Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians (25241 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / FG Seeks Senate Permission To Pay Kogi State N10.69 Billion / Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by durangokid: 7:25am On May 25, 2017
lilytender:

Your looting brothers have bribed all the Judges.
check the list of names of those that looted Nigeria, how many igbo names are there who are the majorities and then come back to the normal sense given to you by God not the bigoted brain filled by hate
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by drnoel: 8:56am On May 25, 2017
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/looted-funds-fg-seeks-extradition-311-powerful-nigerians/

Bullshit, what are their names? If the government can't call their names then its all lies. Its high time the masses stop believing all these tales and put their money where their pursue is?
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by salam1(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

What's my business with a dead vegetable
den y r u wailling. Its a Shane a dead vegetable is ruling u and u got nothing to do about it
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 11:13am On May 25, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Nigerian government na enemy of progress cry
thank God Nigeria is now a country I can boast of,just within two yrs.
God bless buhari and give him good health to finish the good work he has started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by EricBloodAxe: 11:21am On May 25, 2017
[s]
salam1:
den y r u wailling. Its a Shane a dead vegetable is ruling u and u got nothing to do about it
[/s]

Nah! Certainly not. He may be d lord and savior to u and ur family but to me he's just another vegetable grin
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by salam1(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

Nah! Certainly not. He may be d lord and savior to u and ur family but to me he's just another vegetable grin
at least a vegetable is recognized world wide, who r u?
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by EricBloodAxe: 2:58pm On May 25, 2017
[s]
salam1:
at least a vegetable is recognized world wide, who r u?
[/s]

Mtchewwwww! Who wants to associate themselves with a withering, limping and dying bag of bones? Even d UK where d useless presidiot is hibernating don't even talk about him bcuz he's inconsequential to the scheme of things. Now get lost from my mentions u troll undecided

Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by salam1(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

Mtchewwwww! Who wants to associate themselves with a withering, limping and dying bag of bones? Even d UK where d useless presidiot is hibernating don't even talk about him bcuz he's inconsequential to the scheme of things. Now get lost from my mentions u troll undecided

Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by salam1(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

and for ur information federal vacancies r available now go apply so DAT u wount die of boredom on nairaland

Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by EricBloodAxe: 7:43pm On May 25, 2017
[s]
salam1:
and for ur information federal vacancies r available now go apply so DAT u wount die of boredom on nairaland
[/s]

Lol see quota system giving me information about job vacancies grin i think ur family needs it more than i do...besides are u not supposed to be outside ur house searching for d moon or something grin oya this is my last fvck am giving u for today...

Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by salam1(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

Lol see quota system giving me information about job vacancies grin i think ur family needs it more than i do...besides are u not supposed to be outside ur house searching for d moon or something grin oya this is my last fvck am giving u for today...
as u can c i only reply wen am less busy v told u b4 so many vacancies out dere bury ur head in shame and apply plsss

Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by EricBloodAxe: 3:47pm On May 27, 2017
[s]
salam1:
as u can c i only reply wen am less busy v told u b4 so many vacancies out dere bury ur head in shame and apply plsss
[/s]
_

Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by Emassive(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2017
Iamwrath:

I can pick the word "rat" from your moniker which is what you actually are.

Hey excuse me

Have you heard of a Player called Retardhino ?

I hear he has buddies on Nairaland ..... i think you might be like him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tambuwal Visits Atiku In Abuja / Fani-kayode Reacts To Planned Proscription Of Shiites By President Buhari / COVID-19: Lagos CP Fires DPO, Officers For Allowing Clubbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.