Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy (2830 Views)

The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) / I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by TechPanda(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2017
I greet you all righteously, i remain the TechPanda, ever loyal.
The other day I was at the bank. And as usual, an almost seeming endless queue awaited me.
I tried booking a space so i could fill my teller with all calmness, little did i know some frustrated Nigerians were on the line.
"Please are you the last person", i politely asked. The reply i received threw me off balance. The middle aged lady obviously standing at the last position screamed.
"I am not the last in Jesus Name, i am the first, in the blood of Jesus".
Instanly, i forgot my name, what manner of answer is this? why was i here in the first place. None of this made sense to me again.
I just kukuma respect myself, went to fill my teller somewhere else and came back.
Came back and found more people on the never ending queue.
Shey nah Bank i come, okay nah, lemme wait.
Still waiting on the queue, then I..
Oh My God!
Holy!
Could it be?
There I spotted her, this lady, the one the whole world has been talking about, the one that can take your breathe away. Averaged height, slim, heads high and messmerizing, just my type, the way I like them. She was indeed a beauty to behold.
She was busy with her friend. what would i do, i thougt?
I had already promised myself that when i see her, i would get so close to her, act cool, woo her and definately ROMANCE her in public.
Still she was busy wither her friend.
They I Took The Bold/manly Step.
"Helo, fine girl."
"i see you re busy, ** introduced my self ** then i continued.
"What's that about a woman that makes a guy's head spinning round and round, that makes him withdraw all he's got in his accnt and give it to a woman."
lady; "i on know"
me; smiles
ofcourse it's that thing i your hand.
she; laughs, oh this?
me: yeah, your iPhone 7
(what were you EVEN thinking before @you) grin cheesy grin cool
I continued, "i must confess you've got me staring for a while Now"
After a long gist, i askd her the question publicly without any fear.
"can i touch"
"sure you can" she said.
oboy, my green light turned on.
Without fears, i held that iphone 7 with a neat swagger, took my time, made sure i romanced the living day out of it (my virginity is still intact sha).
I finally got to see, hold and *romance* the iphone 7.
Pls clap for me, i did it, have you?
Share your experience, what flagship device did you get your hands on lately? or if i may say "romanced".

1 Like

Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by firstking01(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2017
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by EmperorLee(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2017
Lol. Nice though
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by ikbnice(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2017
No be only romance u go romance next time, na marry u go marry
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by Azizella: 5:33pm On May 24, 2017
Lmaooo..Shiur
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by chuckie17(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2017
mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwwww! jus boring Jaree, u shud av romanced her and not the fine. lolz
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by chuckie17(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2017
sorry I mean fone o
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by 5thAngel(f): 7:27pm On May 24, 2017
yo crazy, no offence .. I was here
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by TechPanda(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2017
EmperorLee:
Lol. Nice though
cheesy Chairman, I see you. how things na?
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by TechPanda(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2017
ikbnice:
No be only romance u go romance next time, na marry u go marry

You can never tell grin
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by EmperorLee(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2017
TechPanda:

cheesy Chairman, I see you. how things na?

Fine baba. This moniker na new Jersey ooh, wetin be the previous one na ?
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by Eephanyi(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2017
Hello guys please visit my blog and share your thoughts. Thank you.
http://guyscave..com.ng/2017/05/a-woman-also-deserves-orgasm-learn-this.html
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by mzhorlah(f): 9:44pm On May 24, 2017
you should write for Wale Adenuga. They can stage this script for you grin If you lucky, they make it super story if not they make it an episode in Baba ajasco grin grin
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by siie: 9:51pm On May 24, 2017
yeeeeh!!
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by babeflenz(f): 10:07pm On May 24, 2017
funny you op
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by TechPanda(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2017
mzhorlah:
you should write for Wale Adenuga. They can stage this script for you grin If you lucky, they make it super story if not they make it an episode in Baba ajasco grin grin

Thanks, It would be an honour. grin

But Chai, its been ages since i watched papa ajasco Oh. Hmmm, i remember those words, We Re Only But Pencil In The Hands Of The Creator. Any way sha, you didn't tell me what phone you got your hands on lately.
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by mzhorlah(f): 10:59pm On May 24, 2017
TechPanda:

Thanks, It would be an honour. grin

But Chai, its been ages since i watched papa ajasco Oh. Hmmm, i remember those words, We Re Only But Pencil In The Hands Of The Creator. Any way sha, you didn't tell me what phone you got your hands on lately.
we are nothing but pencils .... what phone cnt remember we discussed anything like that. btw, you might be the one God told to Mk me pregnant of another phone, my phone is ayear and five months, it needs a sibling aidy.
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by bossrillboss: 11:08pm On May 24, 2017
waka,shege op....lol
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by TechPanda(m): 6:20am On May 25, 2017
mzhorlah:
we are nothing but pencils .... what phone cnt remember we discussed anything like that. btw, you might be the one God told to Mk me pregnant of another phone, my phone is ayear and five months, it needs a sibling aidy.

Heheh, **singing** is it belle you want?? cos i've got it.
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by TechPanda(m): 6:25am On May 25, 2017
bossrillboss:
waka,shege op....lol
Rillboss. All these for me? cheesy I greet you righteously
Re: How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy by mzhorlah(f): 10:11am On May 25, 2017
TechPanda:

Heheh, **singing** is it belle you want?? cos i've got it.
yes...phone belle

(1) (Reply)

How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. / Nigerian Lady Shuts Down The Internet With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) / 45 SECONDS' SEX — Permanently Cure Your PE With This... [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.