Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) (27797 Views)

FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Dantee005(m): 6:57am On May 25, 2017
gidimasters:
Aye le oooo
Ibosi ooo.... sad
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by lailo: 7:01am On May 25, 2017
Shekau now-----this is wy I bomb people....lolllll
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2017
This is so barbaric, how can someone carry a pregancy for 9months and endure the pain of labour, only to kill her own baby in the toilet, i can never understand this act. Couldn't she have dumbed the baby where someone will find it like close to a motherless home or smthg? I jst feel real bad about this story.
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On May 25, 2017
BigSarah:
All this Aboki Girls that'll be banging anyhow for 2h...Bu_hari your sistas are at work...

Or Maybe Na Afonja
5h per night
u wey Don do abortion tired, shut up!
To you now you make sense?
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:27am On May 25, 2017
timilehin007:
ur colleague cheesy
which your colleague? undecided

WHO is your colleague? undecided
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by enomakos(m): 7:47am On May 25, 2017
sad
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by oyeniyiseun: 8:45am On May 25, 2017
The woman is heartless she just wait the life of the baby

There's God oooo
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2017
dangotesmummy:
which your colleague? undecided

WHO is your colleague? undecided

The lady who dumped this innocent child
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by brojoshua: 12:41pm On May 25, 2017
Young people, stop committing fornication that you may not be aborting and become murderers. Think of end results before you take a step or do a thing.
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by brojoshua: 12:44pm On May 25, 2017
Young people, stop committing fornication that you may not be aborting and become murderers. Think of end results before you take a step or do a thing. And let sinners believe in Christ Jesus the saviour of the world and then repent and turn from their sins and God will save and forgive those who believe among them and make them new people. Thank you
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by justiz5(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2017
joshkiddies:
According to our sources, the news is already trending within the campus. A new born baby was found dead in a University of Maiduguri’s female toilet.

A source who resides in the hostel confirmed to us that the child was found in Murtala female hostel of the school. The management has not responded to the situation yet but we are hoping the Dean, Student Affairs will release a statement soon.

Why kill an innocent child?

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/new-born-baby-found-dead-in-university-of-maiduguris-female-toilet.html
Most laud mouthed Nairaland Ladies have these issues to answer. See how they are viewing the thread. The blood of these aborted pregnancies are speaking against you continually.

You come online to preach sex as if it is all that you came to this World to offer, Shame on you!!!

By the time this demon marries, she will begin to behave like a saint.
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 2:31pm On May 25, 2017
timilehin007:

The lady who dumped this innocent child
eh ya.your colleague is a wicked somebody o tongue
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2017
dangotesmummy:
eh ya.your colleague is a wicked somebody o tongue
Can't be my colleague cuz all my colleages are "sombodies who makes everybofy feel like somebody. .
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 2:40pm On May 25, 2017
timilehin007:

Can't be my colleague cuz all my colleages are "sombodies who makes everybofy feel like somebody. .
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue nice try,try again tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2017
dangotesmummy:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue nice try,try again tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
wink smiley you don't seem to remember me again or are u just that too cool and quick to forget or shud I say forgive......

Well I am sorry for the misunderstanding it wasn't like I offended u. I know ya'll ladies are fragile naturally. Why that my comment was harsh hum I'd been through a wholeeeeeeeeeeeee lots from one of u. If I tell u do tory how it started I swear down, if I was ur brother u would beat the life outta her...I commented outta experience

So that was y I said I was sorry earlier here for you misunderstanding me

Cheers again
Re: Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) by playpaz: 9:25pm On May 25, 2017
Do you have eyes problem?

StarPlayer:
Even without seeing the face you already know the baby is cute abi? wehdonsir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? / Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations / Physically Challenged Maths Teacher Who Uses Crutches Shows His Football Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.