Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 (8239 Views)

UNILAG Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students 2017/2018 / List Of Scholarships For Nigerian Undergraduate Students 2017/18 / NWAG Scholarships For Female Undergraduate Nigerian Students 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by Kimmyrebirth: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello good afternoon. I am excited to come across this thread as I have been on the lookout for individuals interested in pursuing the CIPS Qulaifications. Most importantly, access to study materials. Please I am in Port Harcourt as well. I'd like to please have your email address, so we can correspond on the subject.
Thanks

Aiouch:

I'm writing Level 4 this May. Please anyone in Portharcourt who has done or is doing CIPS, contact me so we can share idears. Also I would love to have level 4 study pack to make copies.
Please add me in the forum if anyone has been created. Thanks.
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by Kimmyrebirth: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Good afternoon @engrflames. Please are you also resident in Port Harcourt? I'm new to this nairaland stuff so I dont know about pms. Please drop your email address.
Thanks
=engrflames post=65188134]

Hi Aiouch, I have the study pack, kindly send me a pm.[/quote]

Aiouch:

I'm writing Level 4 this May. Please anyone in Portharcourt who has done or is doing CIPS, contact me so we can share idears. Also I would love to have level 4 study pack to make copies.
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by Sparks04: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hi @Kimmyrebirth,
I just tried reaching you via email.
Cheers.

Kimmyrebirth:
Good afternoon @engrflames. Please are you also resident in Port Harcourt? I'm new to this nairaland stuff so I dont know about pms. Please drop your email address.
Thanks
=engrflames post=65188134]

Hi Aiouch, I have the study pack, kindly send me a pm.

Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by SkillHunt(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Writing AD1 and AD3 in May.

Indicate if you in same shoes.

Best of luck
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by Realtalk93: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Me too.
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by DeeOG: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2018
SkillHunt:

Best of luck
Realtalk93:
Me too.
Realtalk93:
Me too.

@skillhunt and RealTalk93... please contact me, you can send me your email addresses or phone numbers. I can't seem to send you emails on nairaland... I was hoping we could share thoughts on AD3 and work on the pre-released case study, come up with possible questions and solve them... cheers
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by starpee: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hello house, pls i will like to know more about this program, how many years, how much it would cause me and their location here in Lagos. Or contact so i can make my enquiry. my email address is favourguddy@yahoo.com
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by SkillHunt(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
DeeOG:

@skillhunt and RealTalk93... please contact me, you can send me your email addresses or phone numbers. I can't seem to send you emails on nairaland... I was hoping we could share thoughts on AD3 and work on the pre-released case study, come up with possible questions and solve them... cheers

@DeeOG, Thanks for coming on board.

@RealTalk93, I have been offline, and trying to catch up on studies. Thats why you have not held from me.

I am happy you guys have identified with this revision proposal. I will mail you so we can start soon.

Regards
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by Realtalk93: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2018
I was at the CIPS conference which held on 18th April and i was elected as the Students and Education Liaison Officer. In view of that, i wish to open a whatsapp group specifically for CIPS students where we can share information.

1 Like

Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by victorVIC1(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2018
SkillHunt:

Best of luck
@ Skillhunt... Writing AD1 and 2 in May... Please do you have past questions for same?
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by SkillHunt(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2018
Realtalk93:
I was at the CIPS conference which held on 18th April and i was elected as the Students and Education Liaison Officer. In view of that, i wish to open a whatsapp group specifically for CIPS students where we can share information.

Interesting, I attended same event. It will be really nice if you can start a student group, I wanted to do it, but do not have the capacity. I will definitely support you as much as I can. You should also carry along your fellow executives the likes of Mr Ekene. Please keep us informed on this platform, some many students are interested.

Regards
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by SkillHunt(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2018
victorVIC1:

@ Skillhunt... Writing AD1 and 2 in May... Please do you have past questions for same?

I will send you some past questions, for the two modules.
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by victorVIC1(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2018
SkillHunt:

I will send you some past questions, for the two modules.

Thanks a lot..Just sent you a pm
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by geronso(m): 11:39pm On May 08, 2018
Greetings,
Please I am interested in taking the CIPS exams, but I have mild knowledge on the process and fees. Can anyone be kind enough to guide me. I reside in PH. My email is Geronso28@gmail. Thank you.
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by SkillHunt(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2018
@geronso Sent you an email

Regards
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by lolokike: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2018
hello bro, please i need to get in touvh with you. Kindly send me a mail. nyorevictor@gmail.com

SkillHunt:

Regards
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by lolokike: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello bro, how far have you gone with this??

I desperately need information on CIPS. Kindly reach me on nyorevictor@gmail.com or add me on whatsapp +2.3.4.7.0.6.6.3.9.1.2.7.1

Realtalk93:
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by ADEWALE7777: 6:22am On Jun 09, 2018
Realtalk93:
hello bro, could you DM your WhatsApp number?
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by ADEWALE7777: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2018
SkillHunt:
Regards
hi, kindly send your WhatsApp number
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by stanssy: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
kindly add me to this group 08167785103
ADEWALE7777:
hello bro, could you DM your WhatsApp number?
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by uracefriend(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kindly add me that group
geronso:
Greetings,
Please I am interested in taking the CIPS exams, but I have mild knowledge on the process and fees. Can anyone be kind enough to guide me. I reside in PH. My email is Geronso28@gmail. Thank you.
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by Hmani: 4:37am On Sep 11, 2018
Hello guys, pls help with the level 4 diploma study materials.
heking1million@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by Venman: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2018
SkillHunt:
To Who May Concern smiley

I have CIPS Level 5 (Advance Diploma) Study Packs - the text book and revision book.

I have AD1, AD2, AD3, AD4, AD6.

Get in touch if you interested

Please I sent you a PM. I want to know if i can get the materials for level 4 from you
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by tunjijones(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Good afternoon... Please i need you to educate me on what it takes to be a CIPS pro. I want to write the exams too. I need to knw how much it wld cost and if there is a study centre here in Abuja.

Kindly help a bro out.
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by Ifeshyne(f): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
tunjijones:
Good afternoon... Please i need you to educate me on what it takes to be a CIPS pro. I want to write the exams too. I need to knw how much it wld cost and if there is a study centre here in Abuja.

Kindly help a bro out.
I’m in this same position as well, i have no idea where to start from. Please we need as many responses as possible.
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by tunjijones(m): 6:18am On Nov 07, 2018
Ifeshyne:

I’m in this same position as well, i have no idea where to start from. Please we need as many responses as possible.

Are you in abj? If yes can you drop ur contact. Email addy or fone number so we cld connect.
Have being looking for how to go abt this for awhile to no avail.
Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by xLogan(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
tunjijones:

Kindly help a bro out.

For months, Ive had the same issues of not knowing where and how to start the program. Finding out a thread like this exist was nice but reading through, Its been more of selling of materials and no one is really giving prospects credible information to deal with as per this program.

If there is a group, help with a link, or better still share information that will help understand the program more here.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by Naturelle05: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2018
xLogan:

For months, Ive had the same issues of not knowing where and how to start the program. Finding out a thread like this exist was nice but reading through, Its been more of selling of materials and no one is really giving prospects credible information to deal with as per this program.

If there is a group, help with a link, or better still share information that will help understand the program more here.

Thanks.

hello let me see if i can answer your questions

1)google cips ,you will get the info from the site.

2)there are like 5 stages that leads to the chartered status

3)each stage have like 4 to 5 courses to write before you can be certified for that stage.

Before you can write you have to register as a student member, the current cost 48,015 naira ,that can be done by taking a bank draft from your bank and taking it to British council along side with the membership form.

4)Each stage have it minimum requirement before you can write, the minimum requirement is on the cips site kindly go through it.

the next is to prepare for the exams. the materials can be bought from cips or photocopied

You can do home study or go to harley reed at Block SB1, Flat 14 NNPC Estate,Toro Street, Ahmadu Bello Way, Area 11, Abuja

i hope this help

2 Likes

Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by Naturelle05: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2018
The current cost as at 30/12/18

CIPS MEMBERSHIP FEES FEES IN POUNDS NAIRA EQUIVALENT
Fellows Renewal £93 NGN45,105

Full Member (MCIPS) Renewal £74 NGN35,890

Affiliate (New Membership) £109 NGN52,865

Affiliate (Renewal) £74 NGN35,890

Associate Members progressing through the Personal Development Plan (New Membership) £109 NGN52,865

Associate Members progressing through the Personal Development Plan (Renewal) £74 NGN35,890

Student, Certificate, Diploma and Associate Members (New Membership) £99 NGN48,015

Student, Certificate, Diploma and Associate Members (Renewal) £64 NGN31,040

Re-Join Fee £35 NGN16,975

Exemptions £100 NGN48,500

Examination fees

Certificate Entries £77 NGN37,345

Diploma Entries £89 NGN43,165

1 Like

Re: CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 by Naturelle05: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2018
Certificate
The ideal qualification if you're just starting your career in procurement or if procurement and supply are part of your role.

Advanced Certificate
This qualification is designed for those in an operational role who need the capability to carry out procurement and supply tasks.

Diploma
A valuable management tool for those moving into junior and middle management procurement roles or those supervising the procurement function.

Advanced Diploma
Provides senior buyers, contract and supply chain managers with the expertise to improve organisational procurement and to fulfil objectives.

Professional Diploma
Aimed at senior procurement professionals and heads of department. On successful completion you can apply for MCIPS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Foundation Awards Scholarship To 6,000 Students – Official / Check Out, How Exam Is Taken In Saudi Arabia (pic) / Adamu Adamu: Nigeria Needs More Varsities, 197 Not Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.