Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader (27399 Views)

I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Other Gift Card / Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES / Direct loader for your BTC, Amazon, iTunes, steam etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ayoula:
I appreciate you and kudos to you for your honesty. I really enjoy doing business with you. Keep it up with the good job...

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
I don't know my post move from investment to business to business. That is why I needed to create another.

You can check it out
https://www.nairaland.com/3659672/buy-itunes-gift-card-amazon

COUNTRIES INCLUDE : USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK, ETC

NZD, HKD, JPY, RUB, RON, TTD, TRY, SGD, KYD. IQD, INR, BSD, NGN, SEK, SYD, AED, SOS, BRL, SCR. PGK, BGN. PEN

I buy your ITunes and Amazon cards at good price... cards from $10 to $100 are only accepted......instant payment........
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Amazon gift card with cash receipt
*Amazon card with debit card receipt
*Amazon card with no receipt
*Ebay gift card
*ITunes gift card, Us, Germany, Netherlands
*Walmart gift card
*Visa gift with cash receipt
*American express gift card with cash receipt
*Master gift card with cash receipt

WhatsApp or call any of these numbers

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
You can trust him,he is very fast,trustworthy and reliable..you will get your money within minutes..he is the best when it comes to buying of cards.....

1 Like

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by johnkey: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
nice job sir. tested and trusted

1 Like

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by pappyChulo(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2017
The guys is real nice doing biz with you
Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
I don't know my post move from investment to business to business. That is why I needed to create another.

You can check it out 

NZD, HKD, JPY, RUB, RON, TTD, TRY, SGD, KYD. IQD, INR, BSD, NGN, SEK, SYD, AED, SOS, BRL, SCR. PGK, BGN. PEN

I buy your ITunes and Amazon cards at good price... cards from $10 to $100 are only accepted......instant payment........
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
You can check it out

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 19, 2017
You can check it out
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by davmul(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Each time I send card to Delmacom (adeleyeolusoji) I just believe that I will get alert soon and it as always been so.

Bro please don't change oh, since I meet you here on Nairaland, I have never lost a single card.

trustworthy, sincere and very reliable always

I recommend him for anyone who has a genuine gift card. He will surely deliver.
Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2017

You can check it out

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by elvisdaniels(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
He is very trustworthy, fast and reliable..this is my 5th transaction with him recently and he has proved to be of his words .sure guy.
Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2017

You can check it out

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2017
Delmacom is one of the best(if not the best)at this business, i can assure you he gives you your money within the blink of an eye,he is 100% legit and trustworthy..
Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Drewoprah(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=adeleyeolusoji post=56828100]I don't know my post move from investment to business to business. That is why I needed to create another.

You can check it out

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card
WhatsApp: 08157056830[/quote

100% reliable... And very fast.. .. #trustworthy
Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by johnkey: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2017
if your having doubts clear them lol, best iTunes buyer here. fast and f*ck*ng reliable

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by davmul(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Great guy always, thanks
Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2017
If dem they give award for this job..I for give am..superfast and reliable..
Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2017

You can check it out 

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Bawsse(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
This guy is awesome, just sold a bunch of steam cards to him and he delivered asap... hard to find honest people like this over the Internet thanks man and keep it up
Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by davmul(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2017
Our latest transaction with this guy, although we went to him for the transaction since he said is having problem with is app. But because the cards is for a friend, we needed to transact face to face and he paid us cash. 250k

this guy is the best online gift card exchanger, take it or leave it.

Thanks man please keep it up and God will continue to bless you
Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by davmul(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
davmul:
Our latest transaction with this guy, although we went to him for the transaction since he said is having problem with is app. But because the cards is for a friend, we needed to transact face to face and he paid us cash. 250k

this guy is the best online gift card exchanger, take it or leave it.

Thanks man please keep it up and God will continue to bless you

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Lillian101: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
THE BILLION COIN :WHAT DOES THIS COIN CONNOTE, IT IS A COIN WHICH HAS A TREMENDOUS VALUE EVEN GREATER THAN THE BITCOIN... MOST SEE THIS COIN WITH FAR LESSER VALUE BUT ON THE CONTRARY THIS IS HOWEVER A FALLACY AS SOME COUNTRIES NOW HAVE THE TBC BANK... THE VALUE IS SO HIGH THAT IT CANNOT BE UNDERESTIMATED... YEARS AGO WHEN THE BITCOIN FIRST CAME TO EXISTENCE MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT TO INVEST IN THIS AMAZING CRYPTOCURRENCY AND SOMEONE WHO HAD 10000BTC = OVER 10M$ IN TODAY'S CURRENCY EXCHANGED IT FOR PIZZA BECAUSE HE NEVER SAW THE FUTURE OF THIS COIN...WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION I'D IMPLORE EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN TO INVEST IN THIS BEAUTIFUL COIN AS THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR IT AND BRING AN END TO POVERTY SOONEST IN THIS GREAT STATE... THE CURRENT MARKET VALUE FOR THIS COIN IS 1TBC=13.4BTC=OVER 13000DOLLARS BUT I'D BE OFFERING IT FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE OF 1TBC=N1000 AND DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR BULK PURCHASES FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN THIS AMAZING COIN... YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON 08068193548,NAME: LILIAN FALOPE
FOR ANY AMOUNT YOU NEED. THANKS
2 MINS CONFIRMATION..SUPER FAST.
COME LETS MAKE WEALTH TOGETHER.

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by syllas007: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2017
this is the realest dude..legit And fast
Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by davmul(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
You can check it out
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card
WhatsApp or call

I am only helping, since he can't reply or post from is end, boss God will continue to bless you

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
He is down to earth and you can do transactions with him..very trustworthy and reliable.
Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 03, 2017
You can check it out
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card
WhatsApp or call

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2017
You can check it out
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card
WhatsApp or call 

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
You can check it out
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card
WhatsApp or call

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Drewoprah(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
adeleyeolusoji:

You can check it out

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card
WhatsApp: 08157056830

Always reliable, 100% trusted
Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 06, 2017

You can check it out

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by youngxranking(m): 1:38am On Jul 07, 2017
Very fast and reliable
Re: I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2017

You can check it out

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jamb & NECO Recommended Biometric FingerPrint DigitalPersona U.areU4500 For Sale / Come In For Your Smartphone Deals [Samsung, Google Pixel, OnePlus, LG] / Microsoft Surface Pro 4 LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.