Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? (3872 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? / . / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 24, 2017
we are not dating but his still mine

OR

i dont love him but he is still mine

ave heard most girls use this phrase often and just yesterday a lady used it referring to me

a friend showed me a chat with a close female friend of ours (shes actually closer to me more and we hang out often.........and frankly i asked her out once but she declined) where he asked her if we (the lady and i) are dating or if she loves me and what she said was

"yes na i love him......... we are not dating and most probably never will but he is still mine"

am still trying to figure out what she meant by that
ladies what do u girls mean when u use that phrase

is it that una no want make person progress or u girls would rather a guy stick to u as a possible rebound guy till u finally settle down and let him go?

I no understand women again o

they are just too complicated

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 24, 2017
The money is still hers, that's what she's referring to

6 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 24, 2017
grin

This kind of phrase only came from a female wih "tick-a-boom" in her head..those ladies with unstable mind sha..OP, beware of them. They're in every corner...

8 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by BlackDBagba: 2:35pm On May 24, 2017
I wonder too! undecided
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

This kind of phrase only came from a female wih "tick-a-boom" in her head..those ladies with unstable mind sha..OP, beware of them. They're in every corner...

wow shocked shocked
i see
thanks for the heads up

but what do u think she meant with that statement

is it dat am hers in the sense that she don bind me with juju or something?
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

wow shocked shocked
i see

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 24, 2017
op me i think what they mean by dat be say they enjoy the attention but dont like u enuf to date

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

wow shocked shocked
i see

It means, she wont let go juz like that once she will find out u are nibbling sumbody else sha..this type of lady dont like sharing a man even u were not both officially dating.. wink
She is juz greedy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by pussyponder: 2:51pm On May 24, 2017
A single game of 5 odd is available... It 100% sure... No chance to lose... If u can pay 3k after winning.. Then add me on WhatsApp my digit 08185825775.. If u can't pay or stake well pls don't bother to message me.. Cos u will regret it..
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Azizella: 2:53pm On May 24, 2017
She still owns your heart nih grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by smardray(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2017
Me i dunt use to hear the phrase
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Lucasinho(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2017
she wouldnt let u go cuz U are an Aggressive Fvcker..grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by gunners160(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2017
it simply mean one word " You are on a friend zone ". She can't date you and dnt want any other person to also date you.
Solution: look for a lady prettier than her and introduce her as your gf to the bae.....

6 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by virtual3xpert: 3:08pm On May 24, 2017
I'm still trying to figure it out.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 24, 2017
Azizella:
She still owns your heart nih grin

you may be right o
cos i think i still love her
not sure though
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 24, 2017
Lucasinho:
she wouldnt let u go cuz U are an Aggressive Fvcker..grin

lmao

hmmm this might also be true o

why didnt i think of this sef
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 24, 2017
gunners160:
it simply mean one word " You are on a friend zone ". She can't date you and dnt want any other person to also date you.
Solution: look for a lady prettier than her and introduce her as your gf to the bae.....

hmmm

thanks man
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by KennyID17(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

hmmm

thanks man

Some gehls b like....

I don't like u like that ooo, but I really like u

I'm like wtf!!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 24, 2017
KennyID17:

Some gehls b like....

I don't like u like that ooo, but I really like u

I'm like wtf!!!! angry angry angry angry

i tell you bro

dats how one told a friend
i love you more than a brother and friend but i dont think i love u like i would a boyfriend...i love peter more

girls just like confusion and as dem confuse na so dem like make guys dy confuse follow them
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Smellymouth: 6:41pm On May 24, 2017
This your nick dey always make me laff ..
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by KennyID17(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

i tell you bro

i love you more than a brother and friend but i dont think i love u like i would a boyfriend...i love peter more

girls just like confusion and as dem confuse na so dem like make guys dy confuse follow them

Anybody wey them tell this wan suppose just go..... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by KennyID17(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

i tell you bro

Some would go ahead and say....

If I don't talk to you in a day, I would feel somehow

Yet them go zone ya life!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 24, 2017
KennyID17:

Some would go ahead and say....

If I don't talk to you in a day, I would feel somehow

Yet them go zone ya life!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

hahahah no be small tin o

i just dy watch dem first

later dy would start moving from church to church, marriage to marriage blind date to blind date etc looking for husband

i pity dem
bunch of confused living things
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 24, 2017
jssjii
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by ivyy(f): 7:08pm On May 24, 2017
Means you should move on with your life grin

She thinks you'd jump at the opportunity to date her whenever she thinks she's ready. She's so sure of it. Sadly, she may never be ready to date you.

Long story short, she thinks she's got the remote control to your heart.

7 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

It means, she wont let go juz like that once she will find out u are nibbling sumbody else sha..this type of lady dont like sharing a man even u were not both officially dating.. wink
She is juz greedy...

hmm thanks alot mi-lady

i just might take up ur advice and stay clear off her after i must have fvcked her aggressively though lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by KennyID17(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

hahahah no be small tin o

i just dy watch dem first

later dy would start moving from church to church, marriage to marriage blind date to blind date etc looking for husband

i pity dem
bunch of confused living things

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by amprat: 9:22pm On May 24, 2017
She has your heart and she knows it. For now or till you prove her wrong.sometimes girls like this just want you to be a bit persistent,while some are just gonna keep you as friends forever, you'll even help them plan their wedding sef.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by mzhorlah(f): 9:30pm On May 24, 2017
grin I live on this planet but have never heard such
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
This your nick dey always make me laff ..

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 24, 2017
ivyy:
Means you should move on with your life grin

She thinks you'd jump at the opportunity to date her whenever she thinks she's ready. She's so sure of it. Sadly, she may never be ready to date you.

Long story short, she thinks she's got the remote control to your heart.

wow

its sad to say but if dats what she really thinks then she is right cos as it is i'd jump at d slightest opportuinity to ask her out again

am just sitting there waiting for her bf to slip up before i go in for the kill......

About the remote control thingy....its creepy

why would she think that shocked shocked

errmmmm hope u dont mind me asking but what would u suggest i do?
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 24, 2017
amprat:
She has your heart and she knows it. For now or till you prove her wrong.sometimes girls like this just want you to be a bit persistent,[b]while some are just gonna keep you as friends forever, you'll even help them plan their wedding sef[\b].

God forbid bad thing @ embolden

i rather help them plan their honeymoon than plan the wedding

(i know......i suck at jokes smiley-[

on a serious note though
why are ladies like that really?

Why do they feel they suddenly own a guys heart just cos they discover he loves them

i'll just try to stir clear off her sha
unless of course uve got a better advice for me smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Church Sekxta.pe: Pastor Wilson Eating The Pussy Of A Woman- FULL VIDEO / 4 Slay Queens Exchange Blows Over A Man, One Stripped Unclad / Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.