Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Revealed: Toni Payne (9ice's Ex) Was Actually Having An Affair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed: Toni Payne (9ice's Ex) Was Actually Having An Affair (5797 Views)

9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion / Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne / Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Toni Payne (9ice's Ex) Was Actually Having An Affair by tox2010: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2010
Another dimension has been added to the reported separation of 9ice and his wife Toni Payne.

According to the information, Toni was having an affair with Abbey George who happens to be 9ice's distance relative living in the UK. If this is true, it will go a long was in disputing the |"misinformation" going round in town about the sexcapade or otherwise of 9ice which many believe was responsible for the break in the marriage.

The saga has just begun. We shall soon know the whole truth as the story unfolds. I just hope this post is not done by 9ice's pals.

However '9ice' would not be where he is today if it wasn't for a beautiful young lady known by the name of Beth Gaga. '9ice' instantly fell in love with her beauty and they became husband and wife on July 17th 2008 at a Lagos State Registry in Surulere. However this did not last long as Beth was having an affair with '9ices distant relative Abbey George. She did although help him in his career as she is very well known and has many celeb friends such as Tyrese Gibson, Jamie Fox as well as the fabulous duo of 'P Square' who also originate from Nigeria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9ice
Re: Revealed: Toni Payne (9ice's Ex) Was Actually Having An Affair by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2010
appeal from wikipedia:

This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Please improve this article if you can.
Re: Revealed: Toni Payne (9ice's Ex) Was Actually Having An Affair by tox2010: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2010
@tpia

Are u new to wikipedia?
that is the general remark by wikipedia to all entries. for your information, wikipedia is a public arena where entry is contributed by unknown registered public.
Re: Revealed: Toni Payne (9ice's Ex) Was Actually Having An Affair by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2010
Who gives a rats hindy
Both of them can 'stuff' themselves
Re: Revealed: Toni Payne (9ice's Ex) Was Actually Having An Affair by spikedcylinder: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2010
Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. His people probably went on there after they came up with their 'press release'.
Re: Revealed: Toni Payne (9ice's Ex) Was Actually Having An Affair by roleski: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2010
Nawa o! Aiye Ma le o! Humans are very wicked o. So tox 2010, in your bid to tarnish the poor girls image you go and copy some rubbish from wikipedia, but in your haste to do your wickedness you forgot to edit the name because I do not know how Beth Gaga and Toni Payne sound alike. FYI: Anybody can edit wikipedia so how do we know someone maybe that his manager that everyone is talking about did not edit it. The article looks rubbish anyhow because I doubt Toni and Jamie Foxx are tight friends, but who knows. All ill say is, 9ice and Payne have bad elements around them and they need to reevaluate their friends. No matter how much I do not like my friends wife, I would never go online spreading lies about her, that means the day we stop being friends, the person will do the same to me. The more i see the more I am inclined to beleive that his love-vendor aka lady supplier aka manager is truly behind their marriage crashing. If that is the case, may Go judge and punish him because they say what God has put together, let no man put asunder and we all know they say kokoro ti o je efo, inu efo lo wa. I hope they resolve their issues but we all need to sit back and be patient to hear the full story and stop speculating since they both refuse to talk for now, im sure the whole truth will come out soon. My 2 cents
Re: Revealed: Toni Payne (9ice's Ex) Was Actually Having An Affair by shaba107(f): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2010
Na lie. Shame to bad people. angry lipsrsealed
roleski:

Nawa o! Aiye Ma le o! Humans are very wicked o. So tox 2010, in your bid to tarnish the poor girls image you go and copy some rubbish from wikipedia, but in your haste to do your wickedness you forgot to edit the name because I do not know how Beth Gaga and Toni Payne sound alike. FYI: Anybody can edit wikipedia so how do we know someone maybe that his manager that everyone is talking about did not edit it. The article looks rubbish anyhow because I doubt Toni and Jamie Foxx are tight friends, but who knows. All ill say is, 9ice and Payne have bad elements around them and they need to reevaluate their friends. No matter how much I do not like my friends wife, I would never go online spreading lies about her, that means the day we stop being friends, the person will do the same to me. The more i see the more I am inclined to beleive that his love-vendor aka lady supplier aka manager is truly behind their marriage crashing. If that is the case, may Go judge and punish him because they say what God has put together, let no man put asunder and we all know they say kokoro ti o je efo, inu efo lo wa. I hope they resolve their issues but we all need to sit back and be patient to hear the full story and stop speculating since they both refuse to talk for now, im sure the whole truth will come out soon. My 2 cents
Seconded!
Re: Revealed: Toni Payne (9ice's Ex) Was Actually Having An Affair by DrKitaun(m): 3:05am On Jan 16, 2010
Foolish thread !

Abbey George is the half-caste ex super eagle right ?

Jobless Idiots !

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He Didn't Marry Same Day With Peter / PHOTO -singer Tinashe Shows Off Boobs In New Photoshoot / Nonso Diobi And Dead Muna Obiekwe Quarrels On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.