Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) (49538 Views)

Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Man Raises Alarm As 28-year-old Driver Absconds With His Car. Photos / Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) by Legitboss: 9:48am On May 24, 2017
How sure are you that this guy never carry this car go "mgbuka". Besides the reward money no too make sense. If someone finds this guy, they might decide to share proceeds equally. This Nigerian recession is making people more lovers of themselves. So if you needs people's help finding your car, the rewards should be mouth watering. These are the things you have to consider if you want to engage the services of people in finding your car.
But how on earth can you afford a car like that but can't afford to track it?
Re: Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) by Tecno66: 9:55am On May 24, 2017
See him nose like thief own. He no bring guarantor before una giam that kind sharp motor? Lesson to others o. Trust yourself alone.
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/05/23/driver-absconds-with-brown-acura-car-a-day-after-resuming-work-at-park-view/
embarassed
A driver resumed work at Park View on the 16th of this month, but on the following day, he absconded with his boss’s brown Acura car, which made a booty of one hundred and fifty naira to be placed on his head.

Everyone is asked to be on the look out for the driver, Mr. Ben Ncha, as shared by Princess, who writes …

N150k bounty placed on driver who absconded with his boss’ car, a day after resuming work . . There will be a cash reward of N150,000 One hundred and fifty thousand naira on anyone who provides any information or comes in contact with this man whose picture is shown above. . . Please kindly contact the nearest police station or please call these numbers. The above shown man in question is Mr Ben Ncha from ogoja cross river state, who recently resumed as a driver in park view on the 16th of may, 2017. . . Mr Ben absconded with a Brown Acura ZDX, Plate Number: EKY 376 CA, on the 17th of may, 2017. All efforts to reach him as been futile. Please we would really appreciate your help in apprehending him. Please call 08120902897 ,08075413191 or contact your nearest police station.

Re: Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2017
taylor88:
dont knw what this country is turning to

think i should just kill mysef and run away

If your obituary is posted on NL let's be kafanchan I will come there to eat and drink...cos such fools are worth celebrating.

Mumu ode...you sef read your submission
Re: Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) by Aremuagan144(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2017
alexialin:

You can say that again!
Nothing will make me employ a driver . Heavens forbid . no matter how innocent they all look!
When am tired to drive my car .. My guy picks me up with his . if he's not around ,I enter bus , if am dead tired, I take a taxi. I can't come and give myself high bp, cos I wan be Oga and the detriment of loosing my precious car? Hell no! angry angry angry

I just knew it! All these guys offering to be drivers. I simply don't trust any!
bros not every nigerians is evil,i knew if u try me u wont regret i don't mind any job u gve me i wil surely appreciate am an ND holder with upper credit an orphan but since no job with me i hve been sitting down at home here is my contact if u need to help me out pls 09090205125.
Re: Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) by smcotty(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Cesc001 post=56814558][/quote]

well there is no need trying to prove ur instincts wrong.
have a nice day
Re: Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) by benboa(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2017
@tyokunbo.....let me have his last knwn active GSM Nos
Re: Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 24, 2017
Aremuagan144:

bros not every nigerians is evil,i knew if u try me u wont regret i don't mind any job u gve me i wil surely appreciate am an ND holder with upper credit an orphan but since no job with me i hve been sitting down at home here is my contact if u need to help me out pls 09090205125.

So sorry about your parents ,but I will think about it .
In between am a lady not a guy.

Will get back to u.
Re: Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) by omobaba101(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2017
I will suggest that you try check SARS too, the driver may equally be held somewhere there and his phone seized
Re: Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) by highchief1: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
ikp120:
A car tracker can be easily unistalled o. Just go to Google and see how it is done. It's very easy bro.

The guy was the driver, so he had all the time to do whatever he wanted to do with the ride, including uninstalling the tracker.
na true o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pastor Asked Me To Lie That Armed Robbers Snatched My Boss’s Vehicle. / Fulani People Killed In Demsa, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.