Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi (40388 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by rem44: 6:20pm On May 24, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUe2YcrDUSl/

A man has taken to social media/email to propose marriage to Juliet Ibrahim after Banky W proposed to Adesua. Juliet Ibrahim shared the message she received from the man and her response on her IG page

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/man-proposes-marriage-to-juliet-ibrahim.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by rem44: 6:20pm On May 24, 2017

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by PharmaGirl(f): 6:23pm On May 24, 2017
So she shared the msg with all to shame him or what?

At least he's proud of his past

29 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by Smellymouth: 6:24pm On May 24, 2017
Ez kuss me Mod farano, ayam one of your admirers on this planet..

Ayam by this medium officially proposing marriage (not boyfriend and girlfriend things oo.) to you on nairaland..

Biko, ayam ready for whatever bride price my in laws wan bring. Let's make Banky Well and Adèsua green with envy.. cheesy

Attached below is my pishure in my agbero days; of the past... cool

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by BlackDBagba: 6:24pm On May 24, 2017
Not a bad idea.... grab your copy naaaaahhhh! grin
Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 24, 2017
And you have to share the post with ur fans abi? See as u embarrassed the innocent guy. And if husband no gree look ur side tomorrow, u will start blaming ur village people.

Continue claiming slay mama on instagram while ur mates hit the altar every Saturday undecided

42 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by Kondomatic(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2017
I miss those days when certain things remained in people's head.

22 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by farano(f): 8:31pm On May 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
Ez kuss me Mod farano, ayam one of your admirers on this planet..

Ayam by this medium officially proposing marriage (not boyfriend and girlfriend things oo.) to you on nairaland..

Biko, ayam ready for whatever bride price my in laws wan bring. Let's make Banky Well and Adèsua green with envy.. cheesy

Attached below is my pishure in my agbero days; of the past... cool

Me trying to figure out if I actually like you or do I like the attention and validation you give me . .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by PROWESX(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2017
now that we have seen the message what are we going do about it ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by hucienda: 9:35pm On May 24, 2017
why include his pix?
Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by oheni(f): 9:37pm On May 24, 2017
My dear, there's no need telling d whole world abt the proposal. If you're not interested let the guy know. Very simple.

11 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by osemoses1234(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2017
Who no like beta tin
Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by BoosBae(f): 9:39pm On May 24, 2017
The man is funny. What does he mean by banking days of the past? grin

They say, I get am before no be property.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by salbis(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2017
Problems too much for this world sef.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 24, 2017
It might be Dangote having fun with you.
Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by onosprince(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by PureWays(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2017
That's just what a typical Nigerian ''girl'' will do if she won't date you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by free2ryhme: 9:45pm On May 24, 2017
The guy is on a long thing grin
Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by ayaside(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2017
Well..Wrong move
Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by kingvectorv(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2017
Ok o.. Anything can happen
1-weeks Free Products And Blog/site Promotionhttp://www.yukhub.com/627/1-weeks-free-products-and-blog-site-promotion-on-yukhub
Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by miqos02(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2017
seen
Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by heenriiy19(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 24, 2017
Boring
Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by axortedbabe(f): 9:53pm On May 24, 2017
Abeg who see that girl wey dey tell her to leave AY alone before his wife catches her and straighten those two legs of hers..o boy,that got me kikikikikikiki. .

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by columbus007(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2017
He may be a very nice good guy coming to her in a pretty disguises embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by Solonzo17(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2017
Babe can i follow u
Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by Solonzo17(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2017
oheni:
My dear, there's no need telling d whole world abt the proposal. If you're not interested let the guy know. Very simple.
can i be ur friend?
Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by Shortyy(f): 10:00pm On May 24, 2017
PureWays:
That's just what a typical Nigerian ''girl'' will do if she won't date you.
She's not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2017
oheni:

I tire o!

@pix, Nice smile...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by rozayx5(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Man Proposes To Juliet Ibrahim On Instagram After Seeing Banky W & Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 24, 2017
as old as this one is,she still has the mentality of a teenager,mteew, a simple yes or no,she is showing the whole world, nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style / Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man / Toyin Aimakhu In Short Denim Agbada & Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.