Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year (23972 Views)

Jamel Nwokoye: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Attempted Rape, Assault (Photo) / Amos Gabriel: Nigerian Jailed For Fraud In Singapore Gets Fresh Cheating Charge / Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 24, 2017
edupedia:

...see yeye IPOB logic as usual...
I no dey talk to you, na your fellow skull miner I dey talk to.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 24, 2017
ok.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by Momoh7(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2017
na dem.....we the Yoruba Muslims will not take it na only south yeast sabi develop?
Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by Sleezwizz: 9:35pm On May 24, 2017
padiga047:
e pain the Afonja, primitive people.

So u can still comment? U this shameless IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by anonymuz(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2017
Greenbullet:
If I tell you that Igbo IS THE MOST DESPISED TRIBE ON EARTH, YOU WONT BELIVE, MY ROMAN FRIEND EVEN ASKED ME IF I WAS Igbo WHEN WE FIRST MET, HE TOLD ME THAT ALL COUNTRIES IN EUROPE KNOW THEM TO BE DEVIOUS people AND MOST HOME OWNERS REJECT THEM .
igbos are the most people that tarnish our image abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by fuad99: 9:52pm On May 24, 2017
It's a psychological things for youth from that region...I pray they change their orientation towards making it through drug peddling at all cost, drug dealing is not as fashionable as before thanks to technology and strict law....The campaign should start now before they waste away their life because of greed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by LastProphet: 9:59pm On May 24, 2017
if am a flat skull i will rally round and call everybody to a meeting where we discuss a new way, a new thinking for the region. first item to thrash is the basic lack of home training among îbos

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by LoveJesus87(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
even tho i be igbo this comment too funny grin
walai. D cap killed it grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by IkediEbubes: 10:05pm On May 24, 2017
MasterChen:
Developer: Abiama, we want our country

Abiama: I'll make that happen but I need to know what would be the major source of revenue in your proposed country?

Developer: Abiama, that's no big deal. We are planning to exploit the whole dusting powder value chain

Abiama:

Abiama sef weak cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by LionDeLeo: 10:39pm On May 24, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Chukwudi the half jew

For more development

Text flatr0n to 419

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by koropotopoto: 10:40pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

grin grin
[/s]
Bloody igbo hater grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by LionDeLeo: 10:42pm On May 24, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Bloody igbo hater grin

Mynd44, OAM4J, seun, Lalasticlala.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by LionDeLeo: 10:44pm On May 24, 2017
intruxive:
Ipob undecided
Please is there any of these guys in asia with a legitimate source of income? Or can we fairly just start detaining any of them going to malaysia, vietnam, cambodia, indonisia and india? At least we will stop them b4 they disgrace us outside. Lets keep managing them here locally angry

Oga, abeg let them be going, we are already tired of them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by koropotopoto: 10:47pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Oga, abeg let them be going, we are already tired of them.
[/s]
Shatap!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by LionDeLeo: 10:51pm On May 24, 2017
MasterChen:

Abiama: I'll make that happen but I need to know what would be the major source of revenue in your proposed country?

Developer: Abiama, that's no big deal. We are planning to exploit the whole dusting powder value chain

Abiama:

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 24, 2017
Breaking bad nigga
Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by cmax16: 11:16pm On May 24, 2017
Considering your comment is coming after mine, you should know it has been corrected... Now that's not hard to figure out is it?

allrightsir:
what i read was reduced by 1yr not reduced to 1yr

Clearly Nigerians are only interested in name checking and hurling abuse
Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by lilreese: 11:25pm On May 24, 2017
na dem
Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by Brinxs(m): 11:53pm On May 24, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Nigerian National, Izundu Lotanna Chukwudi, 42, a former teacher in England, who was found guilty of trying to retail methamphetamine and sentenced to 18 years in jail has won his appeal to get the term shortened by one year in southern Vietnam, according to a court verdict.

An appellate court in Ho Chi Minh City cut the jail term for Izundu Lotanna Chukwudi, 42, after a hearing Tuesday, May 23, citing limited consequence of the illegal trade. (He is pictured in Court yesterday)

The previous verdict handed last September said Chukwudi came to Ho Chi Minh City to work as an English teacher at American-Vietnam International Language School in 2008 and met a fellow Nigerian called Bruno in 2013, who persuaded him to sell drugs for some extra income.

In January 2014, Bruno gave Chukwudi 400 grams (0.88 lb) of methamphetamine and asked him to sell for at least $2,800 per 100 grams. A month later Chukwudi was busted in the city's backpacker area as he was trying to sell the drugs to a Vietnamese for up to $4,000.

Vietnam has some of the world’s toughest drug laws. Those convicted of possessing or smuggling more than 600 grams of heroin or more than 2.5kg of methamphetamine face the death penalty.

Credit: VNE Express

http://igbobia.com/?q=nwafor-igbo-jailed-for-18years-for-drug-trafficking-wins-appeal-to-reduce-it-to-1year.html

Those artworks are dope tho!
Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by chukxie(m): 12:01am On May 25, 2017
They say "Evil company corrupts good manners". This is a clear example of this saying. Stay away from friends who engage in crime. Stay away for your own good!
Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by burkingx(f): 12:02am On May 25, 2017
Badgers14:
NCAN Ibadan branch reporting for duty grin
.... grin grin grin......Reporting LIVE...... grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by Kwarupshun(m): 12:30am On May 25, 2017
Lol finally, awa food don done.

Ehem *clears throat* these Igbo pipu sef! Wetin!! If una no smuggle drugs for one month na so una body go dey shake! Just dey commit crime as if tomorrow no dey!
Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by Sprumbaba: 1:38am On May 25, 2017
Reporting Live from Iragbiji. See dem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by Adek15(m): 1:38am On May 25, 2017
TheGrandMaster:
Reduced by one year, not to reduced to 1 year. Dude will spend 17 years in jail instead of 18years.
my brother, English hard true true o.. I thought he'll spend one year ni sha
Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by Sprumbaba: 1:43am On May 25, 2017
Alitair:
All this people calling Chukwudi, chukwudi.... Did chukwudi steal ur joy?

Ipod Spotted. E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by Gmajor(m): 6:00am On May 25, 2017
lol.
does this guy think he is Walter white from breaking bad??
Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by Mayflowa(m): 7:00am On May 25, 2017
This is a British citizen just as Anthony Joshua. In fact, he is been teaching in England to see how rooted he is there. It is, however, sad the British are quick to ascribe crime to Nigeria and takes the glory when Nigerians succeed. Sadder is our educated youth imbued with tribalism. It has never been this bad! One would think online youths can come together to sack nepotism and bad leadership. They have not only towed the ugly precedence of the past, they have grown it in leaps and bounds! I sorry for Nigeria and my children
Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by chngebeginwthme: 7:21am On May 25, 2017
LOL na them again hahahha..
Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by ElPhoche(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2017
MasterChen:

Abiama:

I am Igbo, however this your comment is so funny eh ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year by mapet: 9:47am On May 25, 2017
MasterChen:

Abiama:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In His Farm In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair / Osun Lotto Operator Commits Suicide Over Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.