Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" (53343 Views)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by exlinkleads(f): 6:21pm On May 24, 2017
Nollywood and Yoruba movies star Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti. Many who has seen her movies before knows that she is a force to recon. She is a wonderful actress, producer, businesswoman and the Chief Executive Officer of Jaylex Aesthetic Productions, a company which specializes in film, video and television productions.

In 2016 she was honoured with the post of an ambassador in Lagos State Polytechnic. This was due to her great contribution to the Nollywood film industry. You may have seen her in such popular films and TV shows as Everyday People, Face to Face, Spiders, Ashewo Airport and Si Gbogbo Okunrin.

The lovely Nollywood actress got married to Wasiu Alabi Odetola or more widely known as Pasuma but you know Yoruba ladies now, they are not together again and she said she has indeed lost count of men who want her by all means....

Isn't she a beauty? Lets not forget, she is also a grandma..

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/i-have-lost-count-of-men-who-wants-me.html

5 Shares

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by EmperorLee(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2017
That old mama ? Mtcheew

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by BlackDBagba: 6:22pm On May 24, 2017
Nice teeth cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by syndrum(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2017
I'm actually one of them ...but the problem na say: she loves calling me by my Korean name ;Ugh lee

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by auntysimbiat(f): 6:43pm On May 24, 2017
Chei..She s Feeling like lalasticlala?

8 Likes

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Afonjashapmouth: 7:17pm On May 24, 2017
Wow Pasuma actually have a good stature

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 24, 2017
who cares undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by fpeter(f): 10:18pm On May 24, 2017
Pretty woman
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by omoadeleye(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2017
well, assuming she knows the law of demand, she won't be making this utterance, the lower the price the higher the demand ni. my cent

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by neutrotoba(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2017
She no dey lie o... Na hot woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by ITbomb(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2017
Who wants you or who had you

4 Likes

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Jakumo(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2017
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is to the bone.

1 Like

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 24, 2017
Lols... This one 2 with sagged puzzy the form slay queen.
Chai... Lord have mercy

7 Likes

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Mimzyy(f): 10:19pm On May 24, 2017
Cos she's old doesn't mean she can't have admirers

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2017
Like i wanna give a fvck

1 Like

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by ajalawole(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2017
She fine gan. I love her gap teeth. Soo soo easy to give hand with it cheesy
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by takenadoh: 10:20pm On May 24, 2017
Aunty really?
Tell us what's special about your particular product.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by ngmgeek(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2017
At least she has high self esteem, something millions of women lack. Beauty is how you feel cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by DonCortino: 10:21pm On May 24, 2017
I have also lost count of women that I want.

Attention seeker!!

2 Likes

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 24, 2017
Who b dis one??
Even if she wan make her belle sweet, at least make she use small sense na.

Men...want her??.... For what??.... To come nd babysit their kids??

2 Likes

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by AuroraB(f): 10:22pm On May 24, 2017
What
Whoever told you that counts undecided
What brought this up
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Sexyjigga(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2017
Beautiful woman

3 Likes

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Raxxye(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2017
She no hold talk!
Mschteew!

1 Like

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Anikulhapo(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2017
Pls ma, who wouldn't want you?

2 Likes

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2017
syndrum:
I'm actually one of them ...but the problem na say: she loves calling me by my Korean name ;Ugh lee

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by adedayoa2(f): 10:24pm On May 24, 2017
O.P which one is 'you know Yoruba ladies now'?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Kunleskey(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 24, 2017
Make we no lie,dis woman dey okay gaaan.. Me sef no go mind to MR EAZI SONG

1 Like

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by aderosh(f): 10:25pm On May 24, 2017
I love her so much

2 Likes

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by lawalosky(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2017
is a pity couse she is not my type
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by teevodaprinz(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2017
exlinkleads:
Nollywood and Yoruba movies star Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti. Many who has seen her movies before knows that she is a force to recon. She is a wonderful actress, producer, businesswoman and the Chief Executive Officer of Jaylex Aesthetic Productions, a company which specializes in film, video and television productions.

In 2016 she was honoured with the post of an ambassador in Lagos State Polytechnic. This was due to her great contribution to the Nollywood film industry. You may have seen her in such popular films and TV shows as Everyday People, Face to Face, Spiders, Ashewo Airport and Si Gbogbo Okunrin.

The lovely Nollywood actress got married to Wasiu Alabi Odetola or more widely known as Pasuma but you know Yoruba ladies now they are not together again and she said she has indeed lost count of men who want her by all means....

Isn't she a beauty? Lets not forget, she is also a grandma..

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/i-have-lost-count-of-men-who-wants-me.html

Must you show your tribal instinct on your Topic/Post/thread?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 24, 2017
auntie pls tell us a story grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.