Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) (40943 Views)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Receives Highest Chieftaincy Title, Attracts Massive Support / Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2017
IMO STATE has suffered in the hands of rochas. His in-law is the chief of staff and, he is gifting out luxury cars. And I heard he is intending to take over from his in-law by 2019. All of will care Ak47 if that happens.
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by macolino(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2017
Our money
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by Lusola15: 8:29pm On May 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by mmsen: 8:35pm On May 24, 2017
They couldn't have done this in private?
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by spencekat(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2017
Alitair:
cool

how to keep him ever loyal.

Buy him a car above his payroll so when the car has a fault he would have to run to you again for help and knowing you are his only hope, he has to stay ever faithful.

Its called common sense
Leave that talk joor
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Nothing to say cry
No idea. This is why Nigeria is where it is. illiterates with Nothing to say. That is why politician and leaders are reaping off the people. Using public money to buy a car for a civil servant seems okay to you. This is part of the corruption. Is he the only loyal staff. If they have to buy this car for everyone, what will happen to the government funds
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by kikake: 9:06pm On May 24, 2017
maxiuc:
This boy don join Rochas cult

Rochas don initiate this boy

They owe six months salary arrears to health workers in their state's university teaching hospital in Orlu, refused to repair the roads to the hospital. Workers ran away, the place now functions as a School of Nursing.

3 Likes

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by missjane: 9:10pm On May 24, 2017
The man in black kaftan resemble person wey dey drink human blood
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by Myself2(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2017
OP
How can it be a new car when it's 2009 model ?
Oh I see, you meant Tokunbo foreign used grin grin angry
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 9:12pm On May 24, 2017
PearlStreet:

What exactly do you seek to say in this long, winding post?
Read through the lines.
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by Ruler2: 9:12pm On May 24, 2017
Articul8:
All my friends i am loyal to no go see this one oo. Na to dey buy you beer them know
Lol
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by muderkid(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2017
ES350... I hope to buy one before 2025
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by Mopelawlar(f): 9:40pm On May 24, 2017
Good boy, who wil darsh me car ooooo? grin sad grin

Sumbody shld help me oooo, I dnt knw Hw to chart one on one is dis platform plssss heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllpppppppppppp
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by babapressy(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2017
Money answers all things but can not take you to heaven
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by columbus007(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2017
Whistle go soon blow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2017
Biko lexus ex is a crossover suv,thats an ES 350. That caption is confusing
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by splendidiva(f): 10:42pm On May 24, 2017
hope say no b d one wet go kil am ni?
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by CardinalReinz: 11:06pm On May 24, 2017
So all dos jeeps at ur garage isn't fit for a gift. Meanwhile ; I think valuing ur automobile n ur house would be like comparing Obama with Buhari. I think he as a Chief has no sense.
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 5:07am On May 25, 2017
Imbeciles.

From the COS to his principal.

1 Like

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by Gassa007: 6:31am On May 25, 2017
victorDanladi:
Exactly,it would have been beautiful if wike was loyal to ameachi too when he was the chief of staff to him.But the hypocrite decides to follow 16 when GEJ claimed 16 votes of jonah jang is greater than ameachi's 18 votes.
So which one paid off
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by victorDanladi: 8:01am On May 25, 2017
Gassa007:

So which one paid off
The same way being an armed robber or 419 pays off.

By the way,we are talking of morality here.
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by belindar: 8:08am On May 25, 2017
Everybody is saying thanks for the gift. You can't even ask him where did he get the money to buy the car. He used public money to buy car as gift to someone. Later you will be shouting corruption. This can only happen in Nigeria. Did he buy the car with his own money?
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by Ginaruby: 8:29am On May 25, 2017
belindar:
Everybody is saying thanks for the gift. You can't even ask him where did he get the money to buy the car. He used public money to buy car as gift to someone. Later you will be shouting corruption. This can only happen in Nigeria. Did he buy the car with his own money?

Afonja....he bought it with ur fathers money...
How many of ur friends bought u an iphone in appreciation.....?
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by Xrisobas: 9:09am On May 25, 2017
okay, loyalty is now the game undecided
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by Profizzy(f): 10:30am On May 25, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Hope they paid salaries in Imo state?
Good question
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by kingzizzy: 10:37am On May 25, 2017
Meanwhile, everybody in Imo knows that Okorocha is preparing this Uche Nwosu to take over in 2019
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by Tecno66: 11:33am On May 25, 2017
Rubish. COS for state wey dey owe workers more than one year salara.
dainformant:
Chief of Staff Imo State Ugwumba Uche Nwosu presented a new Ex350 Lexus car gift to a former schoolmate of his, Iyke Okeigboananwa, as a reward of loyalty to him for after 15 years .Speaking during the presentation of the super gift, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu noted that this cannot quantify his expression and appreciation towards Hon. IYKE.
He recalled that their friendship dated back in the days at the University when he served him as his Personal Assistant when he was Director of Transport, Student's Union Government

According to him, he served him diligently and dutifully.

Responding, Hon. Iyke who is also the Chairman of Imo my pride thanked Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, his Boss for the goodwill. He maintained that knowing and serving him has being a blessing to him.

He advised generally on the need to always act by being the best while remembering that there is tomorrow.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/imo-chief-of-staff-ugwumba-uche-nwosu.html
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) by Prettychiz4real(f): 3:45pm On May 25, 2017
Check my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? / Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.