Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos (32421 Views)

Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos by sukkot: 9:39am On May 24, 2017
see fine boy ooo. when they finish with him in kuje prison he will come out looking like mr ibu

1 Like

Re: Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos by Laeroy(f): 9:54am On May 24, 2017
Oh my God, I know this guy, we've met at ogba ' tamac in oluwole Estate' never knew he was capable of doing this.....hmmm

aye le oo ibosi o
Re: Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos by just2endowed: 10:01am On May 24, 2017
Work hard na him dem they talk
Re: Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos by sharpshooter01: 10:15am On May 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos by tobrinskilanski: 10:28am On May 24, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
According to his buddies, he is Mr. Stainless, The CEO, but, Olaogun Tunde, is a complete fraud. Everything about him is fraud. Olaogun, 34, a microbiologist, a dismissed civil servant, was two weeks ago arrested by the officials of Rapid Response Squad. The officers acted on phone report to RRS Control Room of a fraud by one Mr Kelvin Oyenuga over the supply of 25 units of HP laptop to the Lagos State Ministry of Works, Alausa, through Olaogun Tunde.

Olaogun, through connections was linked up with Oyenuga for the supply of 25 laptops amounting to N4, 625,000:00. In making a N2.5m payment before delivery, Olaogun initiated a fake online transfer from a Keystone Bank to Oyenuga’s GTB account. He immediately showed a fake debit alert on his phone to Oyenuga. On delivery, the same day, he issued another dud cheque of N2.125m.

For more than two months, Olaogun employed one trick or the other to buy time for himself while he offered to a Lagos Island computer dealer, the 25 laptops he bought from Oyenuga at N150,000:00 each, a N35,000:00 short of the initial buying price.

To settle the case Oyenuga, Olaogun had requested RRS officers follow him to Lagos Island to retrieve the 25 laptops from the buyer. According to him, “I had an understanding with him. We retrieve the laptops. Once my LPO is ready, I would pay off the buyer”.

By the second day of investigation into the case, three fresh cases of fraud initiated by Olaogun Tunde had surfaced. The complaints were microfinance banks, who the suspect had used a Fake Bank Statements to secure loans amounting to N3.7m.

Coincidentally, a day later, two ex-girlfriends of Olaogun were at RRS’s headquarters. They alleged that the suspect took N750,000:00 in October, 2016 and N500,000:00 in April 2017 from them to help them get a Toyota Matrix and a Nigerian used car. And, as typical of him, Olaogun had regaled them with endless stories – no car, no money.

His latest girlfriend whose red Toyota Corolla he borrowed for his fraudulent transactions, Dunni Anifowoshe, 29, disclosed that the suspect was dismissed from the Lagos State Ministry of Environment, Alausa, in 2015.

Olaogun, while explaining the circumstance said he used the name of his Ministry to facilitate the procurement of vehicles at Affordable Cars without the knowledge of the State Government. When he couldn’t pay for the cars, it became a crisis that cost him his job.

Before Olaogun Tunde case was transferred to the State CID, Panti, Yaba, two other microfinance banks had filed in fresh petition of N1.5 million and N4 million respectively against him.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/fraudster-mr-stainless-who-duped-his-ex.html
Ladies...na ready made Man U dey find no be hustle made man, na olaogun una dey get at last.

Next stowie abeg
Re: Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos by emmanueluzee: 10:42am On May 24, 2017
Watch dis video..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWaISVe-k6s&t=5s
Don't 4get 2 subscribe
Re: Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos by deor03(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2017
My advice to the all is that, don't be discouraged by the embellished success portrayed on social media by misfits.

Keep working hard and earning a honest living.
Re: Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos by cybriz82(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2017
Chop alone n die along...
Re: Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos by bullabong(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2017
sunnysunny69:
He could use all this brain for something legit , he chose crime instead.
Bros wake up! Legit doesn't pay in Nigeria. Can you show any rich man without a stain? Shine ur eyes..
Re: Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos by obowunmi(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2017
Using desperate and gullible women for his criminal transactions.

Very smart man.
Re: Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 3:45pm On May 24, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Sophistication in all their endeavors.... Tufiakwa.

Weda middle class abi lower class, they are all thieves and scammers.
you should be banned... I have been following your comments for a while nothing to offer but hate-filled tribal comments.

1 Like

Re: Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos by nwokee222: 4:00pm On May 24, 2017
boost your account and see text below

Re: Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos by Electronzeez(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2017
chuksjuve:
Nairaland has taken bigotry to the next level cheap, easy and faster...SMH

I fear for the future leaders that will come through this forum... very bleak.

why not condemn the act and leave out the tribal inclinations to it ..

Mr Seun, Lala please do something about this...

Contact us for your Landscape, Horticulture and gardening service...

I have once viewed nairaland bigotry from the same amplitude you are.I will be very sincere with you Seun can not dictate peoples opinion on this forum . It Is like saying nobody should advocate or talk about biafra on nairaland .

The bigotry on nairaland is just so to tell you the true reflection of an average nigeria .don't be deceived it is a faceless forum .anybody behind his/her monicker is a true reflection of his/her personalities .How can you say you like an hausa man or an ibo man in real life and all you have been routing on nairaland is in fact the opposite .anyone who thinks he should never be accessed based on his social account his lying to himself .we can not pretend to be an angel in real life but we are indeed devil online .

I want to remind you seun is a business man ,thread like this provoke opinions which is good for business for him .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawrence Igbero: Policeman Killed By Kidnappers In Rivers State, Corpse Found / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) / 36-Year-Old Woman Rapes 4-Year-Old Boy, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.