Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program (160720 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by onwujiuba: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
onwujiuba:
Please where is the link to apply ghed one I saw is invalid
The one I saw is invalid
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ApostleEbuka(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
whats the secret to pass the personality test? did mine for like 6 times with different mails.. all failures
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Chidi0: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Chysleak:
Finally!!! I got another email for another assessment.

was it immediately after the personality test?
i did the personality test and no feedback on success or failure
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by martinsfm(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Chysleak:
Finally!!! I got another email for another assessment.

another questionairre abi..to be completed with 30-60 min or sth like dt abi?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by deelizabeth93(f): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
ApostleEbuka:
whats the secret to pass the personality test? did mine for like 6 times with different mails.. all failures
Go through their requirements again and their advert again. Some clues are there. About 5 questions came out from there.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by chosen22: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
The numerical test section was a bit of challenge to me. How were you guys able to sail through it comfortable. I will appreciate your advice.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by martinsfm(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
chosen22:
The numerical test section was a bit of challenge to me. How were you guys able to sail through it comfortable. I will appreciate your advice.
lmaoo.. see mine was different dy sed I wud do an online assessment questionnaire... I was so unprepared wen opened d link....d verbal was my ish...d maths wasnt too hard tho...honestly...im nt boasting of scaling tru sha .mk God do him work
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by mayorp99: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please whats the numerica bit like...
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Chysleak: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yes o
It was not funny but the examples helped a little...hoping for good news
martinsfm:
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by martinsfm(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Chysleak:
Yes o
It was not funny but the examples helped a little...hoping for good news
I dint knw It was a test...d mail sed assessment questionnaire
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by mcpat(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
martinsfm:
I dint knw It was a test...d mail sed assessment questionnaire

is it shl or just gmat, like what is the nature of the test
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by martinsfm(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
mcpat:

is it shl or just gmat, like what is the nature of the test
quantitative was data interpretation...verbal was shl.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by mcpat(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
martinsfm:

thanks, make i run am
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by EmekaBlue(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
EmekaBlue:
nice post...

We have received your application for the position of Global Management Trainee Program - Zone Africa / Nigeria-17002919 and are currently reviewing your experience and qualifications.If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our People Department will contact you.

Did anyone get this kind of message from them?
I didnt type this...is my acct hacked or what?

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ApostleEbuka(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
deelizabeth93:

Go through their requirements again and their advert again. Some clues are there. About 5 questions came out from there.

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by deelizabeth93(f): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please someone should help me what is the on demand video about
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by greatdave(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
I hope this on-demand video interview doesn't turn out as difficult as it's looking with the role play materials and all.

Anyone thru with it wanna volunteer some tips
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ApostleEbuka(m): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
martinsfm:
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by NaturalNerd(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
greatdave:
I hope this on-demand video interview doesn't turn out as difficult as it's looking with the role play materials and all.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by deelizabeth93(f): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
greatdave:

Hi, any luck with the video interview yet?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by chosen22: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
greatdave:

How long was it after you took the exam before they send you the on-demand video interview link?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by greatdave(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
chosen22:

How long was it after you took the exam before they send you the on-demand video interview link?

24hrs
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by greatdave(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
deelizabeth93:

Hi, any luck with the video interview yet?

Me and the invite dey look ourselves ooo...hmmm
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Largehrt(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
greatdave:

Me and the invite dey look ourselves ooo...hmmm
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by chosen22: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Finally a mail received that I have sail through the test. Waiting patiently for the on-demand video interview.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ApostleEbuka(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
chosen22:
Finally a mail received that I have sail through the test. Waiting patiently for the on-demand video interview.

Whats the time limit between the test and the success mail?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by chosen22: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

Whats the time limit between the test and the success mail?

I did my test yesterday by 12:50pm and I received my congratulations mail 2:00pm yesteday as well though I did check my mail that yesteday until today coz I don't often make use of the mail. I had to make use of it this time around in order to reapply for this position as they didn't get in touch with me when I applied earlier.

martinsfm:

How your side. What stage are you? Have you gotten a feedback from them?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Chysleak: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Hi... for those that have done their on demand video and simulation, any further news on the next stage from the company?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by deelizabeth93(f): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2017
Chysleak:
Hi... for those that have done their on demand video and simulation, any further news on the next stage from the company?
No
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bioduneberry(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Waiting for on-demand video link...

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Godfather01: 1:47am On Aug 13, 2017
Hi Abiodun,

How long did it take between when you were sent the questionnaire assessment to the logical link test?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply)

Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.