Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program (160723 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by r4blessing: 8:29pm On May 24, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
I got the thank you for applying mail.. how did you guys get the personality assessment questionairre, is it afte the thank you mail or what?
I didn't get a thank u mail o I just got the personality test mail straight away
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2017
Dear David,

We have received your application for the position of Global Management Trainee Program - Zone Africa / Nigeria-17002919 and are currently reviewing your experience and qualifications.If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our People Department will contact you.

If you would like to review your candidate file, click here.

We thank you for your interest in Anheuser-Busch InBev.

You didn't get this r4Blessing
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by sasquareT(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2017
r4blessing:
u mean after the personality test. Because I have completed mine and no mail yet
same here no mail yet
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bioduneberry(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
Dear David,

We have received your application for the position of Global Management Trainee Program - Zone Africa / Nigeria-17002919 and are currently reviewing your experience and qualifications.If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our People Department will contact you.

If you would like to review your candidate file, click here.

You didn't get this r4Blessing

I got this immediately i submitted.

Am done with the assessment but no mail yet.

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by mayoor15(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2017
Gnen:
Interesting... Let me just mark attendance incase I will come back and apply.
Better go apply instead of taking role call... lols
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by mayoor15(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2017
bioduneberry:
Applied. Thanks

Mayoor15 and Blessedgurl
Check this out.
Thanks boss, on it, we pray it end well.....
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bioduneberry(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2017
mayoor15:
Thanks boss, on it, we pray it end well.....

You welcome. Amen.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ibroh22(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2017
r4blessing:
u mean after the personality test. Because I have completed mine and no mail yet
yes
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 24, 2017
Make sense
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Blessedgurl(f): 10:30pm On May 24, 2017
bioduneberry:
Applied. Thanks

Mayoor15 and Blessedgurl

Check this out.

Thanks dear. I'm on it.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by frizu(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2017
after the assessment I saw u have completed the assessment..thank you and I try clicking on the close button it wasn't going and am yet to get a response from them..hope am safe sha
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bioduneberry(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2017
Blessedgurl:

Thanks dear. Am on it.

You welcome.

Noted.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Ayima: 11:29pm On May 24, 2017
frizu:
after the assessment I saw u have completed the assessment..thank you and I try clicking on the close button it wasn't going and am yet to get a response from them..hope am safe sha
Same here, I think they will get back to us.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by EMMYD01(m): 12:12am On May 25, 2017
It's a good company, wish everyone success
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by kelzgie: 12:18am On May 25, 2017
Graysmooth:
So I just applied and was sent a follow up mail to fill an online assessment questionnaire which will expire in 96 hours. Please has anyone filled the questionnaire
Finding it difficult to continue from the 'experience' section...did yu av same issue?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Policymaker88: 12:45am On May 25, 2017
kelzgie:

Finding it difficult to continue from the 'experience' section...did yu av same issue?
what is the challenge? Maybe I can help?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Dells(m): 4:07am On May 25, 2017
Gmail
Google+
Web
Photos
more
Primary
Global Management Trainee Program - Zone Africa / Nigeria-17002919 at Anheuser-Busch InBev
A
AB-Inbev Recruitment
to me
28 minutes agoDetails
Hello xxxxxxxx,

Congratulations! You have been selected to move forward for the Global Management Trainee Program - Zone Africa / Nigeria.

As the next step, we invite you to fill out an online assessment questionnaire, which can take anywhere from 10-15 minutes. For optimal testing conditions, we recommend using a device with a strong high-speed internet connection. Please guarantee you complete it within the next 96 hours as the link will expire.

Best regards,
AB InBev People Department
Anheuser-Busch InBev

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the People Department. Please do not reply.

This is the mail I got from them and I've attempted the online assessment questionnaire, who else got this particular mail?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by articulateayo: 4:11am On May 25, 2017
Tried to continue from the work experience session the response was "No items correspond to the specified criteria. Please select other criteria."
Any help please
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Samkeniyy(m): 6:49am On May 25, 2017
articulateayo:
Tried to continue from the work experience session the response was "No items correspond to the specified criteria. Please select other criteria."
Any help please
Make sure you are filling the right details for each box and any work experience section you are not filling, delete before proceeding to the next page in your application
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Kunle106(m): 6:59am On May 25, 2017
I have been trying to do the assessment questionnaire but it's showing timeout
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Akpasomething: 8:13am On May 25, 2017
Kunle106:
I have been trying to do the assessment questionnaire but it's showing timeout

Lemme guess?

You'll using glo network?

2 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by mayorbaron(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2017
having issues at the job function page and the search is not bringing out any suggestions. any idea on what to do. Am using phone to apply though. if you can suggest examples of what is meant to be in the box, it will really help a brother move forward. thanks
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Esther001: 8:23am On May 25, 2017
Fixed it? If No, I think it's because of the job search segment. Don't just type in the job function. Use the job function search link by the side to check for existing names similar to your role.

articulateayo:
Any help please
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Samkeniyy(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2017
Food Don land oh. Deloitte recruitment is out. Interested persons should check www.myjobmag.com. God bless you. As for this one, I go chill make all of una do your personality test finish before I do my own. PWC do me strong thing for ordinary personality test .

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by martinsfm(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2017
Akpasomething:

Lemme guess?

You'll using glo network?
cheesy cheesy cheesy lets be serious here...lmao
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by r4blessing: 8:56am On May 25, 2017
Samkeniyy:
Food Don land oh. Deloitte recruitment is out. Interested persons should check www.myjobmag.com. God bless you. As for this one, I go chill make all of una do your personality test finish before I do my own. PWC do me strong thing for ordinary personality test .
please what's the nairaland link for the deloitte graduate trainee
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Akpasomething: 8:58am On May 25, 2017
martinsfm:
cheesy cheesy cheesy lets be serious here...lmao

I'm serious..

Glo has varying IP address..

And some servers doesn't accept such protocol..
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Samkeniyy(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2017
r4blessing:
please what's the nairaland link for the deloitte graduate trainee
https://www.nairaland.com/3819354/deloitte-graduate-trainee-recruitment-2017
Your PWC friends Don reach there
I sight you
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by martinsfm(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2017
Akpasomething:

I'm serious..

Glo has varying IP address..

And some servers doesn't accept such protocol..

I use glo tho, bt applications like this, I use system instead... glo too
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by kaka22(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2017
Advice to those that are yet to do personality test...

Read the job requirements and use it in answering the questions...

Wish all of us success in this endeavour...

5 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Marshall008: 11:05am On May 25, 2017
ibroh22:

I got a rejection mail after immediately after the assessment,,what did they want self?

I don't know there problem,!
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by dyydxx: 11:12am On May 25, 2017
kaka22:
Advice to those that are yet to do personality test...

Read the job requirements and use it in answering the questions...

Wish all of us success in this endeavour...

got a rejection mail too immediately after completing the test. i'm still trying to find out what went wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.