Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know (19562 Views)

People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History / Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 5:32pm On May 31, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

as young and agile as any average guy should be

so do i get the number now young lady? lipsrsealed
im gud i just upset tho
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 5:33pm On May 31, 2017
Just been banned off another social site smh...
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 31, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
im gud i just upset tho

huh shocked shocked

why?
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Roum(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2017
Roum
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Mexyz(m): 11:46pm On May 31, 2017
winnyluv
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:32am On Jun 01, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

huh shocked shocked

why?
just got banned off another site smh
Who's the person liking or sharing this? See it? See what i mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
just got banned off another site smh

awwwnnn......too bad cry

though i think its a blessing in disguise as we'd be seeing u more often here wink
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Gemc3(f): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
Gemc3

She's really pretty on the outside, I wonder what she's like on the inside...

So grateful. I appreciate it. ☺️
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gemc3:

So grateful. I appreciate it. ☺️
smiley

I almost thought you didn't see my mention the other day. Guess you clicked ignore... smiley
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Gemc3(f): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

smiley

I almost thought you didn't see my mention the other day. Guess you clicked ignore... smiley

Not so. Some days I don't visit Nairaland . Especially when I've got a lot to do.
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gemc3:

Not so. Some days I don't visit Nairaland . Especially when I've got a lot to do.

No need for the 'tu m shara m'

I'm sure if you wanted to you would actually have replied my mail at least.

So yea, you did click ignore but it's alright...no hard feelings...

Trust your day's been superb...

1 Like

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
jagugu88li:
Open a PDG501 thread and we are on.

Chai....your language though, e no be for here. See, the class has started already.

My somebody cheesy...body dey inside cloth oo.
How is everything? Gbogbo Overseas? grin

Weitin Nairaland do you these days seff..I no dey see you for Literatureland ?
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
How is everything? Gbogbo Overseas? grin

Weitin Nairaland do you these days seff..I no dey see you for Literatureland ?
Hehehe......Prison break season 30 has landed grin

May I pop champagne with my bum...

Mrs Miss.....how far na? Tell me you where not conered, as usual grin. Who be dis mod sef

Chai, Literature has many nice stories but these days I get shoutouts at page 150....catching up isnt fun. Moreover, my authors are writing serious things that I am afraid of reading at times. I am waiting for that Naive to finish and the other authors have vanished....

Call me for a new one ooo

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nyckeh: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
jagugu88li:
Hehehe......Prison break season 30 has landed grin

May I pop champagne with my bum...

Mrs Miss.....how far na? Tell me you where not conered, as usual grin. Who be dis mod sef

Chai, Literature has many nice stories but these days I get shoutouts at page 150....catching up isnt fun. Moreover, my authors are writing serious things that I am afraid of reading at times. I am waiting for that Naive to finish and the other authors have vanished....

Call me for a new one ooo
Hi dear, I can't access my mail for now so I can't read your messages. I actually replied your last message on WhatsApp too but guess you've not been online, anyways you can reach me on obadenike91@gmail.com too. Hope you're doing well?
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Gemc3(f): 1:46am On Jun 02, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

No need for the 'tu m shara m'

I'm sure if you wanted to you would actually have replied my mail at least.

So yea, you did click ignore but it's alright...no hard feelings...

Trust your day's been superb...

I don't even know how to respond to this.

Believe what you want. Enjoy.
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2017
Gemc3:

I don't even know how to respond to this.

Believe what you want. Enjoy.

Hey, don't be like that...

How about we call for a truce?

Sorry if that made you feel bad...but it was hard to think otherwise...now I know I may have been wrong... smiley

Hope you slept well...
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 03, 2017
SexyNairalander:
thanks bro, 12 wrap of Igbo for this my nigga
[b]forgot u was male ? Im used to the term sexy being pasted on everything female
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by SexyNairalander: 6:20am On Jun 03, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
forgot u was male ? Im used to the term sexy being pasted on everything female
[b]A male is also sexy
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2017
SexyNairalander:
A male is also sexy
true grin lemme have pix so i can see if u truly sexy
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by SexyNairalander: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
true grin lemme have pix so i can see if u truly sexy
it's a faceless forum, I wish I could share it but my evil for here too much
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2017
SexyNairalander:
it's a faceless forum, I wish I could share it but my evil for here too much
Uh- huh.but it doesn't have ta be wink Post it to ya profile fir 5min. Lemme confirm cheesy
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

awwwnnn......too bad cry

though i think its a blessing in disguise as we'd be seeing u more often here wink
u funny lol guess so...i miss u guys tho. It actually mek mi appreciate you guys more than d American site. Some people are very sick and delusional on the other site. Thts a long story lol
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks and hope you get a grip on yourself pretty soon.
grin

1 Like

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by barallanee(f): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by adajoe555: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
toastedbread
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by toastedbread: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
adajoe555 she's so beautiful.
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by toastedbread: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
nma27 profile pic no dey lie
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
u funny lol guess so...i miss u guys tho. It actually mek mi appreciate you guys more than d American site. Some people are very sick and delusional on the other site. Thts a long story lol

lmao

thats cool

its been a while
how ya doing smiley
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lmao

thats cool

its been a while
how ya doing smiley
I've been great thx, how are you doing?
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindebrah

I don't think but I know you are cute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Girls Do U Enjoy Robbing Ur Boobs On A Guys Shoulder In A Bus?my Experience / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / .............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.