats;

Please do you double mtn data bundle
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2017
lol...I was trying to make a decision for which network I can port to from glo.
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Nobody: 10:04am On May 24, 2017
Etisalat is the best,I download gigabytes in minutes,although it's expensive but hey nothing good in life come cheap,avoid GLO by any means
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Benwems(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2017
LaRochelle:
Where all networks are present in a location, Etisalat is the fastest but it is the most expensive. You can't blame them; speed comes at a premium. The comma is that Etisalat doesn't work everywhere. Glo is just a very useless network. The tariff plans are cheap but they also come at a cost, slow-breaking speed. I don't know about the speed of Airtel.

I can't believe a time would come when I would use any part of my being to market MTN. They are truly "everywhere you go". The speed could rival Etisalat sometimes. The plans are not as cheap as Glo or Airtel but it is well worth it. Where other networks are frustrating you, MTN could be a sweetheart in terms of coverage.

So, to answer your question, I'd go with MTN.
mtn paid agent spotted. Only Etisalat and Airtel are the best. mtn and glo are trash.
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by musa7m(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2017
Menh:

Airtel, Etisalat & Mtn which one is the best?
etisalat and 2nd airtel....
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by LaRochelle(f): 10:17am On May 24, 2017
Benwems:

mtn paid agent spotted. Only Etisalat and Airtel are the best. mtn and glo are trash.

MTN? Paid me? That's the joke of the century.
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Alfred234(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2017
For me it's Airtel
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by dkings101(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2017
I use an Android phone. I do I sub for this plan? Are you sure it works on Android? Pls enlight me and pls drop the USSD code for sub

olayinkajnr:

About Airtel, I think it's cheap. 1000naira for 3gb (bb10 data though, works on all android devices), #8000 bonus when you load #1000 out of which about 3,500 is for data and the rest for calls to non-airtel numbers too. 107mb social media bundle bonus and 352mb free data bonus.

You get bonus above when you load #1000, when you are on the default tariff. You also get bonuses when you load lower denominations too.

And also, you get charged for what you use on this particular plan.
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by TipMe(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2017
Ntel, just come and try it very Fast, clear HD voice unlimited data monthly sosos superb
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by 2shure: 10:45am On May 24, 2017
Spectranet 40gig bro.
Always available.
Good for surfing
Downloading
Streaming.
U can be online for 30hrs and only 300mb wud consume
But try it with mtn or airtel
Within an hour u will consume 300mb
Spectranet is really cheap abeg
Plus free night browsing things

1 Like

Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by Hyicene(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2017
Menh:
Airtel, Etisalat & Mtn which one is the best?
its glo
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by dukeo(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2017
Menh:
Please suggest the best GSM provider in terms of high-speed internet service and reasonable tariff plan for smartphone users.

By your terms, airtel or mtn
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by emmydon090: 11:02am On May 24, 2017
MTN
Re: Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2017
dkings101:
I use an Android phone. I do I sub for this plan? Are you sure it works on Android? Pls enlight me and pls drop the USSD code for sub

Change your imei to bb10 imei, insert your airtel SIM, create a new APN with internet.ng.airtel.com, load 1000 and dial *431# to sub

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To / Airtel Complete Social BIS Data Plan Now 3GB / Apple Confirms Iphone 8 Is Making A Crackling Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.