Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos (46378 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video / Unseen Video Of Canadian Lawmaker Begging For African Cap In Ooni Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Femolacaster(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2017
Those masturbators have started flooding the thread. INFERIORITY COMPLEX INDEED!
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by CaptainFM1: 9:52pm On May 23, 2017
yankeeguy:
I will only comment if Oni is a fan of Real madrid

Lol. Our great Ooni will rather support Real Eyimba of Aba or Sunshine stars of Akure. He will support our own league first.
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by wristbangle: 9:52pm On May 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Spiteful aborigines of the fallen angel will surely be miffed by this news.. cheesy

Cc: Oba Lil Wayne. grin

I swear u be Oba Awon werey gringrin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2017
me self dy wait for invite o
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by ipodstinks: 9:55pm On May 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Oba way embezzle money before, that one na oba?
Na your family money he embezzled?
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Ebulonse(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2017
ademusiwa3r:

The Nigeria Canadian association may be doing it on his own. They are ignorant people

Because they Nigerian who fail high school.and the Nigeria Canadian association they failed high school.

I have met the prime Minister of Canada.. before. Ile Ife nonsense is considered a fraud.

You go into the history of the army and you know it is a fraud.

So the Nigeria Canadian association are ignorant people

Because some ignorant Nigerian living in Canada don't believe my story.

Ile Ife is not the home of the Yoruba people.

They should go ask the military.

I don't lie

The city of Brampton is inviting Ile Ife.. another city.
Do u really understand yourself?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by onatisi(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2017
No wonder the oba of lagos is simply jealous and envious of the oni of ife.
This oni of ife simply stands out among all other present obas in the yoruba kingdom
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by nwaanambra1(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2017
ademusiwa3r:

The Nigeria Canadian association may be doing it on his own. They are ignorant people

Because they Nigerian who fail high school.and the Nigeria Canadian association they failed high school.

I have met the prime Minister of Canada.. before. Ile Ife nonsense is considered a fraud.

You go into the history of the army and you know it is a fraud.

So the Nigeria Canadian association are ignorant people

Because some ignorant Nigerian living in Canada don't believe my story.

Ile Ife is not the home of the Yoruba people.

They should go ask the military.

I don't lie

The city of Brampton is inviting Ile Ife.. another city.

EMPEROR ADEMUSIWA HIMSELF!

THE ONLY EMPEROR OF THE ENTIRE YORUBA RACE!

THE ONLY LIVING DIRECT DESCENDANT OF ODUDUWA BORN AND DELIVERED IN ILE-IFE IN TO THE HANDS OF THE YORUBA ANGELS!

THE ONLY ACKNOWLEDGED AND APPROVED LIVING GODS OF THE YORUBA RACE!

THE ONLY LIVING MAN THAT KNOWS THE HISTORY OF THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE YORUBA LINEAGE!

THE ONLY MAN ALIVE THAT DOESNT LIE!

THE ONLY MAN GREATER THAN ALL THE ENTIRE YORUBA OBAS THAT EVER LIVED!

THE ONLY ROYAL NAIRALANDER I SO DESIRE TO MEET IN PERSON!

ADEMUSIWA SON OF THE SHOIL!

I SALUTE YOU! cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Teeisaac(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2017
.. grin
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by GuntersChain(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2017
Story for the gods, main reason not known to the populace.
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by PStacks(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2017
Wont they invite Oba of lagos ni? grin
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 23, 2017
Why not the high commissioner to nigeria? Why parliament?Even Nigeria senator can invite Selena homes for our 70 anniversary
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by DaPuncline: 10:11pm On May 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Go and die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
see as you just talk nonsense
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by lagosrd: 10:14pm On May 23, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Jobless and wandering king......

What exactly is this man's job as an ooni

Kingship has gone to the dogs.. yeye dey smell

What crime on earth has this man committed to warrant this your uncalled for abuses. Do I blame u now or what do I say from here
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by blackgorillaman: 10:20pm On May 23, 2017
Obj should be giving Are ona kakanfo title jor
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by wadetaw202: 10:33pm On May 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

If you are accused of defamation of character and sued to court for same, can you provide evidence of this accusation?

If I were you, I would exercise my brain before making comments.
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by wadetaw202: 10:37pm On May 23, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

There he is receiving global recognition, but here you are hating like a fool and walking towards hypertension, which will culminate to your untimely death.

Hate him or love him, Ooni of Ife has achieved what you will never achieve in your entire life.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Kabiyesi o, even obasanjo bow before him as sign of respect.

Chief, I find your culture interesting.

Will OBJ, as in the attached pics, prostrate for other Obas?

Oba of Lagos, for example...
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by sunnysunny69(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

Chief, I find your culture interesting.

Will OBJ, as in the attached pics, prostrate for other Obas?

Oba of Lagos, for example...
It's extremely unlikely, oba of Lagos command no such respect .
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by sshalom(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2017
It comes natural to like and admire this monarch. Regal and extremely humble.
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by bugsterminator: 11:08pm On May 23, 2017
emeijeh:
Me: Hope they also visited the Oba of Lagos?

Oba Of Lagos:

You mean Baale of Idumota

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by grandstar(m): 11:19pm On May 23, 2017
StarBukola:
Tall fine man! Oh King

He's a married man! Keep your eyes from him! grin
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by GoldHorse(m): 11:39pm On May 23, 2017
bankyblue:
Oba of Lagos go they beef now

Abi o! Some people efen dey "shallenge" am now sef for the Oba thing....

Plenty wahala for.....(na Fela talk am o) grin grin
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by NovusHomo(m): 11:41pm On May 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Wuose money? When? How?
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by NovusHomo(m): 11:43pm On May 23, 2017
emeijeh:
Me: Hope they also visited the Oba of Lagos?

Oba Of Lagos:

Who? Ordinary Baale. grin
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 23, 2017
Bukola shey wa kuku fe angry angry
StarBukola:
Tall fine man! Oh King
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by IBreakRules: 12:02am On May 24, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

one of the results of the wandering is the title of the thread you just commented on. Mr Ozwo
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by sojikul(m): 12:03am On May 24, 2017
Proudly Afonja
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Nobody: 12:05am On May 24, 2017
Baba, ko si Oun to dara to asa Ile yooba. , asa ati ise Ile kaaro ojire angry

Oluwa mo dupe ti o shey mi ni omo oduwa, ti o somi di omo wobe angry angry
sunnysunny69:
Kabiyesi o, even obasanjo bow before him as a sign of respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) / The Beauty Of Igbo Isiagu Attire / Sexy Igbo Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.