Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know (19565 Views)

People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History / Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Defaramade(m): 2:23am On May 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

Woow. Thank u
You welcome Sis cheesy
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by shinarlaura(f): 2:24am On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:
Cutest guy na tiny23 cos i get this strong feeling say na one cute guy dey behind dat moniker (except of course she abi he proves me wrong with a pic)

now here comes the tricky part

most beautiful lady

hmm ave got just 3 ladies up for this position

shinarlaura (beautiful well endowed cameroonain)

carolyner (beautiful and eleagant nigerian model)

and

makydebbie/makydee (very pretty and smart ghanain)

oh isnt africa just blessed with beauty

Thanks hun.

Hope u re feeling much better now.
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Fuckshiit: 2:26am On May 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

Merci beaucoup cucu. tongue
kiss
shinarlaura:

Merci beaucoup cucu. tongue

Fûçking sexy
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by shinarlaura(f): 2:27am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Fuckshiit post=56817293] kiss

Fûçking sexy[/quote

shocked shocked shocked] you re not sleeping?
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Fuckshiit: 2:29am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=shinarlaura post=56817304][/quote]

Fûçkîñg not feeling sleepy now.. fúçking dunno why though smiley
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by shinarlaura(f): 2:33am On May 24, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Fûçkîñg not feeling sleepy now.. fúçking dunno why though smiley

Lol...... Maybe u re fucking thinking abt............
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Fuckshiit: 2:36am On May 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol...... Maybe u re fucking thinking abt............

Ou peut-être que je pense à une jolie femme comme toi winkwink
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by shinarlaura(f): 2:44am On May 24, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Ou peut-être que je pense à une jolie femme comme toi winkwink

Peut- être grin

Elle est chanceuse
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Fuckshiit: 2:53am On May 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

Peut- être grin
Elle est chanceuse
Pourquoi ne dors-tu pas?
Vous manquez quelqu'un wink
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by shinarlaura(f): 3:12am On May 24, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Pourquoi ne dors-tu pas?

Vous manquez quelqu'un wink

Oui.

Il me manque. Ça me faire réfléchir
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Fuckshiit: 3:14am On May 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

Oui.
Il me manque. Ça me faire réfléchir

Est-il loin smiley
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by shinarlaura(f): 3:20am On May 24, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Est-il loin smiley

Oui
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Fuckshiit: 3:22am On May 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

Oui

Vous allez bien chéri smiley
J'espère simplement qu'il ressent de la même manière que vous
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by shinarlaura(f): 3:29am On May 24, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Vous allez bien chéri smiley

J'espère simplement qu'il ressent de la même manière que vous

J' espère mais j'ai confiance en lui
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Fuckshiit: 3:35am On May 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

J' espère mais j'ai confiance en lui
Je suis désolé de m'avoir dérangé dans votre vie privée, ma femme

Je suis sûr qu'il le fait aussi smiley
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by escapefromusa(f): 3:43am On May 24, 2017
Fuckshiit:
Sexyceline,Ivyy, Bibijay123, Shinarlaura __ Fúçking Sexiest Female Nairalanders wink

the others are just blöödyfûçkiñg average tô fúgly

SOB... where the links @ hommie.◇
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by romme2u: 3:57am On May 24, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Je suis désolé de m'avoir dérangé dans votre vie privée, ma femme

Je suis sûr qu'il le fait aussi smiley

for una church mind angry
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Smellymouth: 5:39am On May 24, 2017
rheether:
Smelly.mouth wink cheesy

Baby of laive.. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by djeezy(m): 6:05am On May 24, 2017
Mimzyy:

Yeah smiley. How have you been?
Sleep tight. Nanyt. wink
I'm good. u? I've missed you.
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by firstking01(m): 6:16am On May 24, 2017
Ivyy
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:53am On May 24, 2017
luminouz:

U sure DAT Geh is real! Me thinks na guy o!
Ehn ehn ? Bro na girl joor
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Lalas247(f): 6:58am On May 24, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Tajbol4splend and Lalas247
U again shocked
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by SexyNairalander: 6:58am On May 24, 2017
Defaramade:
Ireneony, Valerie aka KingCheezyPuff, Iluvgummybears, ItzSuperPuff & all her various dțormant and active accounts, Berlynn, Mimzyy, Makydebbie, (ebony beauty) Aderola15, Onila, Amarabae, Oyind17, Shinarlaura, Lilyqueeny, thornapple, SexyNairalander,...
thanks bro, 12 wrap of Igbo for this my nigga

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Lalas247(f): 7:06am On May 24, 2017
luminouz:

U sure DAT Geh is real! Me thinks na guy o!

Lol trust ya instincts grin
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Lalas247(f): 7:06am On May 24, 2017
luminouz:
Cutest guy? Sorry niggars! I tag myself!
Cutest babe? Would have said raine80(but na only yansh dey her dp), also khiaa......so its down to bumbae1 n Ginaz!!! So I Tag em both!!!!

Lol kiss u for use this name nao
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Princeboca12(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2017
rheether:
Smellymouth wink cheesy
Girl you fine die
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Princeboca12(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2017
vanida6:
ayam coming
Babe check ur pm
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:35am On May 24, 2017
Lalas247:

U again shocked

What did I do again?
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Lalas247(f): 7:36am On May 24, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

What did I do again?
grin had a nightmare about your room haunting me
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2017
Lalas247:

You should not have called that a nightmare cos my room would be a paradise to ur legs
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by KennyID17(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Morning

1 Like

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 8:06am On May 24, 2017
Tiny23:

I'm not gonna prove any thing to you,believe what you want.

since i joined nairaland in 2013 and since ave been using numerous alternate i have never seen u post a pinshure

u no just want make anybody see ur face

why....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Girls Do U Enjoy Robbing Ur Boobs On A Guys Shoulder In A Bus?my Experience / Qualities Your Partner Must Have / .............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.