Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist (1707 Views)

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / One Thing I Learnt From The Bang Rule That Women Cant Resist / Common Things That Women Lie About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by Maamin(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2017
Let’s check out some of the surprising things about men that women find attractive and are hard for them to resist! grin wink

1.Lips

Lips are the first thing we women notice in a man. And when they have soft and full lips it’s a cherry on the cake. After all, it means there’s a lot more to the kiss.

2.Veiny Forearms

Muscularity is only achieved with regular exercise and reduction of subcutaneous fat, which means men with these forearms are physically strong and very muscular. So go and hit the gym, guys because it not only means good health but it also looks sexy.

3.When They Cook

Good food is an aphrodisiac, so a man who can cook will turn on a woman in more ways than one

4.Shyness

We, women, love when a man is a bit shy around us. Confidence is considered sexy but a little shyness is also attractive.

5.When They’re Sweaty

A man sweating isn’t always hot. But when it is, it’s super sexy. Remember when Mario Lopez had to change his shirt at the Emmys?

6.His Scent

We all love to smell good but women absolutely love their man’s natural scent mixed with his good smelling cologne. Maybe this is the reason we love to wear our man’s shirt so we can smell them all day long.

7.He Loves Animals

Taking care of animals means a lot of work. You need to take care of them and when you own one, it’s a plus point.

8.Nice Socks

It sounds a bit irrelevant, but a nice pair of socks can go a long way. It’s aesthetically pleasing and is a small sign that he cares.

9.Beard

Most women like men who are clean shaved but there’s something about unkept facial hair that makes them look hotter. Perhaps it’s the “too tired to care” attitude that comes along with it.

10.Thick Eyebrows

Nice thick eyebrows are a great turn on for women. It does a good job at showing off the eyes.

11.Scars

Scars make men appear more badass and mysterious at the same time. It makes a man look more masculine, rugged, exciting, and hot.

12.Glasses

We always thought that glasses makes us look nerdy and ugly but as adults, we realize it actually makes guys look sexy

13.Jealousy

A little bit of jealousy and possessiveness can be a turn on. Remember, only a little!

14.Blushing

When guys blush after a hug or a kiss, it comes off super sweet and it’s a great turn on for us women.

15. Clenched Jawline

A defined jawline is already incredibly attractive on a guy. But when he clenches his muscles, it is hard to resist and we wouldn’t mind getting them mad just to see that clenched jawline.

Oya! Ladies come and say the number(s) that makes you go gaga! cheesy tongue
Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by Dionnetech: 12:33pm On May 24, 2017
K
Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by ikp120(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2017
Maamin:
Let’s check out some of the surprising things about men that women find attractive and are hard for them to resist! grin wink

1.Lips

Lips are the first thing we women notice in a man. And when they have soft and full lips it’s a cherry on the cake. After all, it means there’s a lot more to the kiss.

2.Veiny Forearms

Muscularity is only achieved with regular exercise and reduction of subcutaneous fat, which means men with these forearms are physically strong and very muscular. So go and hit the gym, guys because it not only means good health but it also looks sexy.

3.When They Cook

Good food is an aphrodisiac, so a man who can cook will turn on a woman in more ways than one

4.Shyness

We, women, love when a man is a bit shy around us. Confidence is considered sexy but a little shyness is also attractive.

5.When They’re Sweaty

A man sweating isn’t always hot. But when it is, it’s super sexy. Remember when Mario Lopez had to change his shirt at the Emmys?

6.His Scent

We all love to smell good but women absolutely love their man’s natural scent mixed with his good smelling cologne. Maybe this is the reason we love to wear our man’s shirt so we can smell them all day long.

7.He Loves Animals

Taking care of animals means a lot of work. You need to take care of them and when you own one, it’s a plus point.

8.Nice Socks

It sounds a bit irrelevant, but a nice pair of socks can go a long way. It’s aesthetically pleasing and is a small sign that he cares.

9.Beard

Most women like men who are clean shaved but there’s something about unkept facial hair that makes them look hotter. Perhaps it’s the “too tired to care” attitude that comes along with it.

10.Thick Eyebrows

Nice thick eyebrows are a great turn on for women. It does a good job at showing off the eyes.

11.Scars

Scars make men appear more badass and mysterious at the same time. It makes a man look more masculine, rugged, exciting, and hot.

12.Glasses

We always thought that glasses makes us look nerdy and ugly but as adults, we realize it actually makes guys look sexy

13.Jealousy

A little bit of jealousy and possessiveness can be a turn on. Remember, only a little!

14.Blushing

When guys blush after a hug or a kiss, it comes off super sweet and it’s a great turn on for us women.

15. Clenched Jawline

A defined jawline is already incredibly attractive on a guy. But when he clenches his muscles, it is hard to resist and we wouldn’t mind getting them mad just to see that clenched jawline.

Oya! Ladies come and say the number(s) that makes you go gaga! cheesy tongue
OP are you gay or transgender?
Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by taylor88(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2017
OK continue
Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 24, 2017
All of them make me go gaga!

Not sure about the whole blushing bs because I don't do white men grin

The veins on the forearm though shocked I thought I was the only one! kiss
Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by evanscheck(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2017
You did nt talk of a man with plenty and fat bank account. I think that is a great if nt he greatest turn on for a Lady
Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by Oyindidi(f): 1:09pm On May 24, 2017
Lastly, his wallet

3 Likes

Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lastly, his wallet
broke men shouldnt have erection abi? grin
Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by Oyindidi(f): 1:37pm On May 24, 2017
lefulefu:

broke men shouldnt have erection abi? grin
Yes o, stay calm down there grin
Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes o, stay calm down there grin

Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by Lionessza(f): 2:15pm On May 24, 2017
1,6,10,9, 14 and a little bit of 13 a(because I am that way too) tongue.
Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 24, 2017
Shy how? How is he going to take his pants off if he's shy

Be shy at your home not around me
Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 24, 2017
I'm surprised there's no hairiness. I like mine to have body hair like king kong. Being with a guy with no hair, it's like being with a chic with a deep voice grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by ifyan(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2017
Just be yourself and ego kudi own money.
Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by Chukwumeremeze(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lastly, his wallet

I was going to ask the OP same. undecided

... and this post is faulted being that it's coming from a male. sad

no reference to Height and intelligence? These i believe should even top the list before buoyant pockets.
Re: 15 Adorable Things About Men That Women Cant Resist by Maamin(m): 12:09am On May 25, 2017
ikp120:

OP are you gay or transgender?

Focus on the post not the poster, Mumu grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Marry The Right Girl: A mathematical solution / More Details About The Viral Photo Of The Alleged Ooni Of Ife’s New Wife / How To Overcome Premature Expulsion And Be More Powerful In The Inner Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.