Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid (40657 Views)

Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by demarc001: 1:48pm On May 24, 2017
9jakohai:

Abeg....don't deny it.

Most Nigerian churches are pastor worship zones.....to the point that we have forgotten that the Pastor is under serious accountability.

Heck....Jesus said...anyone who causes these ones to sin....

He is from your church. That means that some house cleaning is in order. Denying a problem exists is tantamount to burying it until it becomes serious.

Modified.

If you read this as an attack on Christ Embassy.....sorry it isn't. It is an attack on the lack of accountability and pastor worship that allowed a serial pedo to repeatedly hurt a young girl

And the painful thing about the issue...

They told her to endure it?

I am sorry.....THEY TOLD HER TO ENDURE IT!!!!!!!!!!?

(I cannot believe what I have just read!)

How will those leaders stand before God? They told a young girl being seriously abused to ENDURE IT.

Abeg....I am a born again Christian of nearly 30 years walk in the faith....and I am here to say that this 'Touch not my anointed' stuff has gone far enough. Time to ask Jesus to clean house. The Devil is infiltrating the Church....and we are looking the other way....in the name of the image of our Church and 'Our Pastor is a God'.

I hope the young girl does not leave the faith because of this nonsense. I hope her love for God outweighs the shame. And if she does....any one that calls her 'Satan's child'...is a joker.
That part you quoted made no sense, how will elders (not one oooo) in church ask her to endure such. Most likely she didn't tell them what exactly she is going through.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Elmojiid(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2017
by their..............we shall kwn them
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by cytell56: 1:49pm On May 24, 2017
Islie:

Christ Embassy doesn't use the title "Reverend" for its Pastors. So that has already knocked down the story.

http://pmexpressng.com/christ-embassy-pastor-enmeshes-in-over-4-abortions-mess-maid/

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by jashar(f): 1:52pm On May 24, 2017
ebony13:
Pm express why such bad reporting? I had to mentally correct he and she and his and her.
Pls proof read before sending out reports.

As in ehn.... the writing is terrible.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by agrovick(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2017
Zombies will soon come out to defend their pastor. Eish

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by reiddecuti: 1:56pm On May 24, 2017
I see the real AFONJA
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by crowntech: 1:59pm On May 24, 2017
milky3:
Hmmmm

JOB OPPORTUNITIES
A LEADING REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IS SEEKING FOR VERSATILE AND GOAL GETTER MARKETERS.

QUALIFICATION: NATIONAL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENTS, BSC, HND IN ANY DISCIPLINE
Applicants who resides in the following areas have an added advantage: Lekki/Ajah, Amuwo Odofin Festac, Magodo, Ikeja, Mowe/Magboro/Opic/Ibafo Lagos/Ibadan express way.
SEND YOUR CV TO
yodrecruitmentsconsult@yahoo.com
also text your full names, address, phone number and Sex to 09095077771
Text message only pls.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by akinsule(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2017
9jakohai:

Abeg....don't deny it.

Most Nigerian churches are pastor worship zones.....to the point that we have forgotten that the Pastor is under serious accountability.

He is from your church. That means that some house cleaning is in order. Denying a problem exists is tantamount to burying it until it becomes serious.

Modified.

If you read this as an attack on Christ Embassy.....sorry it isn't. It is an attack on the lack of accountability and pastor worship that allowed a serial pedo to repeatedly hurt a young girl

How will those leaders stand before God? They told a young girl being seriously abused to ENDURE IT.

Abeg....I am a born again Christian of nearly 30 years walk in the faith....and I am here to say that this 'Touch not my anointed' stuff has gone far enough. Time to ask Jesus to clean house. The Devil is infiltrating the Church....and we are looking the other way....in the name of the image of our Church and 'Our Pastor is a God'.

I hope the young girl does not leave the faith because of this nonsense. I hope her love for God outweighs the shame. And if she does....any one that calls her 'Satan's child'...is a joker.

How do you confirm it a true story, if u have been a christian for long u will know that the elders of the church will not tell her to endure, even the story said church members are helping but from the beginning there is a clause in the story. Chris embassy has only two Rev. Rev Chris and Rev Tom so the person in question likely not to be Christ embassy or just a member. A Christ embassy pastor will not be call a rev when he is not.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by burnafreak1(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2017
execution plz.... This pastor head should be on a spike!
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by OtemAtum: 2:07pm On May 24, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I see what you did there grin grin
cheesy
The rods between their laps are always seeking a hole to fill. The word 'Pastor' should be replaced with the word 'Womanizer' in the dictionary. So we can have:

A 4-day power-packed crusade

Host Womanizer: Womanizer Sunday Adelaja
Guest Womanizer: Womanizer Chris Oyakhilome
Other Womanizers: Womanizer Sulieman, Womanizer Fatoyinbo, Womanizer TB Joshua, etc.

Come once, come all...
Your wombs will never remain the same again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Abagworo(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2017
Exactly what happened with Suleman. All men are flesh and blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by kevoh(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I see what you did there grin grin
grin grin
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by oyetpel(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2017
brandydaniells:
this is funny.........so because of education u will agree to rape and abortion ....taaaaa she is enjoying it angry angry angry

Pray someone close to you is not caught up in her kind of situation, its not easy.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Akiintom: 2:50pm On May 24, 2017
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/christ-embassy-pastor-enmeshes-in-over-4-abortions-mess-maid/

This a lie from the pit of hell. Sponsored by arch-atheist.

According to our pastor - Chris Oyakhilome - a man of God is not just a man, he's an anointed man of God. You see that?
A man of God can't sin!
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 24, 2017
Later someone will come here to defend the pastor and call the young lady a witch that's out to tarnish the pastor's reputation.

smh

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by factwriter(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2017
lofty900:
He's not a true christ embassy pastor. He's just one of those mushroom pastors that doesn't know the nitty-gritty of what pastoral call is all about. This is my man of God

...when they are caught the story becomes "He is not a true pastor".

Meanwhile during their reign of secret evil practises they are celebrated as MEN OF GOD.
Keep deceiving yourself. Hundreds (if not thousands) like him are actively celebrated by gullible followers each day.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by kjhova(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2017
The reportage from PM Express is really below acceptable threshold. With intermitent usage of male and female pronouns to describe the victim and generally poor diction and grammar, I am compelled to wonder if this report is from a dreamy blogger or a proper journalistic medium.

To the matter, I feel sorry for the church denominations as they are mandated to open more parishes. With the more parishes you establish, the harder for the head quarters to monitor and keep a firm grip on the parish pastors. Therefore this disreputable pastor could have easily slipped under the radar for so long until his cup ran out.

Too many paedophile in the world this days.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by factwriter(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2017
9jakohai:

Abeg....don't deny it.

Modified.

Let's be realistic, do you think any church, yes any denomination in Nigeria would would risk their name image, reputation to save an abused child in the hands of one of their pastors

I am not a christen but I can boldly tell you that the Christianity they practice in this country is more of a business enterprise than a true congregation in servitude to God.

But I wouldn't blame them, I blame the ineffective application of the laws of the land.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 24, 2017
quentin06:

An Orange tree cannot produce kolanuts, by their fruits we shall know them.

The Pastor is just a product of his leader, you deny it but the facts are there.

Instead of living in denial you guys should correct the erring pastor repentance without restitution is not complete.

The Church should live up to its name as an embassy not an embarrassment to to Christians
the church is living up to its name
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 24, 2017
naijaboy756:
Bros, the greatest number of sexual scandals and frauds i have seen in banks are committed by Christ embassy members.

Quote me any day,where and time. I have Examples
gimme the examples

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 24, 2017
azarenka:

We are talking about a man that raped a 10-yr old child and she is battling between life and death,all you can talk about is your Pastor? cry
Let's try not to remove the goal post in trying to defend evil.
my pastor Chris cannot do such
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by emazy10(m): 3:25pm On May 24, 2017
[i][/i] cool tongue lipsrsealed kiss cry lipsrsealed cool grin grin cheesy smiley[color=#550000][/color]

Really?? grin grin grin cool cry
agahaa
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by oyoofong(m): 3:25pm On May 24, 2017
Leave the matter as e be!
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2017
Agree with u jare...

But 30 years in faith...?

Then you should know the "Touch not my anointed" stuff like u put it doesn't refer to only pastors but every born again child of God...

Every...including the young girl in question if she's born again.

Any pastor who says that verse of the scripture is meant for him and not the church members is an end-time pastor

9jakohai:

Abeg....don't deny it.

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by factwriter(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2017
brandydaniells:
this is funny.........so because of education u will agree to rape and abortion ....taaaaa she is enjoying it angry angry angry

What do you expect an orphan at such an age to do

Especially when neighbours couldn't boldly wade in and ELDERS IN THE CHURCH were shouting her down

A period within Ten to Sixteen years of age, what manner of rebellion do you expect from a fear stricken teenager with no other extended family member around to boast her psychic

Please show compassion for this victim.

Nigeria is a lawless nation else the ELDERS from that church would be cooling off at CID headquarters by now.

3 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 24, 2017
lofty900:
He's not a true christ embassy pastor. He's just one of those mushroom pastors that doesn't know the nitty-gritty of what pastoral call is all about. This is my man of God

You are a man of God if you lead a holy and righteous life,stop putting mere mortals on a pedestal .wake up from your slumber oh Israel

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 24, 2017
End time pastors
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by justmenoni: 3:52pm On May 24, 2017
To the op or reporter please learn to use he, his, she and her adequately
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by harbolarjih(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2017
if a Christian commit any vice he is a fake pastor but if a Muslim commit same Islam will attack as if Islam teach him to act like DAT.NA UNA SABI.......
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by harbolarjih(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2017
if a Christian commit any vice he is a fake pastor but if a Muslim commit same Islam will be attack as if Islam teach him to act like DAT.NA UNA SABI.......
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by reiddecuti: 4:05pm On May 24, 2017
Akiintom:

This a lie from the pit of hell. Sponsored by arch-atheist.

According to our pastor - Chris Oyakhilome - a man of God is not just a man, he's an anointed man of God. You see that?
A man of God can't sin!
Be deceiving yourself.
And the scripture said about the AFONJAS

False Prophets Will Be Numerous, And Very Successful:

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity [lawlessness] shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
2 Pet 2:1 [NIV] But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2 Pet 2:2 [NIV] Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
2 Pet 2:3 [NIV] In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

For more about the same people, click the link:
http://biblelight.net/false-prophets.htm
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by naijaboy756: 4:18pm On May 24, 2017
lofty900:
gimme the examples
You want names abi what?

One that leads morning devotion every morning and speaking in tongues forged a customers signature and moved his fund to anoda company after deactivating his sms.

Anoda in another bank did fraudulent transfers

Anoda chase women so tay e remain to chase office cleaner and na Pastor.... I know these three episodes well well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale / Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.