Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her (16946 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' / "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by TheArticle: 12:21pm On May 24, 2017
Halima Abubakar who announced on social media after her successful fibroid removal surgery in India has slammed reports that she has cancer.

According to the actress, if she has cancer, she’d have announced it just as she did her fibroid operation.

The actress who went bald following drug reactions took to her Instagram to slam the report saying;
“ you know I can sue and win this case right?if I have cancer,just the way I announced my fibroid,I would announce it.please I have no source around me and I would appreciate the non factual information and speculation about my health to stop .Allow me heal in peace !!We heal differently .Am encouraging women out there.This is wickedness ,and who ever wrote this will go through worst pain that I ever went through.You wrote I would deny it.You would tell the world who diagnosed me and how you got such conclusions.More than 1000 ladies are suffering from fibroid and am talking to them via dm and co.Am not scared of none,am sure you know this.Better apologize fearlesslife#letmetellyoumystory#notcool#whoisyoursource#backtosender#newbestieor10yearsfriendship?”

Source: http://www.thearticle.com.ng/entertainment/halima-abubakar-slams-report-that-she-has-cancer/

1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by Mrop(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2017
don't mind we bloggers
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by kvngben1: 1:34pm On May 24, 2017
lol
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by stjudas(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by Edopesin: 2:23pm On May 24, 2017
i can see why they suspected though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by Shrekjhon(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2017
book
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by TINALETC3(f): 2:24pm On May 24, 2017
cry Choi, see bwest
#teamflatchest
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by 0b111: 2:24pm On May 24, 2017

The babe looks so much like half bag of beans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by idrisolaide(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2017
sad
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by ebuka1993(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by TINALETC3(f): 2:24pm On May 24, 2017
cheesy Oga, ur fingers ar jst wicked cheesy
0b111:

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by ednut1(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2017
we really need more pple to end up lik Kemi Olunoyo
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 24, 2017
people must always talk
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by darocha1: 2:26pm On May 24, 2017
It is well
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by snowland(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2017
Some bloggers, with their fabricated lies, will miss heaven even if they're given free entry.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by Rider23: 2:27pm On May 24, 2017
ok
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by SexyNairalander: 2:27pm On May 24, 2017
booked
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by ogorwyne(f): 2:27pm On May 24, 2017
0b111:

Izzit fair?

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by Ekakamba: 2:27pm On May 24, 2017
Get well soon aunty. Papers must sell, bloggers must wack, rumors must spread. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by SeniorZato(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2017
Pls come again
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by dangotesmummy: 2:29pm On May 24, 2017
0b111:

must you insult? Must you? Bringing others down in your bid to sound funny is just plain stoopeed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by abike12(f): 2:30pm On May 24, 2017
back to sender. I wish her a speedy recovery
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by Category1: 2:35pm On May 24, 2017
Akpa nnu
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by joenor(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2017
she look way more beautiful on her bald.
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 24, 2017
Sickness announcer. When you live your life on social media, bloggers will help live it well. Akpa akpuundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by luscioustrish(f): 2:50pm On May 24, 2017
They must have a manshun in banana Iceland grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by cuteme88(f): 3:10pm On May 24, 2017
Abi ooooh! who is them They will just be lying on top of someone's matter!
I wish u a quick recovery ma.
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by NoMindThem: 3:29pm On May 24, 2017
So this bae na albino now..... How fast tins can chng
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by nwokee222: 3:50pm On May 24, 2017
boost your account and see text below

Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by ivytemple: 4:21pm On May 24, 2017
aweeee wish her quick recovery
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by chigoziri2403(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
cry Choi, see bwest #teamflatchest
wetin dey the bwest, flat chest does it for me
Re: Halima Abubakar Rubbishes Cancer Report About Her by ivytemple: 4:22pm On May 24, 2017
aweee wish her very quick recovery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo / Davido Veronica Adeleke Education Scholarship program For Students Sets To Start / J-Martins Reprimands Wizkid For 'Broke Fan' Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.