Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? (2543 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 23, 2017
Ladies Can and would you agree to date a guy whose bestfriend is a female and why??

Guys can and would u date a lady who has another guy as her bestfriend and why??

For me its a big NOOOOOOOO!!

My closest friend is a lady and she has a boyfriend (dont know if i could call what they have a relationship sef) while am currently single.....

She always come to me wen she has problems and we hang out most times......sometimes i even wonder if i love her more than a friend or if she loves me more than a friend cos she hardly tell her bf any of her problems or hang out with him.....she told me she might even break up with him soon

i can only imagine how the guy feels about all this and i wouldnt want to feel such so its a no no for me

lets hear ur opinion too
though i dont give a Bleep lipsrsealed

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by professorfal: 6:43pm On May 23, 2017
If only the dude is gay.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by ikp120(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2017
Wow! That will be awesome!

REASON: It will give me the rare privilege of having a girl as my best friend, AKA, side chick. grin grin grin

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by XINZ: 6:53pm On May 23, 2017
Hol'up! She tells you everything?

Forgive me, but I don't think that's a pointer that she's into you. Women know how to distinguish those things man, don't get it twisted. cheesy

And for your question: Yes I can, and that's because I'm cocksure he can't come between us. I'm dicking her down, I have the upper hand, not the guy in the friendzone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by daben1(m): 6:55pm On May 23, 2017
If she like make she get 10 guys as best friends, na she sabi because i no send

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 23, 2017
professorfal:
If only the dude is gay.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2017

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 23, 2017
XINZ:
Hol'up! She tells you everything?

Forgive me, but I don't think that's a pointer that she's into you. Women know how to distinguish those things man, don't get it twisted. cheesy

And for your question: Yes I can, and that's because I'm cocksure he can't come between us. I'm dicking her down, I have the upper hand, not the guy in the friendzone.

yea she tells me pretty much eveything while i tell her most things

i keep some to meself esp me love life cos some how she doesnt like us talking about who i like or crush on

and i aiint saying she loves me more than a friend should i only said sometimes i wonder

i guess u can hold her down with ur............but we wouldnt know for sure since uve never been in such a situation lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 23, 2017
daben1:

guy no talk like that o

unless u aiint the jealous type u must to send
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by XINZ: 7:19pm On May 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yea she tells me pretty much eveything while i tell her most things

i keep some to meself esp me love life cos some how she doesnt like us talking about who i like or crush on

and i aiint saying she loves me more than a friend should i only said sometimes i wonder

i guess u can hold her down with ur............but we wouldnt know for sure since uve never been in such a situation lipsrsealed

I've not exactly been in such situation but I don't underrate the effects my schlong has on women. grin

One thing is for sure, a guy can't have a female as his bestie and not be secretly in love with her, except ofcourse, he's gay. For that reason alone, he's bound to hate me and frankly, I don't think I'd give a fvck.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by MChoc24(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2017
He should be worried about my girl friends
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 23, 2017
I have a guy friend and I don't see him in that kind of way, we are just friends. The good thing about having male friends is that there's less drama, gossip & confrontations.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by daben1(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

guy no talk like that o

unless u aiint the jealous type u must to send
yea, i'm not the jealouse type
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 23, 2017
XINZ:

I've not exactly been in such situation but I don't underrate the effects my schlong has on women. grin

One thing is for sure, a guy can't have a female as his bestie and not be secretly in love with her, except ofcourse, he's gay. For that reason alone, he's bound to hate me and frankly, I don't think I'd give a fvck.

lmao

all hail the mighty xinz abi is it sinz almighty schlong that binds girls to it

and u might be right about though cos like i said be4 i sometimes think i secretly love her i'd like to date her

all the same sha

i envy ur schlong o
how do u do it
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Precial419: 7:33pm On May 23, 2017
I wouldnt date a guy wit d a girl as his bestfrnd. Ladies and gents stop pretending, hormones r going to flow unconciously until dey cant help it. boy and girls r always sayin he/she is jux my friend til sometin happens. weda u chose to believe it or nt, you can have felings for more dan 1 at a tim so dnt try to get too comfortable wit d opp sex
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 23, 2017
Limescale:
I have a guy friend and I don't see him in that kind of way, we are just friends. The good thing about having male friends is that there's less drama, gossip & confrontations.

hmmm i see

but would u date a guy whose bestfriend is a girl
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm i see

but would u date a guy whose bestfriend is a girl

If she's a pretty slay queen then it's a No! But if she's a jehovas witness member issorite they can carry on with their friendship, atleast I know she's molding my man in to a holy person. They won't bang cause God is watching
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 23, 2017
MChoc24:
He should be worried about my girl friends

shocked shocked

why

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 23, 2017
Limescale:

If she's a pretty slay queen then it's a No! But if she's a jehovas witness member issorite they can carry on with their friendship, atleast I know she's molding my man in to a holy person. They won't bang cause God is watching

lmao

jehovah witness no dy bang abi?

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by XINZ: 8:00pm On May 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

all hail the mighty xinz abi is it sinz almighty schlong that binds girls to it

and u might be right about though cos like i said be4 i sometimes think i secretly love her i'd like to date her

all the same sha

i envy ur schlong o
how do u do it

@Bolded

I like the fact that you're honest. Its pretty rare to find people like you these days.

Personally, I wouldn't advice you to make your feelings known to her. That's a precursor for havoc. It'll jump-start the end of your friendship.

Simply pack up your balls like a man and move on. Find yourself another chic to flaunt in her face. If she gets jealous, it means she's inlove with you also, and you're safe to escape the friendzone. If she doesn't, well, atleast you now have a GF to keep you occupied and keep your mind away from her.

Either way, Its a win-win situation for you. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 23, 2017
XINZ:

@Bolded

I like the fact that you're honest. Its pretty rare to find people like you these days.

Personally, I wouldn't advice you to make your feelings known to her. That's a precursor for havoc. It'll jump-start the end of your friendship.

Simply pack up your balls like a man and move on. Find yourself another chic to flaunt in her face. If she gets jealous, it means she's inlove with you also, and you're safe to escape the friendzone. If she doesn't, well, atleast you now have a GF to keep you occupied and keep your mind away from her.

Either way, Its a win-win situation for you. cool

thanks boss

now i know why dem lalas247 refiner trapqueen77 etc are madly inlove with u lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by XINZ: 8:13pm On May 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

thanks boss

now i know why dem lalas.247 ref.iner trap.queen77 etc are madly inlove with u lipsrsealed

Lol, they're not inlove with me o shocked

You're welcome, sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 23, 2017
XINZ:

Lol, they're not inlove with me o shocked

You're welcome, sir. smiley

how u take knw

Anyways.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Lalas247(f): 8:20pm On May 23, 2017
Mtcheew undecided

Ans to ur Q is Hell No
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 23, 2017
Lalas247:
Mtcheew undecided

Ans to ur Q is Hell No

why? Cos am pretty sure with ur curves any guy would defriend his female bestfriend just so he wont loose u

ps: dont quote back biko.........read me siggy

lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 23, 2017
Keep 'em coming pple
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 23, 2017
Limescale:
hmmmmm.. I'm suspecting you ooooo
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 23, 2017
Hell no

am da slightly jealous type and i wont fancy dat shiiiii

can start having trust issues with me babe abeg
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Stepsse(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2017
Even though am presently involved in one. She is my best friend and am hers. Though we defined it, am not sure I want such for myself. She's engaged and am single.
She is this person that has a free spirit and says I love you to me on phone when she is with her fiancé. Have told her countless times to stop but she wouldn't.
I don't think I have the strength to withstand that if my girlfriend is doing all that.
So for me, I go with Nah. Except if the guy's blockos has been cut off......... 3S

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by KealDrogo: 10:26pm On May 23, 2017
Op you already said it, he /she has a best friend already. To them you're just a backup, friend zoned friend. I can't waste a time with that kinda relationship.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 23, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
hmmmmm.. I'm suspecting you ooooo

grin issorite
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:47pm On May 23, 2017
daben1:

Walahi I no send

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) / 3yrs Old Lion For Sale / Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.