Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Sir Roger Moore, James Bond Actor, Dies Aged 89 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sir Roger Moore, James Bond Actor, Dies Aged 89 (1010 Views)

Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems / 10 Things You Never Knew About The Late James Bond Actor Roger Moore / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sir Roger Moore, James Bond Actor, Dies Aged 89 by mezynaija(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2017
Actor Sir Roger Moore, best known for playing James Bond, has died aged 89, his family has announced.
He played the famous spy in seven Bond films including Live and Let Die and the Spy Who Loved Me.

Sir Roger’s family confirmed the news on Twitter, saying he had died after “a short but brave battle with cancer”.
The statement, from his children, read: “Thank you Pops for being you, and being so very special to so many people.”

“With the heaviest of hearts, we must share the awful news that our father, Sir Roger Moore, passed away today. We are all devastated,” they said in a Twitter post.

Sir Roger, who died in Switzerland, will have a private funeral in Monaco in accordance with his wishes, they added.
“The love with which he was surrounded in his final days was so great it cannot be quantified in words alone,” read the statement from Deborah, Geoffrey and Christian.

“Our thoughts must now turn to supporting Kristina [his wife] at this difficult time.”
It added: “We know our own love and admiration will be magnified many times over, across the world, by people who knew him for his films, his television shows and his passionate work for UNICEF which he considered to be his greatest achievement.

Along with his famous Bond role, Moore was also known for 1960s TV series The Persuaders and The Saint.
Sir Roger was also well known for his humanitarian work – he was introduced to Unicef by the late Audrey Hepburn and was appointed as a goodwill ambassador in 1991.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/05/sir-roger-moore-james-bond-actor-dies.html

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Sir Roger Moore, James Bond Actor, Dies Aged 89 by nextprince: 2:16pm On May 24, 2017
Roger Moore, so that's his name? Never knew.

So James Bond, you can die? The dude dey try for film sha.

Anyway, rip.
Re: Sir Roger Moore, James Bond Actor, Dies Aged 89 by Adejuwon4412(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2017
Convert your iTunes Card......USA, UK, AUSTRALIA, CANADIAN gift card to naira. I also buy Amazon and walmart Card with reciepts. Card denomination $10-$100. i buy at 265\$!!! Paste me your card and give me 10 mins to confirm it. I do mobile transfer instantly......Call/WHATSAPP 09069056926

Re: Sir Roger Moore, James Bond Actor, Dies Aged 89 by Abortions: 4:18pm On May 24, 2017
James Bond!!MAN WeY BiN dEY Me PEoPLE JOY WAY bACK..AS KIDS WE WUD FIGHT OURSELVES JUST 2 ANSWER JAMES.."l'm JAMES BOND,NO U ARE NOT" N WE WUD END UP FIGHTiN...THIS MAN GAVE SO MANY LIVES INSPIRATION N JOY DURin HIS ACTIN DAYS HE WILL FOREVER REMAIN IN OUR HEARTS...A GREAT LEGEND..

RIP BOND
Re: Sir Roger Moore, James Bond Actor, Dies Aged 89 by Adejuwon4412(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=Adejuwon4412 post=56832765]Convert your iTunes Card......USA, UK, AUSTRALIA, CANADIAN gift card to naira. I also buy Amazon and walmart Card with reciepts. Card denomination $10-$100. i buy at 265\$!!! Paste me your card and give me 10 mins to confirm it. I do mobile transfer instantly......Call/WHATSAPP 09030405225
Re: Sir Roger Moore, James Bond Actor, Dies Aged 89 by jendhorlee(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2021
My name is Bond.... James Bond

RIP legend

(1) (Reply)

Susan Peters Marriage To Dr. Koen Croon Crashes, As She Flaunts £2,688.00 Dress / Desmond Elliot Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday / Seyi Shay Buys Herself A White Puppy Dog(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.