Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. (1646 Views)

From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! / Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar / Nairalanders In Finland Please Share Your Experiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by unipol(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2017
Are u a nairalander in Deutschland or any of the E. U zones.
We can have a forum for discussion, learning , asking questions, friendship and relationship.

Please if u are still in Africa please this thread is not for you. If you intend to travel to Europe soonest please here is not for you. We do not give suggestions on how to travel to Europe. We give suggestions on how live and stay in Europe if you are already here.

If you are in Deutschland or E. U. Do share a story, news, lectures . That is what this thread is meant for.
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by Nobody: 9:36am On May 24, 2017
undecided

Cc lovelygurl
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by unipol(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2017
Jigba:
undecided

Cc lovelygurl

Who is that?
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 24, 2017
Jigba:
undecided

Cc lovelygurl

Lool present grin

But op don't you think you are a bit harsh grin
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lool present grin

LOL don't mind him grin

So op where do we start? tongue
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by unipol(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lool present grin

No, I have created something like this in the past with my contacts written openly, and Nigerians in Nigeria came asking me means of travelling to Europe.

Are u in Bavaria?
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 24, 2017
Jigba:

LOL don't mind him grin

Lool grin
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 24, 2017
unipol:

No, I have created something like this in the past with my contacts written openly, and Nigerians in Nigeria came asking me means of travelling to Europe.

Are u in Bavaria?

No in Rheinland Pfalz
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by unipol(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2017
Jigba:

LOL don't mind him grin

You can start by telling us where you are writing from. The situation on ur area, u can give advice, ask questions, make friends if there is anyone close to ur location, but don't forget, the main goal is to achieve success in life, work, school, documentations and relationship. Together we can do it, don't be alone.
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by unipol(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

No in Rheinland Pfalz

Happy to meet you, I am in Bayern. you are a student, right? How is life over there?
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 24, 2017
unipol:

You can start by telling us where you are writing from. The situation on ur area, u can give advice, ask questions, make friends if there is anyone close to ur location, but don't forget, the main goal is to achieve success in life, work, school, documentations and relationship. Together we can do it, don't be alone.

I'm writing from a small city in Niedersachsen.
Am I a student? No, not yet but I hope soon
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by unipol(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2017
Jigba:

I'm writing from a small city in Niedersachsen.
Am I a student? No, not yet but I hope soon

Happy to meet u. But if u are not a student, then what are u? Are u a worker? Asylon applicant? Are you doing language? Or u need a work, a house? or even a lawyer?. Feel free to share ur stories, ideas or even suggestions . I want the old comers and new comers to come here and share ideas. Together we can solve ur our problems
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 24, 2017
unipol:

Happy to meet u. But if u are not a student, then what are u? Are u a worker? Asylon applicant? Are you doing language? Or u need a work, a house? or even a lawyer?. Feel free to share ur stories, ideas or even suggestions . I want the old comers and new comers to come here and share ideas. Together we can solve ur our problems
Far from that. I'm a legal immigrant and I'm still doing my language course- B2
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by doubletroublmum(f): 5:25pm On May 24, 2017
Hi folks. I live in Dortmund, married to German since almost 15 yrs, 3 kids. Dortmund is ok, people are friendly and enough job to do. The lesson I learned: Education is the key!! Helps you to get a good job and to know good people. Nice to meet all of you

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 24, 2017
doubletroublmum:
Hi folks. I live in Dortmund, married to German since almost 15 yrs, 3 kids. Dortmund is ok, people are friendly and enough job to do. The lesson I learned: Education is the key!! Helps you to get a good job and to know good people. Nice to meet all of you

Awwww nice to meet you too
Dortmund is such a beautiful city. Never been there before though.
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by saintandsinnerz: 6:46pm On May 24, 2017
unipol:
Are u a nairalander in Deutschland or any of the E. U zones.
We can have a forum for discussion, learning , asking questions, friendship and relationship.

Please if u are still in Africa please this thread is not for you. If you intend to travel to Europe soonest please here is not for you. We do not give suggestions on how to travel to Europe. We give suggestions on how live and stay in Europe if you are already here.

Please if you are in Deutschland or E. U. Please share a story, news, lectures . That is what this thread is meant for.
Look at this butterfly calling himslef a bird. Just because you're lucky to be smuggled into Europe, hence you have the effrontery to be arrogant and condescending to people who are in Africa. Just look at the kind of words you're using, very insensitive! Proud people like you don't make it in life.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by unipol(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2017
Jigba:

Far from that. I'm a legal immigrant and I'm still doing my language course- B2

OK bro, you have gone far already, I am about to write my B1 exams, not even sure I will pass it, but I have stayed in many other E. U countries for long and can speak many other European language very well. How I wish we live in same city, a joint revision would have been required. All the same, as the Germans usually say, if you u wanna live long don't learn Deustch. Nevertheless, it is by learning language or doing beruf Schule, u can only secure a good and well paid job. I wish u success and don't forget to share ur success story when u finally succeed.
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 24, 2017
unipol:

OK bro, you have gone far already, I am about to write my B1 exams, not even sure I will pass it, how I wish we live in same city, a joint revision would have been required. All the same, as the Germans usually say, if you u wanna live long don't learn Deustch. Nevertheless, it is by learning language or doing beruf Schule, u can only secure a good and well paid job. I wish u success and don't forget to share ur success story when u finally succeed.

It's not easy, especially for someone like me who don't have German friends I can speak with. I'm good with the language but my accent is the problem though my teacher says that's not a problem as long as people understand what I say.

What would you like to learn in berufschule after the B1 course??
I pulled out from my berufschule cause I don't want people telling me what to do with my Life lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 24, 2017
unipol:

Happy to meet you, I am in Bayern. you are a student, right? How is life over there?

Oh yeah I'm a student, still doing my Abitur though and well life is life. It's in your hands to make the best of what it is. Been living on Germany for 7 years, came here when I was 11.
Lessons learnt so far: You have to be confident and determined if you want to achieve anything here

Difficulties: Finding/Discovering yourself in a white community, lol. Always been the only black girl in school, the other blacks are my bros grin but now it isn't as bad as it seems/was

How Germany is to me? --> Home
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by unipol(m): 6:37am On May 25, 2017
doubletroublmum:
Nice meeting you. You are in position to lecture us about having kids, benefits and the stress. I heard that kids is money in Deutschland. Tell us more about eltern geld, kinder geld, betreuers geld and every other financial gains for having kids. I am planning to have kids, though not for financial benefits. Thanks in advance.
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by unipol(m): 6:58am On May 25, 2017
Jigba:

It's not easy, especially for someone like me who don't have German friends I can speak with. I'm good with the language but my accent is the problem though my teacher says that's not a problem as long as people understand what I say.

What would you like to learn in berufschule after the B1 course??
I pulled out from my berufschule cause I don't want people telling me what to do with my Life lipsrsealed

U have nothing to worry, once u watch TV and listen to radio, you will improve soon. I made a mistake of speaking English and Spanish in offices before and it damage my chances of learning deutsch. But now I am confronting it. On beruf, I have done what is called paragraph 34, and also sarkunde prufund , planning to go for waffen Schein soon. My plan is to establish a security company here in Deutschland or in Nigeria. I have been able to get an easy job with what I have done so far. Tell us about ur future plans.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by doubletroublmum(f): 9:36am On May 27, 2017
unipol:

Nice meeting you. You are in position to lecture us about having kids, benefits and the stress. I heard that kids is money in Deutschland. Tell us more about eltern geld, kinder geld, betreuers geld and every other financial gains for having kids. I am planning to have kids, though not for financial benefits. Thanks in advance.

Hello, sorry for responding late, but since i work a lot, i could not get back earlier.

Kindergeld: is a monthly paid money that you have to apply for at Familienkasse. The money is around 180 Euro monthly for one child and increases with every child. The government pays this money, til the child is turning 18 yrs, no matter how high your income is. But be careful, they only pay Kindergeld to germans or foreigners with residence permit. Asylum seekers are excluded, since they get social money from another place.

Elterngeld: You can apply for it once the child is born. Starts from 300 Euro monthly, depending on if you have worked before in Germany or not. They pay it maximum 2 yrs, to cover for times you are not working. Asylum seekers are excluded aswell, you have to have a residence permit.

If you dont have enough money, you can apply for social support anyway.

Kids are costly here in Germany, cause you have to pay everything by yourself. Normally clothes and food, Kindergarten / nursery school fees, even Fees in primary school. Here in most primary scholls they end their lesson by around 12 to 1 pm. But if you are working and cant pick up your child so early, you can book OGS, its afternoon service at school. They offer lunch, homework help and so on. Also freetime activities like sports and so on, you have to pay yourself.
Finally most of the Kindergeld i get for the kids, is spent for such things, school books and so on...
But better than nothing.

Living in Germany is good, cause you have running water, electricity and its a bit more peaceful than living in Nigeria...but at the same time, one is missing family and friends from Nigeria. Live is different here, work has high priority to Germans. As a black person, you have to work twice as hard to get a job or a good house...

if you live in small towns, sometimes its harder to connect.

But let me tell you one funny thing i discover. If your child goes to Kindergarden or school, try and take part in their activities, parties and so on. By this way you easily connect to other parents and get to know Germans too. Try and learn German a little but, they will appreciate and be kind to you - at least most of them.

Happy weekend

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by unipol(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2017
doubletroublmum:

Hello, sorry for responding late, but since i work a lot, i could not get back earlier.

Kindergeld: is a monthly paid money that you have to apply for at Familienkasse. The money is around 180 Euro monthly for one child and increases with every child. The government pays this money, til the child is turning 18 yrs, no matter how high your income is. But be careful, they only pay Kindergeld to germans or foreigners with residence permit. Asylum seekers are excluded, since they get social money from another place.

Elterngeld: You can apply for it once the child is born. Starts from 300 Euro monthly, depending on if you have worked before in Germany or not. They pay it maximum 2 yrs, to cover for times you are not working. Asylum seekers are excluded aswell, you have to have a residence permit.

If you dont have enough money, you can apply for social support anyway.

Kids are costly here in Germany, cause you have to pay everything by yourself. Normally clothes and food, Kindergarten / nursery school fees, even Fees in primary school. Here in most primary scholls they end their lesson by around 12 to 1 pm. But if you are working and cant pick up your child so early, you can book OGS, its afternoon service at school. They offer lunch, homework help and so on. Also freetime activities like sports and so on, you have to pay yourself.
Finally most of the Kindergeld i get for the kids, is spent for such things, school books and so on...
But better than nothing.

Living in Germany is good, cause you have running water, electricity and its a bit more peaceful than living in Nigeria...but at the same time, one is missing family and friends from Nigeria. Live is different here, work has high priority to Germans. As a black person, you have to work twice as hard to get a job or a good house...

if you live in small towns, sometimes its harder to connect.

But let me tell you one funny thing i discover. If your child goes to Kindergarden or school, try and take part in their activities, parties and so on. By this way you easily connect to other parents and get to know Germans too. Try and learn German a little but, they will appreciate and be kind to you - at least most of them.

Happy weekend

Thanks once more but it will be kind if u add, as Africans , we can economise to safe some of this money paid for kids, especially when u have two or three. I also heard that three years pension shall be paid for the mother just for taking care of the kid. My question is if the money goes the the account of the father or the mother or both of them? Do you mind if we chat outside this forum? Thanks in advance.
Re: Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. by unipol(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh yeah I'm a student, still doing my Abitur though and well life is life. It's in your hands to make the best of what it is. Been living on Germany for 7 years, came here when I was 11.
Lessons learnt so far: You have to be confident and determined if you want to achieve anything here

Difficulties: Finding/Discovering yourself in a white community, lol. Always been the only black girl in school, the other blacks are my bros grin but now it isn't as bad as it seems/was

How Germany is to me? --> Home

You are one of the few lucky people here. those who live here with their parents are the luckiest. I think so because I came to Europe at the age of 20 and I always think my life could have been better if I had my mum and dad here with me.

(1) (Reply)

The Fuel Tank Capacity Of These Planes Would Shock You / Japan Debuts New Bullet Train That Can Run During An Earthquake / Japa Is A Goal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.