Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) (38981 Views)

Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) / Hausa Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pants In Edo. Photos / Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by livingstoneony(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2017
fuckerstard:
Imagine o. Meanwhile SARS dey harass young boys here in the west
The Fear of SARS here in Lagos is the beginning of wisdom lipsrsealed
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2017
SARS UNIPORT ALUU DIVISION are culprits also..

Hausa guys will be smoking weed and all in the open just close to the SARS office here in uniport, rivers state but if its another person from another tribe, they will tag him armed robber..

Most of these SARS guys are Hausas.. The IG is a Hausa man so what do you expect...

I am tired.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by monex(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont know why some people like to tribalize everything, everyone knows that some police stations in Nigeria rejects some very 'frustrating' looking and 'non profit' yielding type of people and besides 'SARS' is '"Special" 'Anti-'Robbery' squad not 'burgalrs' or petty thief squad...... angry angry
as in i fear for our penchant to tribalize everything

the guy start to quote Nnamdi Kanu

E be like say i need to do canadian immigration last last. Our values are getting bleeped up

1 Like

Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:46pm On May 24, 2017
Rinsola32:

Yes, ymodulus assisted me then. I'm in batch A but going with stream 2. Buying my thing little by little already wink.

Thanks for the concern, Fada 2. Greetings to Fada 1 grin grin

Oh very nice of Ymodulus.
Congrats on call up.

Actually I am areafada. Some years back Nairaland was hacked into & Seun had to tweak various monikers. So I became Fada2. shocked shocked shocked shocked

A few months of Nairaland posts were never recovered. Voila! grin cheesy
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by paulsir: 3:48pm On May 24, 2017
Lanretoye:
jungle justice is best for thieves,cos we live in the jungle.
anybody that wants to steal should go to the national assembly,that's the constitutionally approved venue for looting and stealing,instead of victimizing innocent people.
so because of television he should be killed? I am not in support of his stealing the TV, but ,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2017
What a hell of a story.. anyone​ that believes this would believe money grows on trees.

Comforted story
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 24, 2017
olapluto:
A section of the country feels no shame telling porky lies and spreading fake news. So this iiidiiot expects people to believe this? Trying to create a situation from a non situation. Police arrest Hausas on daily basis. I doubt an Hausa man will actually steal in such an environment. The Hausas I know will rather help you dig a well for 5,000 naira than steal your 20k. We all know the people who steal and sell drugs.
but funny enough,many people here readily believe the story. such is the state of our youth
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by janvier27(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2017
Entertain him with three bowls of pepper and allow him go and drink water in his den.
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2017
AreaFada2:
Nothing new.

Hausa and Yoruba people fought in Yorubaland (Ife) and some were killed on both sides.

Police arrested Yoruba people only.

Even our SW people say that all in order with that.

So no biggie.

I'm from Ile Ife, the area in Ife the incident occurred is not far from my family home and I received live news as the events unfolded that day.

It is not news that the Hausa were slaughtered in their masses that day. I can almost definitely say no Yoruba bystander was killed any Yoruba who lost his/her life was definitely an aggressor

The story of a beheaded fellow was also fake, the Hausa were so decimated they had to seek refuge in the Ọọni palace and their threat to return and avenge their fallen was resolved by the town leadership​

I've heard the entirety of the story don't come here telling porkies
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by booblacain(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2017
Why call or label him Hausa man for christ's sake? Seun aka Nairaland, you claim you stand for unity by banning biafra activities here, yet this is happening under you nose. This is plain hipocrisy.
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2017
OP should understand the real reason why SARS acted the way they did. No one is coming to bail this Hausa thief. Ever.
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by Veeflow(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2017
Its very simple.. Is it only Hausa's that are SARS?? Or no Yoruba or Igbo . even here in the west. We still have Yoruba SARS misbehaving to Yoruba fellows... Trash.. By the way.. I am igbotic but what is Biafra?? Rubbish.. #welcometonairaland grin grin I don show with my business sense
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by egbojay: 4:18pm On May 24, 2017
Well I don't see any reason to take jungle justice. He is a northerner and bounded by sharia law. So my brother d law of sharia states dat wen u still n get caught dat hand which u used for d act should be cutoff. I bet u even God won't hold anybody guilty of dat cos dat is their law. One of dem was persecuted in ENUGU for stealing car battery
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by AustonBee: 4:19pm On May 24, 2017
In some times our law enforcement agency behaved as if they did not pass their training n courses b4 put on the uniform. That will tell u that we are nt the same.
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2017
This is in public domain now. Please release him. Next time act wisely BUT do not have different treatment for Hausa and non hausa thieves, otherwise you will be just as guilty as SARS. A thief is a thief.
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by APCsupporter: 4:24pm On May 24, 2017
SenatePresdo:
i don't blame SARS because the northerners are genetically and mentally condemend.
So they didn't find the need to terminate the aboki thief

even if they lock him up, he will rot there because aboki never see food chop, na to go and bail his brother from sars matter them fit do?

you are a waste of sperm
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by Rinsola32(f): 4:29pm On May 24, 2017
AreaFada2:

Congrats on call up.

Actually I am areafada. Some years back Nairaland was hacked into & Seun had to tweak various monikers. So I became Fada2. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yeah, he actually did a great help for me.
Yes o! Stream 2 all the way. I just can't wait to start collecting allawee. I need am badly.

Just joking. I used to be a silent follower for years before registering. I know Areafada though ( can't actually remember all he wrote but he was a very active member before the " tsunami" struck and washed many things away.

Don't tell me you are happy some of your comments disappeared sha o grin
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by durasome(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2017
brother are you really sure of this story.
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by ABOKI9ja: 4:39pm On May 24, 2017
c4tnoelz:
Look for any available lungu there and do the needful since SARS told you guys the truth
are you for real? You are lady you are Supposed to act like a Mother
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2017
Just give the guy garri mixed with cement to drink and leave the rest to science to complete.
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by piecesprince(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2017
They are indirectly giving you power to do something but you guys seems not to understand the message just get your cutlas appoint an executioner and make him a double amputee thats all dont kill him just give him double short sleeve matter finish
stephenduru:
According to Ebube Kinsgley who lives in Port Harcourt,the Hausa man pictured below was caught last night LED television.He was taken to SARS but shockingly to them,SARS officials rejected him.Read what he wrote on the screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/hausa-man-caught-stealing-led-tv-in.html
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by Duru009(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2017
He is from Duara......
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by smilingface202: 5:08pm On May 24, 2017
Rapmoney:
The way the size of akpu dey reduce every day dey give me sleepless night! angry

LOL
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by Tecno66: 5:28pm On May 24, 2017
lofty900:
because his brother is in power, so he's free to commit any atrocities. He is untouchable
that is the simple reason why the Fulani herdsmen are on rampage. They have been assured say nothing dey happen.
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2017
This story is so fabricated. So they think everybody is as dumb as them?
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2017
This country Nigeria is were weird things happen and yet some ppl beg for unity when they know unity can never exist in this godforsaken country,imagine if the news read," an Igbo man was caught stealing'' the so called unity promoters will be the first to condemn and tribalize the news,they will swallow it hook line and sinker,so far it's an Igbo man,but now they are taking sides with the criminal,some even refuted the claim that the news is fake.... Much as I am not a tribalistic fellow,it makes me try to become one.
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2017
SARS don't deal with burgling crimes... its violent crimes like armed or robbery and kidnapping... so shot the EFF up
for you info the rivers state OC SARS is a Yoruba man not an Hausa....
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 6:00pm On May 24, 2017
Bullshit,charge him to court my friend to get justice
Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by Lancelott(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2017
i lost my first moniker the I used in 2004 or 2005
AreaFada2:

Congrats on call up.

Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2017
Is SARS rejected him then take him to the police station it is a citizens arrest I don't want to believe this story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Detain Suspicious Vulture Owned By A Woman In Adamawa / Army Jails Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Beating Actress / Slay Mamas Battle To Stabilise Friend Who Took Colorado & Started Convulsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.