Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,544 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Shadow(vengence!! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadow(vengence!! (20642 Views)

The Shadow Of A Known Past / The Shadow Of Her Choirmaster / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2017
EvaJael:
I don land...thanks u. Wehdone kimkardashain
Ur welcome
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 9:14pm On May 24, 2017
EvaJael:
I don land...thanks u. Wehdone kimkardashain
Thank You Dear,your Welcome.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2017
Kimkardashain:

I Hope So,cos Am Merely Narrating My Story,by Omitting And Adding A Little To Spice It Up.
Tnks Queenitee And Akinwale
Yeah we dey ur back like boko haram
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 9:17pm On May 24, 2017
Akinwale14:
Yeah we dey ur back like boko haram
Hahahaha Really?
Thanks Alot Dear.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Hahahaha Really? Thanks Alot Dear.
Lol ur welcome 100 Times.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 9:38pm On May 24, 2017
Kimkardashain:

I Hope So,cos Am Merely Narrating My Story,by Omitting And Adding A Little To Spice It Up.
Tnks Queenitee And Akinwale
Ooh, I'm more than interested
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 4:01am On May 25, 2017
I Dragged My Eyes To Open,but Was Still Feeling Very Weak,wait Was I Knocked Out With Chloroform?.Jeez! But By Who.I Raked My Brain To Think Of The Person Behind All This First It Was My Mum And Kay,then My Dad Got Kidnapped,now I Have Also Joined The Circle,whoever It Was Really Did His Calculations Well.
I Tried Getting Up But It Was As If All My Bones Had Melted.Oh God Save Me Now I Prayed In My Heart... Barely 30 Mins Later,i Began To Hear Voices In The Other Room.Thank God They Are Coming So I Can Know The Reason Why I Was Kidnapped.
I Heard The Creaking Of The Door Seconds Before The Door Was Opened.I Heard A Rough Voice Said To My Ears
"well Well Sleeping Beauty,how Was Your Siesta"i Turned To See The Face Of The Man But It Was Dark.
I Cringed And Recoiled Farther Away From Him Despite Being Weak,their Is Something Evil Around Him.I Perceived His Cologne,wait It Smells Just Like Kylie's Dad Cologne,and The Voice Too.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 4:18am On May 25, 2017
I Waved Out The Thought,it Can't Be.I Said In My Mind
"well Princess How Was Your Siesta?"
"fine,who Are You And Why Did You Kidnapped Me,where Is My Dad?"
"hold On Miss,one At A Time,lets Start With The Introductions,i Believe When I On The Light You Will Know Who I Am"
Ouch,i Squeezed My Eyes Shot And Began To Open It Gradually Until My Eyes Adjusted To The Light.I Turned To See The Face Of My Kidnapper,
"jesus! Mr David?"
Why Is Mr David Here?
"why Are You Here?Where Is My Dad?"i Tried Getting Up By Holding On To The Only Avaliable Chair In The Room.
"why Am I Here Sir,"why Is He Not Answering Me
"well Princess What Do You Think"he Said Showing His Teeth In An Evil Manner.
I Looked At Him And Narrowed My Eyes,could It Be That Mr David Is The One Behind All This?
"i See You Did Your Calculations Well Now What Am I"he Asked With A Wide Grin On His Face.
I Stared At Him In Shock,he Was My Dad's Business Patner
"you're The Kidnapper And The One Behind All This"i Blurted Out,
How Can He Do This?.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 4:35am On May 25, 2017
He Began Walking Close To Me.
"yes Am The Kidnapper,and You're Here To Pay The Price For The Release Of Your Dad."
His Eyes Darted To My Breast,he Stared At Me With So Much Lust In His Eyes,licking Tongue.
"stop Staring At Me You Devil.I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell"
"i Wouldnt Talk To Me Like That If I Were You,you're Beautiful,and Your Breast Look Soft."his Face Light Up In An Evil Grin
"am Old Enough To Be Your Daughter You Bastard From Hell" I Shouted. Oh Jesus Of The Cross I Need You Now Than Ever,
He Advanced Towards But I Backed Off,being Weak I Tripped And Fell,
"now Am Gonna Show You Just How A Bastard From Hell Behaves" He Said Unzipping His Jeans And Kicking Off His Shoes.
I Shot My Eyes And Regretted Calling Him Names.
Mr David Is My Brother's Godfather,he's My Dad Closest Friend And My Bestfriend's Dad.
And Now He's Gonna Rape Me.
I Cried Bitterly If Only My Dad Was Here.But I Still Don't Know Where He Is.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 6:23am On May 25, 2017
Hmmm Mr Davido wicked sha
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by StarBukola(f): 6:38am On May 25, 2017
Akinwale14:
Lemme invite my people,queenitee,StarBukola,marianneade,Evajael,pamelB,rachealfst,Angelinastto,SurestG,Shewrites and others you people should come o
she is here
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 9:22am On May 25, 2017
Its a lie, but I will just keep calm
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 10:56am On May 25, 2017
queenitee:
Its a lie, but I will just keep calm
Whats That Madam?
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 11:11am On May 25, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Whats That Madam?
Ooh, the way I said it abi? I mean its a lie, I can't believe what Mr David is doing, but I will keep calm and won't judge him yet
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 11:15am On May 25, 2017
queenitee:

Ooh, the way I said it abi? I mean its a lie, I can't believe what Mr David is doing, but I will keep calm and won't judge him yet
Well That Human For You Oh.
Trust No One.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by sirblero(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2017
quite intriguing.. I love your story.. keep it coming
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 4:06pm On May 25, 2017
StarBukola:
she is here
Welcome
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2017
Kimkardashain How is it possible for a 13 years old girl to get big boobs?abi which boob mr davido wan touch?
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 4:29pm On May 25, 2017
Akinwale14:
Kimkardashain How is it possible for a 13 years old girl to get big boobs?abi which boob mr davido wan touch?
I Started Developing Quite Early
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 5:47pm On May 25, 2017
"pls Sir Don't Do This I Beg Of You,remember You're My Dad's Friend? Pls Sir,forgive Me For Calling You Names,"i Cried Profusely Hoping In My Heart That I Will Be Spared,

"oh No Princess You Don't Need To Beg Me,am Merely Teaching You Some Lessons."he Said With A Clenched Teeth.
I Kept On Crying And Pleading But It All Fell On Deaf Ears,
He Started Tearing At My Clothes Like A Possesed Human.When He Was Through,at That Stage I Knew That Nothing Will Hold Him Back From Carrying Out His Evil Plan.
I Shut My Eyes And Held My Breath.
I Felt A Cold Hand On My Exposed Pussy,followed By Another.He Nearly Ripped Me Into Two,
I Couldn't Do Anything As I Lay Like A Log Of Wood,and Let Him Carry Out His Assault.After What Seems Like Forever.He Got Up And Clears His Throat.I Expected Him To Say Something But He Just Left.
I Lay There Like The Dead,i Wished For Death,but Deserted Me,my Heart Was Heavy,i Couldn't Breath.I Desperately Wanted To Cry But It Was As My Tear Gland Has Dried Up.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 5:57pm On May 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2017
Kimkardashain:
I Started Developing Quite Early
Hmmmmm
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 7:11pm On May 25, 2017
Continue
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 10:10am On May 26, 2017
For 72 Hours I Was Subjected To Toture,rape,mr David Made Sure I Was Starved,feeding Me After Forcing Himself On Me,i Was Barely Breathing.I Wanted To Die And Go Away To Rest,but Mr Death Ran Away From Me,i Stopped Praying,i Hated God.What Is The Need Of Praying When God Cannot Answer,i Was Just 13 And I Have Been Raped,beaten,totured,man Handled,he Couldn't Even Save Me,
What Of My Mum,she Will Die Of Sorrow And Heartbreak,kay Will Forever Wallow In Pains And Selfpity.
Dad? My Dad's Location Is Still Unknown.I Turned My Head To Face The Door,i Was Shivering,am Gonna Be Sick And Thankfully I Might Just Die From The Sickness.
I Took A Deep Breath.If I Should Die Now,i Won't Come Back For Revenge, No!
I Must Survive,i Must Live To Fight Again,everyone Behind This Must Pay!
With My New Found Strength And Courage, I Got Up Despite The Pains,i Took A Shaky Step Towards The Door.
I Held The Handle And Prayed My Last Prayer.
"dear God,help Me Just This Once"
I Held My Breath And Opened The Door
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 10:31am On May 26, 2017
There Was No One In The Other Room,i Walked Past The Corridor And Open The Door,at Least You Answered Me This Time I Said And Made For The Road,everywhere Was Deserted.This Place Looks Like A Desert,i Continued Walking,despite The Throbbing Pains Btw My Legs,
I Need To Get Home,i Muttered To Myself.
I Got To The Mainroad,few Cars Were Passing.If Only I Can Get Someone To Help Me Get Home,i Sat By The Road Side,
I Rested My Head On My Palms.I Was Tired,hungry And Sick.I Desperately Need My Mum To Hold Me,
Tears Tricked Down My Face,i Hurridely Wiped It Off Now Is Not The Time To Cry,is The Time For Action,i Got Up And Flaged A Cab Down.
"where To Miss"?
"world Bank Area A"
He Opened The Back Door And I Got In.
"you Know Where You Dey?"
"no Where?"
"na Abia State Oh.Infact Na Ogborhill"he Said Looking At Me.
"wait I Don See Your Face Somewhere,you Be The Missing Girl?"
"pls Take Me Home.
He Turned And Started The Ignition.
I Closed My Eyes,and Let The Tears Flow.
I Clenched My Teeth Refusing To Cry Out Loud.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Matrycx(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2017
following, kim k gud job
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 11:33am On May 26, 2017
Mehn, this is so emotional and to say it isn't fiction. Mr David must pay
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 6:57pm On May 26, 2017
Matrycx:
following, kim k gud job
Tnks Matrycx,but Am Stopping The Work. Aint Getting Any Encouragement From No one, Except Akinwale,queenite,and You. So Am Nt Gonna Continue D Work. Sorry
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2017
Mr Davido wicked,na wa o,nice story tho.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2017
Continue madam
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Matrycx(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Tnks Matrycx,but Am Stopping The Work.
Aint Getting Any Encouragement From No one,
Except Akinwale,queenite,and You.
So Am Nt Gonna Continue D Work.
Sorry
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh dnt stop o if u stop wat apen in 1862 wil repeat itself o
Dear pls dnnt stop once u av build momentum people wil come, i wil try to mention few people
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 7:47pm On May 26, 2017
Matrycx:

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh dnt stop o if u stop wat apen in 1862 wil repeat itself o
Dear pls dnnt stop once u av build momentum people wil come, i wil try to mention few people
Lol What Happened In 1862?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Chimamanda Adichie A Racist? / Writers' Checkmate / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.