Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars (49657 Views)

SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by wickyyolo: 8:36pm On May 23, 2017
Robin Hood grin
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by bewacharlie(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2017
con see as them dae run inside Unimaid wen dae hear bomb explosion, they ran leaving one of them hu was injured due to the explosion....#yeye_people

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by ikp120(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2017
Nigeria sorry!
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by smudge2079(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2017
This country sef? I just give up

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by ekems2017(f): 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
This is what you get when animals in form of human beings are given jobs when well respected graduates are being denied the privilege of working because they don't have a God father to speak for them.

Sorry Mr man. That is Nigeria for you.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Sunshine1969: 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
I wish he had his papers or at least beg the FRSC officials, or at most beg the soldiers. Two wrongs is not equal to right! See the shame on him! This has hone viral and forever! I sympathize with because he may not get reprieve!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by kizygist: 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
What do you call this? Does it even sound nice to the ears? Why will they have to strip someone naked just because of car particulars. God have mercy on us all. See the top 10 richest politicians in Nigeria 2017 and their networth
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/top-10-richest-politicians-in-nigeria-2017-trendyupdates-com-ng/
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by GreyLaw(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
Our army, I'm tempted to say they are useless, but for the sake of the good ones among them, I hold my peace.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by azimibraun: 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
If your Father, mother or any relative is in the Nigerian Army top echelon and all this is happening and you read or hear about them and you have not asked them WHY? Shame on you and may untold pain and shame visit you. Simple. The one that will be beyond their military control. Even if I am wrong, I have put my point across. Good Manners begin from the family.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Uyi168: 8:38pm On May 23, 2017
na civilian body them for dea get power..

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2017
Abuse Of Power is what SOME of our Soldiers are known for. If they are sent for war they will start running for safety while the media lie in their favour. My Uncle is One

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by booblacain(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2017
timilehin007:
Now it is looking like 'staging to me all these cruel videos against our security operatives. Almost everyday it's either police brutalizing defenseless citizen or army 'fatalizing another lady or navy pummelling a trader..is it suppose to be a coincidence or just some bad elements trying to make our security operatives look bad for reasons known to them..am not understanding o
I am sure you reside in mali or sudan. You better come back to your country, one slap from a Nigerian soldier will give you all the understanding you need.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Buharimustgo: 8:38pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=timilehin007 post=56811107]Now it is looking like 'staging to me all these cruel videos against our security operatives. Almost everyday it's either police brutalizing defenseless citizen or army 'fatalizing another lady or navy pummelling a trader..is it suppose to be a coincidence or just some bad elements trying to make our security operatives look bad for reasons known to them..am not understanding o[/quo

May you have a more bitter experience from them for writing this rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by brojoshua: 8:39pm On May 23, 2017
What concern soldiers about vehicle's particulars? That is trespass and abuse of power in a corrupt country

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 23, 2017
So the army now enforce the law meant for the frsc

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by futurerex: 8:40pm On May 23, 2017
Building material FRSC officials and wickedness are 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by azimibraun: 8:43pm On May 23, 2017
Fayose, FFK and all those fake noise making lawyers that come to Channels TV to shout Buhari, Budget, Supreme Court judges, Dasuki, will all pretend not to see this one. I expected Tinubu to say Lagos will resist this when it happens.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by oluwashedy: 8:44pm On May 23, 2017
This is absolutely wrong.... Is it not the duty of road safety officials to inspect drivers whose vehicle particulars are outdated or incomplete?

The military is gradually deviating from their original role of protecting the territorial integrity of our country to dollimg out inhumane treatments on law abiding citizens

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by kevoh(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2017
timilehin007:
Now it is looking like 'staging to me all these cruel videos against our security operatives. Almost everyday it's either police brutalizing defenseless citizen or army 'fatalizing another lady or navy pummelling a trader..is it suppose to be a coincidence or just some bad elements trying to make our security operatives look bad for reasons known to them..am not understanding o
No it's not staged. Something similar happened on that same route a few years ago, just that then there was no protest from the victim then as this one did. With the influx of good quality camera phones,easy and cheap access to internet, any small drama between civilians and security operatives is quickly captured by i-witnesses and uploaded on the net.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by tsannee(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2017
beautiful nonsense
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 23, 2017
timilehin007:
Seriously you need to check ur brain

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 23, 2017
azimibraun:
Fayose, FFK and all those fake noise making lawyers that come to Channels TV to shout Buhari, Budget, Supreme Court judges, Dasuki, will all pretend not to see this one. I expected Tinubu to say Lagos will resist this when it happens.
Mehn, your amount of gibberish is becoming nauseating

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 23, 2017
okay.
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by weyabcom: 8:57pm On May 23, 2017
timilehin007:
u need uneducated slap angry

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by engrkaz(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2017
Congrats to d cabbie....it's your time to blow... Some attention seekers will post ur pix tomorrow for somebody to help them locate u. Once again congrats mr driver.

But the soldier, hmmm na court martial get u so
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by donbenie(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2017
timilehin007:
The situation has always been this bad,it's only the power of Social Media that's bringing it to public awareness..

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by Tecno66: 9:00pm On May 23, 2017
Where are we heading as a nation? Soldiers too now checking vehicle particulars?
stephenduru:
As shared by May Ebute......

'The brutality of the military and the paramilitary in Nigeria can actually make madmen out of sane people.
The man in this picture got his car impounded by Road safety officials around Mararaba axis of Abuja, for lack of having his complete vehicle particulars. He is said to be a kabu kabu driver who goes by the name John. He usually plies the Mararaba, Abuja axis. Eye witness account says that because he dared to argue with them, the FRSC officials called upon soldiers to help assist them in disciplining the man. Trust our Nigerian soldiers. They beat the man, rolled him in a pool of stagnant water and tore off his clothes, leaving him stark nakd, under the full glare of motorists and passersby. They say he who is down needs fear no fall. Rather than cower in shame, the man caused a major hold up. He blocked the highway in protest amidst cheers from spectators in solidarity with him. With stones in both hands, he dared any motorist to pass. Of course no one wanted a stone to land on their heads or cars, so they kept their distance.
I wonder when our military will learn to start treating civilians as humans and not animals'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/soldiers-connive-with-frsc.html

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by timilehin007(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2017
weyabcom:
u need uneducated slap angry

Make God punish u for that...I see u are uneducated since u can't easy deduced what I put up there u should have moved on instead of showing how uneducated u are..
II wasn't like I supporthink the barbaric act. As u could see i agreed it happened almost every blessed day and I make it cleared that almost all the arm forces carry out this inhumane act..it was a mere confuse that I could this be happening on daily basis that I hope it was not staged that was to show that I hoped any arm forces personnel could come and defend this if he/she could.

You lack understanding obviously
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by timilehin007(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2017
Kathmandu:
Seriously you need to check ur brain

Make God punish u for that...I see u are uneducated since u can't easy deduced what I put up there u should have moved on instead of showing how uneducated u are..
II wasn't like I supporthink the barbaric act. As u could see i agreed it happened almost every blessed day and I make it cleared that almost all the arm forces carry out this inhumane act..it was a mere confuse that I could this be happening on daily basis that I hope it was not staged that was to show that I hoped any arm forces personnel could come and defend this if he/she could.

You lack understanding obviously

I wonder how u pass in class

See reasonable person who understood me below..olodo
Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by djlaqua91(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2017
Nairaland and false news. I happened to be opposite where it happened. Apparently, the man had mental issues and stripped naked. Carried a big stone and was ready to wound any baga.

Later on, soldiers started shooting foolishly into the air in order to disperse the crowd. Omo see as men run.

OP better modify this story.

Edit: the police wouldn't handle the man, so the army stepped in to brutalize him with maximum shi shi. We need better mental health care services in this 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by timilehin007(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2017
donbenie:
The situation has always been this bad,it's only the power of Social Media that's bringing it to public awareness..

My brother this thing as become norm among our arm forces. .can this ever be eradicated cry

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars by timilehin007(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2017
djlaqua91:
Nairaland and false news. I happened to be opposite where it happened. Apparently, the man had mental issues and stripped naked. Carried a big stone and was ready to wound any baga.

Later on, soldiers started shooting foolishly into the air in order to disperse the crowd. Omo see as men run.

Exactly my thought and some mofos have started castigating there big brothers already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed / Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.