Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) (44630 Views)

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by jonhemma11: 4:04pm On May 24, 2017
Warri billionaire Chief Ayiri Emami today hosted Prof Pat Utomi at his residence.The duo were seen in a lovely while enjoying themselves.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/chief-ayiri-emami-hosts-prof-pat-utomi.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by jonhemma11: 4:04pm On May 24, 2017

1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by jonhemma11: 4:04pm On May 24, 2017
jonhemma11:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2017
Which community is Ayiri their paramount ruler?

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 4:08pm On May 24, 2017
Ayiri the Ugly guy.
#joking

7 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by simplycarro: 4:09pm On May 24, 2017
Afam4eva:

I was almost about to ask same question. grin grin grin grin
Dude is acting up like a paramount ruler of some sort of kingdom.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Davash222(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2017
simplycarro:

I was almost about to ask same question. grin grin grin grin
Dude is acting up like a paramount ruler of some sort of kingdom.
Bro, you can be a King in your own house or do you want to be a slave in your house

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by simplycarro: 4:10pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Ayiri the Ugly guy.

Amarachi, you are too pretty to be throwing this sort of jabs around NL politics section. Don't allow some guys to clap back at ya grin

8 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by simplycarro: 4:12pm On May 24, 2017
Davash222:

Bros why you dey quote with me with a dot? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by nerodenero: 4:15pm On May 24, 2017
Being rich and ugly or fine and poor, which would you prefer? Ayiri isn't ugly sha.
Amarabae:
Ayiri the Ugly guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by DLondonboiy: 4:17pm On May 24, 2017
How did Ayiri make his billions?

21 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 4:18pm On May 24, 2017
nerodenero:
Being rich and ugly or fine and poor, which would you prefer? Ayiri isn't ugly sha.
are you urobo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 4:20pm On May 24, 2017
DLondonboiy:
How did Ayiri make his billions?
doing dirty stuffs in the oil and gas world.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 4:26pm On May 24, 2017
simplycarro:

Amarachi, you are too pretty to be throwing this sort of jabs around NL politics section. Don't allow some guys to clap back at ya grin
seriously? Someone can not play with you guys again?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by DLondonboiy: 4:27pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
doing dirty stuffs in the oil and gas world.

So our government encourage dirty stuff? ..cos tinubu, oga lai and the rest, always bow down to this boy.

4 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by able20(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2017
Afam4eva:
The militant community

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by gberra: 4:37pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
seriously? Someone can not play with you guys again?
You were nominated the "dumbest person" in romance section. lipsrsealed I couldn't hide my joy for you, so I quickly gave you my vote. cheesy My "like" was the 14th vote. I wish you win so you can be proud of one great achievement this year. grin
If romancelanders could confirm my suspicion, then I may be right afterall tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by simplycarro: 4:47pm On May 24, 2017
gberra:
You were nominated the "dumbest person" in romance section. lipsrsealed I couldn't hide my joy for you, so I quickly gave you my vote. cheesy My "like" was the 14th vote. I wish you win so you can be proud of one great achievement this year. grin
If romancelanders could confirm my suspicion, then I may be right afterall tongue

Are you serious? Amarabae is a complete attention seeker and this always get her into trouble.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 4:48pm On May 24, 2017
gberra:
you have been noticed.
Now run along and go meet your jamb mates.

11 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2017
This right here is the reason Pat Utomi will go has gone nowhere in politics. The man doesn't know his level.
Hobnobbing with thugs is now his modus operandi ?
Ayiri should go and see Prof Utomi in his house and not the other way round.
Ayiri is a common thug. A half-assed gangster with almost zero education. Look how he is "shining" with a professor of international repute.
My respect for Prof Utomi just came down several notches.

Edit:
Thank you all for the likes and comments.
I have this request:
Anyone on the prof's TL on Twitter or Fb should kindly advise him on this issue or pass the message along.
We need brave leaders with a different mentality and a style that breaks away from the past.
2019 is around the corner and it will be a showdown.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by gberra: 4:57pm On May 24, 2017
simplycarro:

Are you serious? Amarabae is a complete attention seeker and this always get her into trouble.
I swearigod, No be lie ooo !!!!. Dem don see her finish for that side. grin

Romancelancers no get chill na , they quickly Recognized her dumbness grin. . Not only is she an attention seeker, she is also a dumbo grin

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by gberra: 5:09pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
you have been noticed.
Now run along and go meet your jamb mates.
Who your attention epp? undecided undecided.. Does your attention pay my bills?.. Does it pay for my jamb if I even wrote any? .

Why not debunk the claim & prove me wrong or would you want me expose you so the bad ass on politics section could finish you off.

Amara, abeg try borrow small sense & not allow your make up deceive you grin. You've been exposed, Take Your L grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 24, 2017
In one of the pictures, there is money placed on a plate that Pat Utomi was later holding. Who took the money? When old men start to sell their respect to small boys all in the name of money.
One day the ugly story will be told

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by waledeji(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2017
gberra:
Noticed? undecided undecided.. Does your attention pay my bills?.. Does it pay for my jamb if I even wrote any? .

Why not debunk the claim & prove me wrong or would you want me expose you so the bad ass on politics section could finish you off.

Amara, abeg try borrow small sense & not allow your make up deceive you grin. You've been exposed, Take Your L grin grin

Yoruba Avenger is sight you, keep up the good job bro cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by gberra: 5:26pm On May 24, 2017
waledeji:

Yoruba Avenger is sight you, keep up the good job bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
; See you bro cheesy
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2017
tongue
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2017
No be Pat Utomi talk about ill gotten wealth, wetin he dey do with Ayiri?

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 24, 2017
grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2017
That Chair looks like a king own

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2017
see the kind pple prof Saint dey roll with. mtcheeew

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.