Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! (32438 Views)

Canada Is ‘stealing’ Our Young People: HILARIOUS Reactions By Nigerians / Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Keballl: 6:12pm On May 24, 2017
Babalegba:
This thread should be on the front page. We need to tackle this problems before Nigeria can grow

Lalasticlala, wetin dey happen Na. Oya oo.
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by calddon(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2017
Nawa o, Naija don de fear me. Exploitation every where you turn
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by daamazing(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2017
What's wrong with this country sef? I've heard over 5 issues just this month. Lalasticlala, Seun pls move to FP

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Keballl: 7:35pm On May 24, 2017
daamazing:
What's wrong with this country sef? I've heard over 5 issues just this month. Lalasticlala, Seun pls move to FP
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Protein0: 8:37pm On May 24, 2017
aieromon:
OP, so sorry to hear this. I suggest you visit the Head Office of NIPOST in your state and make a complaint. it will definitely be looked into.

It actually exists. Issues of theft rarely occur in the big post offices because of the repurcussions if the officer is caught.

There's SERVICOM in all federal govt owned hospitals. Nothing like big or small.

Are you a nipost official?

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Mckandre(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2017
This people are really crazy, that's how they gave me someone else parcels. Due to my previous history with them,I didn't bother to check properly despite seeing my name on the first parcels. i'd felt for the owner, I just had to return em the next day. How can they not verify an item before handing it over but they will sabi ask for id card and credentials. At times I just wonder why some Nigeria policies are made compulsory if its only for the effect of eye service. undecided

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by rookidmart: 9:02pm On May 24, 2017
cc Dominique
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by princetom1(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2017
rookidmart:
cc Dominique

MIA
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 24, 2017
Nipost staffs stole the goods I ordered from Aliexpress so I have stopped ordering until I get a better and affordable alternative

3 Likes

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by 40manlappy: 9:35pm On May 24, 2017
I believe this should eventually get to NIPOST's management. The culprits must be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by DAramis: 9:39pm On May 24, 2017
scotweezy:
As a form of advice for newbies, potential and seasoned buyers I will implore us to start doing our unboxing video right there in the Post Office. If possible go with another person to help you do the video recording also include a voice over stating what condition the products were received and quoting some important information received earlier from seller.
I just ordered for stuffs worth around 10 dollars to test run aliexpress and nipost delivery... I was advised to open it in the post office by one of the stores I ordered from but I think video recording (with audio) will be the best option.

Hopefully, if posted on social media, it will help them to sit up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2017
vintino:
I am into mini importation and all I do is import based on what clients want, and I do ship through Nipost , now I recently ordered for two goods from AliExpress, a Zuk Z2 and Xiaomi redmi note 4X with accessories all valued around $400+ ..
Now I was called yesterday from post office mararaba , Nasarawa state that my goods is at the post office only to get there and open the package and all that's inside is an empty phone case and a eyebrows pencil..
I rush down to office that we will sort it out today, and the redmi note 4x came in yesterday, but on getting to the post office today we opened the package too and samething happened ... EMPTY PHONE BOX..
Now most people have been complaining of these kind of theft by Nipost official, guys don't want to go into crime just to survive but the way things are going they are driving us to that point...

I am asking all willing nairalanders and Nigerians​ to come to our aid, I am willing to sue them if the need be,
Although they are arguing between themselves but you know Nigerians it might all end there..

Please I will appreciateall help I can get ....
And please help me put this to front page.

But bros, why would you trust any government owned package delivery service? Shey na government worker wey never receive im salary you dey expect not to thief $400 worth of goods?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by ipobarecriminals: 9:41pm On May 24, 2017
Nah today? Dey don do me strong well.Going to complain is a waste of time
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2017
what else do you expect from a zoo in which all the animals are hungry?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 24, 2017
i will suggest to forward your complain to consumer protection agency.
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by TheMortician: 9:43pm On May 24, 2017
So Nigerians are just discovering nipost steals valuable items on transit? Hahahahaha. It's been long this has been going on but it depends on what item you're receiving or sending. Anything phone, laptop, iPad has a huge chance of being stolen in nipost.

9 Likes

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by OBAGADAFFI: 9:44pm On May 24, 2017
vintino:
I have contacted my lawyer and the next stop is the police station to Lodge the complain . They might thought I am into internet fraud....
Make una help me out..

Contact your lawyer, he will petition NIPOST PMG and Min. Comm.

Don't meet the police for any reason.

Who uses NIPOST these days. There are better Courier service.

3 Likes

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 24, 2017
sad

Hmm, this thing has never happen to me b4 woh, i got one of those delivery guys of NIPOST that always brings my stuff directly to my house immediately it arrives. Even when i no dey house, when they my goods arrive they always call or text me. There was this one time i bought a 9 cell battery from ali express, costs like $60, since nobody dey house, i left in Nipost office for one month. When i came back, i went to d office & i got my Stuff, though it took upto 40 minutes to find the guy way dey keep uncollected parcels for safe keeping.

They also allowed my katana to come in, when i thought customs go nab am as weapon.

simply put, my experience with NIPOST is very Good

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by martinz1: 9:50pm On May 24, 2017
vintino
if your packaging wasnt tampered with
,its likely the seller sent empty box,
contact the seller .some sellers are not good
Iv been using alixpress more than 6 years i havent seen such. only one time a seller sent a damaged item from factory

6 Likes

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by willibounce1(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2017
Theloveth:
Vintino should contact me. I have an email he can report to. Straight to their boss.

Drop the phucking email here and stop acting like a scammer...

19 Likes

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Outlaw07(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2017
This is wickedness!! I cant remember how many of my parcels nipost has failed to give me saying they never received it and when even traced it always show parcel has arrived, in this hard time even dollars are even charged at black market rate... NIGERIA!!!!!! WHICH WAY

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Smart41(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2017
This is wrong.. .
Meanwhile if you need clearing agent for your shipments airport or seaport check my siggy...
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by KemjikaEme: 9:54pm On May 24, 2017
Gush! I am not aware that one can ship/import goods through Nipost and i have a dormant box in the post office. I think i will reactivate it and see what i can do with it.

OP, sorry o. You know the kind of country we live in. Contact the authorities at the headquaters.
Care to throw some light on how to import goods via Nipost?

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Interesting15: 9:56pm On May 24, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Contact your lawyer, he will petition NIPOST PMG and Min. Comm.

Don't meet the police for any reason.

Who uses NIPOST these days. There are better Courier service.

Such as?
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by NevetsIbot(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2017
vintino:
I am into mini importation and all I do is import based on what clients want, and I do ship through Nipost , now I recently ordered for two goods from AliExpress, a Zuk Z2 and Xiaomi redmi note 4X with accessories all valued around $400+ ..
Now I was called yesterday from post office mararaba , Nasarawa state that my goods is at the post office only to get there and open the package and all that's inside is an empty phone case and a eyebrows pencil..
I rush down to office that we will sort it out today, and the redmi note 4x came in yesterday, but on getting to the post office today we opened the package too and samething happened ... EMPTY PHONE BOX..
Now most people have been complaining of these kind of theft by Nipost official, guys don't want to go into crime just to survive but the way things are going they are driving us to that point...

I am asking all willing nairalanders and Nigerians to come to our aid, I am willing to sue them if the need be,
Although they are arguing between themselves but you know Nigerians it might all end there..

Please I will appreciateall help I can get ....
And please help me put this to front page.
I was sent a samsung galaxy and a samsung p960 about four years ago..... The 8gb memory cards in both phones were stolen.

Aumt sent some clothes from holand to us around 2006. Four bags full of clothes was reduced to just 1 almost empty bag
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Solatium(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2017
martinz1:
vintino
if your packaging wasnt tampered with
,its likely the seller sent empty box,
contact the seller .some sellers are not good
Iv been using alixpress more than 6 years i havent seen such. only one time a seller sent a damaged item from factory

Precisely my thought,these chinese are dubious human being,they are devilish and fraudulent.trust them at your own peril.Aliexpress for me is a no go area
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by vintino(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2017
Thanks to everyone that help push this to FP, please all help will be welcome, either from private investigator, Government agency , NGO or individual that can help on this matter, at the rate this is going, Nipost want to push us to start committing crime!

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by imsuboi(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2017
dead country
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 24, 2017
Nipost stole my friend's package as well.
Terrible people!
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by vintino(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2017
Solatium:

Precisely my thought,these chinese are dubious human being,they are devilish and fraudulent.trust them at your own peril.Aliexpress for me is a no go area
The package was re celotaped with brown celotaped which Indicates that it has been tampered with...

7 Likes

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by piagetskinner(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2017
so nipost re thieves like this....

thank God I didn't order fones from china

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies / 4 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Newspaper Die In Accident While Returning From Wedding / The Start And Rise Of DHL( Dalsey, Hillblom, Lynn): Then And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.