Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! (32415 Views)

Canada Is ‘stealing’ Our Young People: HILARIOUS Reactions By Nigerians / Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Gentlevin: 2:09pm On May 25, 2017
@op. Try and follow nipost up ooo cos ur item go show by force oo. As for me i do order little stuffs from aliexpress from stores wit very good ratings and so far i do receive my items in ikorodu, lagos then but right now at uyo in Akwaibom, i have received one (free self without paying #500 cos in ikorodu dey do collect #500) and am expecting 4 more items. I guess it depends on d postoffice area and those in charge of collection.

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by 360command: 2:34pm On May 25, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Contact your lawyer, he will petition NIPOST PMG and Min. Comm.

Don't meet the police for any reason.

Who uses NIPOST these days. There are better Courier service.
don't say so... if nipost was effective, ecommerce in Nigeria would spring up. I use nipost well.
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by seangy4konji: 2:35pm On May 25, 2017
Every day different irritating stories. We never grow.

Makes me remember what u faced with post office dugbe around 2005 collecting packages before I switched to ups.

It has now gotten to the lowest low. Everything has though.
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Daboomb: 5:48pm On May 25, 2017
DAramis:

I just ordered for stuffs worth around 10 dollars to test run aliexpress and nipost delivery... I was advised to open it in the post office by one of the stores I ordered from but I think video recording (with audio) will be the best option.

Hopefully, if posted on social media, it will help them to sit up.

Originalsly:
Nipost?..push us...us to commit crime? Bro... seems like you're fishing for an excuse to start a life of crime.
Anyone uplifting a parcel need to run video of the clerk handing it over, the parcel itself and the contents. If the content is not what it should be, refuse to take the parcel, ask to speak to the manager/supervisor.m have them on tape. Then go to the head office to make a report. We have this problem with Nipost because we do not take time to report to the Head Office.....we report one thief to another thief.. all in the same office.We have phones with camera. ..use it to bring about change.

I am happy Nigerians are getting wiser and doing "what ought to be done, instead of just TALKING".

"When a Bird learns to fly without perching, the Hunter also learns to shoot without missing".

We need to take actions to ensure that those who perpetrate this evil in NIPOST, are Punished.
The way to go about this is by GATHERING EVIDENCE, in form of Video and Audio gadgets.

Record what goes on as you enter their office, on your phone.
Record the parcel as you open it, even better in their presence
If they ask for Bribe or make any wrong accusations against you, RECORD IT.
We can prosecute them as "private individuals" or as a pressure group, in the courts.
By the time a few of them lands in Jail, they will sit up.

Dont let us just talk and talk on Social media or just lament in our homes, without doing anything about it.
If we want CHANGE, we must be ready to standUp for our Rights.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Solatium(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2017
Originalsly:
Nooo!.... from NY only.

what is their forwarding address in US? how much do they charge for an item per kg? how long does it take to ship down to Lagos from the day of receipt? what is their mode of payment? where is their contact office here in lagos? ....We need to know all these,mentioning names is not enough without having any link or information about them.
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Originalsly: 5:52pm On May 25, 2017
Solatium:

Now my item had been with DHL since Monday onlyfor them to slam me with #32,566 for import charges on an item of less than #100k.I tried to contest all that but they were not ready to shift ground because they have my merchandise,I have resolved to pay the levy,but this will be the last time I will ship with DHL,I will stick to the 10days shipping of UPS........Nigeria is free market where they make free money
In cases like this... especially like DHL/UPS... call the head office/customer service #... give them the tracking #..tell them your odeal. These companies thrive on reputation and will not hesitate to take action against whoever is trying to give them a bad name. We need to make official complaints and not lay down and roll over.

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Solatium(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2017
Originalsly:
In cases like this... especially like DHL/UPS... call the head office/customer service #... give them the tracking #..tell them your odeal. These companies thrive on reputation and will not hesitate to take action against whoever is trying to give them a bad name. We need to make official complaints and not lay down and roll over.

I have done that,I have several correspondence from clearing department to account department,I have the.payment breakdown sent to me via email.....Forget about reputation here bro,those companies are here to make profit and once your regulatory agencies are not up and doing,it will be free grab for them all.
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by nuramohammed26: 6:19pm On May 25, 2017
Very sad @vintino this should not be left unchecked... They must produce your phones... We will do what we can to help

4 Likes

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by nuramohammed26: 6:27pm On May 25, 2017
folahann:

I'm surprised you guys haven't heard of logistics companies owned by Nigerians based in China. They are fast and affordable.

Ordered for 20 pcs of an item this week, paid 10k for express shipping, will receive within 48hrs. Normal shipping is cheaper but takes 7 working days.

They are cheaper than DHL, faster than Nipost
Give us a list.....
Also do the ship to all part of Naija

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Originalsly: 7:06pm On May 25, 2017
Solatium:

I have done that,I have several correspondence from clearing department to account department,I have the.payment breakdown sent to me via email.....Forget about reputation here bro,those companies are here to make profit and once your regulatory agencies are not up and doing,it will be free grab for them all.
Again....multi national corporations thrive on reputation....one friend had sent a pkg via DHL... like your case... the receiver was being given the holy run around. I insisted my friend..the sender.. contact the head office in the US.... not only was the parcel delivered within two hours of the call... but they refunded her cost of postage. Yes...these companies are indeed all about profits... but not by scamming customers or extorting them. If you post two parcels average per week.... $25/pkg... they calculate.. $50/wk... $200/mth... $2400 per year from you. If they lose you as a customer then their profit is cut by $2400. They will do their best to keep and gain customers...so if their representative is a problem... they have to go.

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Originalsly: 7:16pm On May 25, 2017
Solatium:

what is their forwarding address in US? how much do they charge for an item per kg? how long does it take to ship down to Lagos from the day of receipt? what is their mode of payment? where is their contact office here in lagos? ....We need to know all these,mentioning names is not enough without having any link or information about them.
Really?...bro... I recommend a reputable company... provided the name, phone # and city... you can even Google the company. But no.... you..not we... you want to be spoonfed.... I know you're not waiting for me to give you ehmmm.... enough information.
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Originalsly: 7:26pm On May 25, 2017
folahann:

I'm surprised you guys haven't heard of logistics companies owned by Nigerians based in China. They are fast and affordable.

Ordered for 20 pcs of an item this week, paid 10k for express shipping, will receive within 48hrs. Normal shipping is cheaper but takes 7 working days.

They are cheaper than DHL, faster than Nipost
Don't you think you should wait until...hopefully... you get your shipment before making such a bold statement ?
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Solatium(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2017
Originalsly:
Really?...bro... I recommend a reputable company... provided the name, phone # and city... you can even Google the company. But no.... you..not we... you want to be spoonfed.... I know you're not waiting for me to give you ehmmm.... enough information.

For me to have asked you those questions you ought to have know that I have done my due diligence,they do not have internet presence,if they do please show me the link....
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Originalsly: 8:05pm On May 25, 2017
Solatium:

For me to have asked you those questions you ought to have know that I have done my due diligence,they do not have internet presence,if they do please show me the link....
Bro.... call the # and speak to someone in the office.
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by julioralph(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2017
Nipost has misplaced my payoneer card twice.
part from that, I've always gotten all the other little stuff...
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 25, 2017
Protein0:
Just as if this wasn't enough.
Theloveth paid about $35 for dhl shipping for two phones in a bid to prevent nipost ish. It took the item 4 days to reach Lagos from Hong Kong. DHL held the item hostage with the claim that NDLEA seized it. They later said it was customs. They said he would pay 19k+ for customs clearance to a dhl bank account. On asking y dhl bank account, they said they operate a joint account with customs. They later said customs have office in their own office. They said NDLEA would later check after sorting customs. At the long run, the money was paid, "NDLEA" check was waived and the phones spent more than two weeks with "DHL Customs" with d accompanying accessories damaged.

Is this not a good service for $35?

Thought dhl is a foreign company? How come?
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 25, 2017
Protein0:
The government is just using antibiotic for malaria when it comes to improving our international image.

What do we expect these foreign sellers to say when normal boxes become empty on being sent to Nigeria? No wonder, some stores don't ship to Nigeria.

Why can't SERVICOM be introduced to Nipost.
Telcos will cheat us, dhl will extort us and our own nipost will also add salt to the wound.

This isn't fair and must stop!

Brother don't just lament on here, let's take this to the relevant authorities. Don't you use Twitter?

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by vintino(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2017
nuramohammed26:
Very sad @vintino this should not be left unchecked... They must produce your phones... We will do what we can to help
Thanks Boss I really appreciate alot..

Thanks to everyone I am really greatful

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by suremanpatriot: 1:24am On May 26, 2017
No be today. Stop using them ur stuff are not safe with them
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by omoskenso(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2017
Solatium:

Not only NY
Mayorall cargo enterprise does China shipping n swiftly
https://www.nairaland.com/3289673/mayorall-cargobuy-ship-usa-china
Don't no about Bizbloke if he does China but certainly anywhere in US and mikkyangel, Balogun and madam just4jesu...dey all do US, just search d monikers on technology market and u shall find.
I personally use mayorall and hype aside, his been wonderful. Any of them you choose 2 use just go through their thread for useful information n testimonies also flaws too because they re humans after all.

4 Likes

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by Stormyweather(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2017
vintino:
I have contacted my lawyer and the next stop is the police station to Lodge the complain . They might thought I am into internet fraud....
Make una help me out..
send a mail of your complaint to info@efccnigeria.org they will attend to you.
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by UjSizzle(f): 12:45pm On May 26, 2017
Originalsly:
Like $2.50/kg.... but up to 22kg minimum charge. ...meaning from 1kg up to 22 kg.... the charge will be the same (near $50). ... if the box is not a large one.They are very professional and reliable.... let your pal take receipts.
Thanks
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by folahann(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2017
Originalsly:
Don't you think you should wait until...hopefully... you get your shipment before making such a bold statement ?

I have shipped with them before. This is not my first time.
FYI, the package has arrived.
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by folahann(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2017
nuramohammed26:

Give us a list.....
Also do the ship to all part of Naija

St Patrick's Logistics
Nonnikings Logistics
Crisvicmall

They ship to their office in Lagos. You either go there to pick it up or ask them to send it to you through commercial buses if you're outside Lagos

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by folahann(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2017
Enddystar:

Hello Folahann, can you tell us some of your trusted logistics companies as you know anyone can claim to be but once money enters their hand, they will run away. You can PM me or WhatsApp me on 08063631172. Thanks

I have shipped with St Patrick's logistics and they are reliable. Got my order within 24 hrs when I used express shipping. You can Google them.
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by folahann(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2017
Pidgin2:

How do I get to know them, can you post phone numbers or any other contact links?

U can Google crisvicmall, Nonnikings and St Patrick logistics. I recommend St Patrick's

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by nuramohammed26: 11:11am On May 27, 2017
folahann:

St Patrick's Logistics
Nonnikings Logistics
Crisvicmall

They ship to their office in Lagos. You either go there to pick it up or ask them to send it to you through commercial buses if you're outside Lagos
Thank you
Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by elvismaga: 5:52am On May 31, 2017
BEWARE GUYS, CHRISVICMALL IS A SCAM.
i funded my chrisvicmall account and later decided to withdraw my money. but up till now i can get my money from them.

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by temitimx19(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2017
elvismaga:
BEWARE GUYS, CHRISVICMALL IS A SCAM.
i funded my chrisvicmall account and later decided to withdraw my money. but up till now i can get my money from them.
Instead of you to use other people like Mayorall and so many others out there

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by vintino(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
vintino:
I am into mini importation and all I do is import based on what clients want, and I do ship through Nipost , now I recently ordered for two goods from AliExpress, a Zuk Z2 and Xiaomi redmi note 4X with accessories all valued around $400+ ..
Now I was called yesterday from post office mararaba , Nasarawa state that my goods is at the post office only to get there and open the package and all that's inside is an empty phone case and a eyebrows pencil..
I rush down to office that we will sort it out today, and the redmi note 4x came in yesterday, but on getting to the post office today we opened the package too and samething happened ... EMPTY PHONE BOX..
Now most people have been complaining of these kind of theft by Nipost official, guys don't want to go into crime just to survive but the way things are going they are driving us to that point...

I am asking all willing nairalanders and Nigerians​ to come to our aid, I am willing to sue them if the need be,
Although they are arguing between themselves but you know Nigerians it might all end there..

Please I will appreciateall help I can get ....
And please help me put this to front page.

Thanks to all.. I am happy to tell us all that Nipost has returned my missing goods, it was discovered that it's one of the bad eggs among them that is tarnishing their image..
Please we can all read it here
https://www.nairaland.com/3842764/nipost-returned-missing-packages.my-nairaland

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! by rookidmart: 12:06am On Jun 06, 2017
vintino:

Thanks to all.. I am happy to tell us all that Nipost has returned my missing goods, it was discovered that it's one of the bad eggs among them that is tarnishing their image..
Please we can all read it here
https://www.nairaland.com/3842764/nipost-returned-missing-packages.my-nairaland
Yay!
Finally!

Happy for you, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) / My Second Week As Bolt Driver / Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.