Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,993 members, 7,803,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) (56707 Views)

Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ojo Slay Together On A Holiday Trip / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by heykims(m): 8:22pm On May 23, 2017
This guy wey dey always act thug in movies

1 Like

Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by MotherXmas(f): 8:30pm On May 23, 2017
francotunsco:
she seem kinda older sha. buh, love covereth all things.
francotunsco:

Sure. She is older but 'love don't care' in Simi's voice.

1 Like

Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by luminouz(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
Akshow:
Dude is very handsome. Dudellete too is very beautiful. I endorse their relationship. grin
Really? tongue

1 Like

Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by creamylicious(f): 8:46pm On May 23, 2017
she's either older or they're agemates a
Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by creamylicious(f): 8:46pm On May 23, 2017
she's either older or they're agemates
Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by hefelove(m): 9:23pm On May 23, 2017
I even think say na this guy Adesuwa go marry
Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2017
Dey look Gud together
Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by okooloyun1(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2017
francotunsco:
I agree with you she is by far older than him but wetin be my own.

1 Like

Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by chara019: 9:49pm On May 23, 2017
omo,see as she carry my crush from me... Happy union jae
Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by ModusOperandi(f): 9:52pm On May 23, 2017
Wole, why do you want to break my heart? How will I sleep tonight
Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by ionsman: 10:05pm On May 23, 2017
Ewwww...These bloggers are just useless for real. I actually saw this picture on instagram this morning,then I had to dig only to discover it's a set pix where they are a couple. Gosh! So you just can't investigate before rushing to post on your blog? Na wa!
Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by nuelsam: 10:18pm On May 23, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Just yesterday, Nollywood actor Daniel.K.Daniel proposed to his long time girlfriend as he marked his 31st birthday. We were awesomely surprised by the engagement of Adesua Etomi and Banky W last month, and since a lot of Nollywood bachelors have been on the hot seat to change their status to being married.

Today, Nollywood actor Wole Ojo released a photo on Instagram, captioned “Picture Perfect with Bae”.

The Bae in this picture was Nollywood actress, Kehinde Bankole.

The question on every one’s mind is to know, if these two are presently dating, and are gradually telling us to be ready for their engagement announcement.

Trust our Nollywood celebrities, who are always quick to tell us its a picture from a movie shoot, and how they are just good friends. That’s the way Adesua Etomi and Banky W kept friend-zoning each other till they shook the internet with their engagement, lets keep our fingers crossed on these two.

See photo below

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/23/photo-nollywood-actors-wole-ojo-and-kehinde-bankole-are-in-a-relationship/

like its my business

Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by OliveCynosure(f): 1:06am On May 24, 2017
Wole Ojo is married!
Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by moderatedguy: 1:21am On May 24, 2017
OliveCynosure:
Wole Ojo is married!
Gbam
Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 5:22am On May 24, 2017
subtlemee:
Their cup of tea

wetin our own cup go be, kunu, zobo or fruit juice? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 5:24am On May 24, 2017
NkayTiana:
This is super story!!!

you look like her, are you sure she is not your cousin? cool
Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by kennyrachael(f): 6:14am On May 24, 2017
so wetin come concern us?
Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by neveah(f): 9:13am On May 24, 2017
They remind me of the old limca ad. They look gud tho
Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by Anfieldboss: 9:18am On May 24, 2017
It was a picture taken while shooting a movie
Re: Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) by Fohlah(f): 10:10am On May 24, 2017
story for d gods

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.