Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program (160853 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by kunlexyfred(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2017
Samkeniyy:
Okay, Let's sort this out.
From my observation, they are only inviting graduates that falls in this category
1. have less than two years experience
2. Finished school less than two years ago
3. Final year students
4. Less than one year experience
5. Graduated less than one year

Therefore, If you finished school more than two years ago and if you indicated that you have more than two years full time job experience. You are likely not receiving test invite.

Please you can counter me if my assumptions are wrong
I disagree.
I finished school more than 5years.
I have more than 3years working experience
Yet I was invited.

13 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Craven: 8:51am On May 27, 2017
Samkeniyy:
Okay, Let's sort this out.
From my observation, they are only inviting graduates that falls in this category
1. have less than two years experience
2. Finished school less than two years ago
3. Final year students
4. Less than one year experience
5. Graduated less than one year

Therefore, If you finished school more than two years ago and if you indicated that you have more than two years full time job experience. You are likely not receiving test invite.

Please you can counter me if my assumptions are wrong

I think you're over-analyzing.

Two progranmes were advertised; Global Management Trainee and Technical Graduate Programme. It could be that one of the programmes is a priority right now.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 9:14am On May 27, 2017
What's next after the test nah? It's almost getting to a week no info undecided
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Samkeniyy(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2017
Craven:

Two progranmes were advertised; Global Management Trainee and Technical Graduate Programme. It could be that one of the programmes is a priority right now.
Noted
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Gnen: 9:22am On May 27, 2017
Thank God it weekend... Time to dissect and analyze the recruitment process.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by AbbyE: 9:27am On May 27, 2017
dozylala:
What's next after the test nah? It's almost getting to a week no info undecided
Have you done an aptitude test or just the personality test ?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 9:32am On May 27, 2017
Personality test ooo.... Haven't gotten a response after that yet
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by citas(f): 10:21am On May 27, 2017
kunlexyfred:

I disagree.
Yet I was invited.
I don't understand the invite o, is it dat u were invited for an interview or u were asked to fill the questionnaire?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bozinny29: 10:30am On May 27, 2017
kay147:
Please I dint get the online assesment mail, only got the one below:

We have received your application for the position of Global Management Trainee Program - Zone Africa / Nigeria-17002919 and are currently reviewing your experience and qualifications.If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our People Department will contact you.

Me too o, I dunno what is happening, does it mean if you don't get, u r disqualified?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by CaptainKool15(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2017
Craven:

Thank you o! Nigerians like to over worry..

Like you've said; there are two programmes, GMT and TGP

The TGP is the priority now!
I applied for both and I've only received invite for personality test for the TGP. I am very sure this applies to almost everyone.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by CaptainKool15(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2017
bozinny29:

Me too o, I dunno what is happening, does it mean if you don't get, u r disqualified?

You applied for Graduate Management Program , right??
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bozinny29: 10:42am On May 27, 2017
CaptainKool15:

You applied for Graduate Management Program , right??
Yes o
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Samkeniyy(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2017
CaptainKool15:

I applied for both and I've only received invite for personality test for the TGP. I am very sure this applies to almost everyone.
You are wrong. I only applied for GMT and I received the link to the questionnaire

4 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by CaptainKool15(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2017
Samkeniyy:

You are wrong. I only applied for GMT and I received the link to the questionnaire

Like I said, "almost everyone"..
And pls, this is not a wrong or right contest, we are here to clarify issues..

pls, when did you apply??
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Samkeniyy(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2017
CaptainKool15:

Like I said, "almost everyone"..
And pls, this is not a wrong or right contest, we are here to clarify issues..

pls, when did you apply??
Thursday morning
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by CaptainKool15(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2017
Samkeniyy:
Thursday morning
Okay...
All the best.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Chase2903: 11:42am On May 27, 2017
kunlexyfred:

I disagree.
Yet I was invited.

Please lemme get this straight. Are you guys talking about the invitation to the online questionnaire or another invitation after completing the online assessment? Please, need some clarifications.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by AbbyE: 11:47am On May 27, 2017
CaptainKool15:

Received for GMT
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Samkeniyy(m): 12:12pm On May 27, 2017
Chase2903:

Please lemme get this straight. Are you guys talking about the invitation to the online questionnaire or another invitation after completing the online assessment? Please, need some clarifications.
Online questionnaire
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by shybelle: 12:19pm On May 27, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
I got the thank you for applying mail.. how did you guys get the personality assessment questionairre, is it afte the thank you mail or what?

Here is a sample of the mail containing the link to the assessment questionnaire.

Congratulations! You have been selected to move forward for the Global Management Trainee Program - Zone Africa / Nigeria.

As the next step, we invite you to fill out an online assessment questionnaire, which can take anywhere from 10-15 minutes. For optimal testing conditions, we recommend using a device with a strong high-speed internet connection. Please guarantee you complete it within the next 96 hours as the link will expire.

We thank you for your interest in Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Best regards,
AB InBev People Department
Anheuser-Busch InBev

PS I didn't receive a thank you mail. I just got this on completing the application.

Has anyone gotten any feedback after the cultural fit test?

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by shybelle: 12:21pm On May 27, 2017
Samkeniyy:

Holla have you completed the assessment questionnaire?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ireneidiva(f): 12:42pm On May 27, 2017
Why y'all can't apply for a job and wait patiently is difficult to understand.

5 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by monksy22(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2017
Patience is the word guys.....
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Samkeniyy(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2017
shybelle:

Holla have you completed the assessment questionnaire?
Yes. I did it yesterday. I no wan carry last
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by shybelle: 1:25pm On May 27, 2017
Samkeniyy:

Yes. I did it yesterday. I no wan carry last

Same here. I thought we were supposed to get a feedback almost immediately but from what i see here, i guess i was wrong.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Busbar(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2017
To my own little knowledge, if u didn't get feedback after the assessment pls wait patiently and prepare for aptitude test/interview. As for d time I don't know but am sure it will be wen the vacancies close on the portal. I settled down to check current vacancies on the portal and discover it cover almost Africa and some other countries. The closing date should be wat should border us now.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Samkeniyy(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2017
shybelle:

Same here. I thought we were supposed to get a feedback almost immediately but from what i see here, i guess i was wrong.
Let's just fold our hands now and chill. Meanwhile our GMAT and SHL materials should keep us engaged
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by kunlexyfred(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2017
Chase2903:

The online questionnaire...
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Dells(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2017
Samkeniyy:

Let's just fold our hands now and chill. Meanwhile our GMAT and SHL materials should keep us engaged
Good afternoon bro, could you please send me the SHL material on delsam.bj@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by MissFafa: 3:28pm On May 27, 2017
please who has taken the personality test. please can you give the house an idea on how it was?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by monksy22(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2017
Logical reasoning test is next after the personality test....
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by r4blessing: 4:14pm On May 27, 2017
monksy22:
Logical reasoning test is next after the personality test....
and u know this how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.