Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) (45234 Views)

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue’s Traditional Wedding Holds Today In Ogoja (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Itzpaul(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2017
lordkit2:
A month after divorcing his first wife and mother of his two children, Jamila, former Super Eagles assistant captain and Leicester City football club player, Ahmed Musa, yesterday got married to hissecond wife, Juliet at the Abuja Municipal Area council.Nollywood actor, Ali Nuhu, was among the guestsat the wedding. His new wife, Juliet hails from Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

They had their introduction on March 25th.Recall that on April 6th, Ahmed got an invitation from the UK after he got into an argument with his wife at their home after Ahmed shared a photo of Juliet on social media, calling her his Queen.

See more photos from Ahmed and Juliet's wedding below...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/24/photos-from-footballer-ahmed-musas-court-wedding-to-his-second-wife-juliet/

Dis aboki boy sabi beta tins ooo, anyway congratulation to you.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by iammee(f): 11:13am On May 24, 2017
snakebeat:
Story.......
u can say story bcs dts wht u can do, to destroy jst bcs of money #wehdonesir
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:13am On May 24, 2017
ebomo79:
I feel sorry for some women who could make a man divorce his wife and move in. your stupidity did not tell u that the idiot will possibly divorce U for another. shm.
it's similar to the person that came to meet you to gossip about another person,as soon as you leave, he will gossip about you with another person.wait na.shebi the internet is filled with husband and wife snatchers and we see their end and their crocodile tears of dv and the likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by woodmood: 11:14am On May 24, 2017
eleojo23:
Some ladies dey try sha.

How is she comfortable getting married to a man who just divorced his wife with whom he has two kids?

Money really works wonders.

But has it occurred to her that nothing stops this guy from divorcing her too and getting married to another wife after one month also?

All what you said are mere postulations.

Concerning divorcing her like the other lady, when Juliet gets to the bridge, she will know how to cross it.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Naijainfoshare(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2017
wow.........wedding was awesome
see more photos of the wedding that have the old wife
http://www.naijainfoshare.com.ng/2017/05/see-adorable-photos-from-ahmed-musa.html
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Omezino(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2017
Is Ahmed Musa really a Muslim or some pagan underconstruction? Calabar woman go chop the money like tomorrow no dey and she go charm d idiot put 4 ground. Zagadat

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by eazymoni: 11:16am On May 24, 2017
eleojo23:
Some ladies dey try sha.

How is she comfortable getting married to a man who just divorced his wife with whom he has two kids?

But has it occurred to her that nothing stops this guy from divorcing her too and getting married to another wife after one month also?
u tink she care about the durability of the marriage? the main thing is, how much she can stack before the game ends. cos d koboko dat wip d first wife is still under bed.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 24, 2017
Sad this n!gga got blinded by Calabar pussy.

Stup!d aboki allowed his d!ck do his thinking for him
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by snakebeat: 11:18am On May 24, 2017
iammee:

u can say story bcs dts wht u can do, to destroy jst bcs of money #wehdonesir
Lol...
what has destruction got to do with my post... cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by olas24u(f): 11:19am On May 24, 2017
Calabar remote

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by iammee(f): 11:22am On May 24, 2017
snakebeat:
Lol... what has destruction got to do with my post... cheesy
wht has story got to do with my post?
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 11:22am On May 24, 2017
Two(2) years bawo? You believe in this joke that much to even give it that long a time. Trust me, Calabar babes no need that long to destroy person Destiny and good fortune. I pity him not!
gunners160:
This is absolute nonsense. I wonder why some ladies are just too greedy? all what they care about is their own selfish gains. A month after divorce and he is getting married to another woman do people even know the effect of divorce? shame on them. Mark my words,they wont last more than 2 years.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 24, 2017
NFF see what you have caused. All those matches you keep moving to Calabar. Now Musa can not recover from the vegetables him don chop.
NFF no more matches in Calabar
Maiduguri should be made venue for our upcoming matches.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by careerlife(f): 11:29am On May 24, 2017
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:31am On May 24, 2017
Dominiquez:
When will women learn, Ahmed will still treat her the same way he treated the first wife. If one woman is not enough for you 10 will never satisfy you.

FYI; i am married and my wife is enough for me.
TRue!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by sanusikebbe(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2017
eleojo23:
Some ladies dey try sha.

Why won't she try her luck? She could probably be his lifetime partner. Must she also exhibit the behaviours that'll make their relationship uncomfortable? Forget that na.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by gunners160(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2017
ajufinz:

There is no gain saying that this marriage was key in facilitating the said divorce.

The heart of 'man' kwa! embarassed embarassed embarassed
True talk,man
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by snakebeat: 11:39am On May 24, 2017
iammee:

wht has story got to do with my post?
Na lawyer u be?
I have seen & heard what u wrote countless number of times...but they all act otherwise when faced with similar situation....
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by gunners160(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2017
EazyMoh:

Shut up there! This Juliet was even ready to be his second wife, it was the first wife who forced the divorce. So he granted her her wish and went ahead with his marriage. He's a Muslim and has the right to marry more than one wife.
Your name says it all so no need even saying anything to you. People hurt others all in the name of frivolous excuses. Did you care to even know why the firs wife filed for divorce ? you made abstract claim without even being rational. A woman with 2 kids won't leave her husband just like that.....

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Kebreal92(m): 11:48am On May 24, 2017
HE JUST LOST THE RESPECT I HAD 4 HIM..... HOW CAN U DO THIS TO SOMEBODY'S DAUGHTER I'M SERIOUSLY AGAINST THIS DASTARD ACT KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT MY OPINION DOESN'T COUNT.
THIS IS INHUMANE
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Crestedguy4real: 11:48am On May 24, 2017
eleojo23:
Some ladies dey try sha.

don't condemned if you are not in their shoes ,and don't judge if you have not gone through what they went through
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by wadetaw202: 11:51am On May 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
grin Aboki don get license to chew Calabar kpekus

And he's gonna pay the price....in cold hard cash

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2017
Yeah i agreed smiley Thanks
ikp120:
No be about fineness. Most fine babes think say the world dey revolve around their fine face.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by brightology3: 11:53am On May 24, 2017
bolex04:
Fine boy
fine boy bawo

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2017
gunners160:
Your name says it all so no need even saying anything to you. People hurt others all in the name of frivolous excuses. Did you care to even know why the firs wife filed for divorce ? you made abstract claim without even being rational. A woman with 2 kids won't leave her husband just like that.....
Well this one did leave! I have been following the story since her initial attempt to blackmail Jim that he assaulted her and got him arrested in the UK when he posted this Juliet's pic on instagram. I live less than a km away from his family house and am aware of most of what transpired.
What has my moniker got to do with my opinion?
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by cuteralph101(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2017
lordkit2:
A month after divorcing his first wife and mother of his two children, Jamila, former Super Eagles assistant captain and Leicester City football club player, Ahmed Musa, yesterday got married to hissecond wife, Juliet at the Abuja Municipal Area council.Nollywood actor, Ali Nuhu, was among the guestsat the wedding. His new wife, Juliet hails from Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

They had their introduction on March 25th.Recall that on April 6th, Ahmed got an invitation from the UK after he got into an argument with his wife at their home after Ahmed shared a photo of Juliet on social media, calling her his Queen.

See more photos from Ahmed and Juliet's wedding below...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/24/photos-from-footballer-ahmed-musas-court-wedding-to-his-second-wife-juliet/

Kpekus at work... Fear girls

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by SanusiBala(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2017
eleojo23:
Some ladies dey try sha.

eleojo23:
Some ladies dey try sha.
Why not pray to them, may be this is the end.

eleojo23:
Some ladies dey try sha.

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 12:03pm On May 24, 2017
every man wants happiness......Musa am happy with you............I pray you enjoy your second marriage
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by kjhova(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2017
KellyGatzz:
Abeg! How I fit post for Nairaland? I've something of importance to share with y'all.

i hope someone has attended to your request?
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by josielewa(m): 12:07pm On May 24, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAF African Champions League Final To Be Replayed. / MTN, Super Sports TV, Big Church Foundation Support Kick Against Rape Football / Matthijs de Ligt And Luis Suarez At Ajax (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.