Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,005 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Anybody Else Having Issues With Speed On Etisalat Internet Data??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anybody Else Having Issues With Speed On Etisalat Internet Data??? (589 Views)

Are You Experiencing Slow Data Speed On MTN & Did You Get This Message? / How To Activate Cliq4dnite Plan On Etisalat(9mobile) Sim / Etisalat Unveils 100% Double Data Bonus Offer On Etisalat Easycliq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Else Having Issues With Speed On Etisalat Internet Data??? by Nasri100(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2017
I used to be an ardent fan of Glo. Even when people were moaning about their proper s hit network, i stayed and managed. However i got pissed off when they decided to downgrade their data plans.

More so, on my Iphone you cant even do anything with glo. News alerts come late, Snapchat is hell and Instagram videos take 1 million years to load.

I decided to move to Etisalat considering N1200 gets you 1.5gb over N1000 for 1.6gb on glo that you cant even enjoy.

Even though the experience is 90% better than Glo, Etisalat is not really fast like it used to be.

Did anybody notice a drop in speed on Etisalat internet data?
Re: Anybody Else Having Issues With Speed On Etisalat Internet Data??? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 23, 2017
Nasri100:
I used to be an ardent fan of Glo. Even when people were moaning about their proper s hit network, i stayed and managed. However i got pissed off when they decided to downgrade their data plans.

More so, on my Iphone you cant even do anything with glo. News alerts come late, Snapchat is hell and Instagram videos take 1 million years to load.

I decided to move to Etisalat considering N1200 gets you 1.5gb over N1000 for 1.6gb on glo that you cant even enjoy.

Even though the experience is 90% better than Glo, Etisalat is not really fast like it used to be.

Did anybody notice a drop in speed on Etisalat internet data?

All of them are the same.
Re: Anybody Else Having Issues With Speed On Etisalat Internet Data??? by Nasri100(m): 5:43pm On May 23, 2017
angels09:

All of them are the same.

True but that Glo is suicide mission.
Re: Anybody Else Having Issues With Speed On Etisalat Internet Data??? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 23, 2017
Nasri100:

True but that Glo is suicide mission.
In my zanga MTN is voluntary contribution
Re: Anybody Else Having Issues With Speed On Etisalat Internet Data??? by Repairnigeria(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2017
I dey flex my mtn

(1) (Reply)

Tecno N7 Upgrade Needed Urgently / Nigeria Is 9th Most Spammed Country – Truecaller (see Other Country's Rank) / Screen Overlay Detected Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.