Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Read True Life Story Of Girl Who Was Gang Raped By Her Three Friends + Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Read True Life Story Of Girl Who Was Gang Raped By Her Three Friends + Photos (1766 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read True Life Story Of Girl Who Was Gang Raped By Her Three Friends + Photos by jona4real92(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2017
You are about to read a very shocking true life story!

Three friends – Habeeb Adisa (25), Kehinde Aderinoye (25) and Ilyas Ogundimu (27) – raped one of their female neighbours, a young woman, who is their close friend in Iju area of Lagos.

The victim, 19-year-old Adenike (not real name), a hair stylist, volunteered to speak with Saturday PUNCH, saying she summoned the courage to speak about her ordeal because she did not want them to go free and do the same to someone else.

Adisa

Narrating how she was violated by the three men whom she trusted most in their neighbourhood, Adenike told PUNCH that not once did she suspect within the two years she knew them that they had such a heinous plan for her.

Follow d link to read more
http://aysugar..com/2017/05/read-true-life-story-of-girl-who-was.html?m=1

Re: Read True Life Story Of Girl Who Was Gang Raped By Her Three Friends + Photos by Afonjashapmouth: 7:53pm On May 24, 2017
Eeehya!!!! Buh e pain me say I no go click link cos kolewrk grin

1 Like

Re: Read True Life Story Of Girl Who Was Gang Raped By Her Three Friends + Photos by Ehinmola(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2017
What a pain in the marrow!. Rape is a capital offence and i see no reason why the rapist are not treated asuch. The intervention of the area landlords is not an excuse to avoid prosecution. Send the bastards to 15yrs in prison as a lesson to others
Re: Read True Life Story Of Girl Who Was Gang Raped By Her Three Friends + Photos by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:36pm On May 24, 2017
[/color]Seriously! I for click the link, but now wey glo no give double data......... no worry op, next time
Re: Read True Life Story Of Girl Who Was Gang Raped By Her Three Friends + Photos by bewla(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2017
no time to click on that link pls some one can read and explain to me biko
Re: Read True Life Story Of Girl Who Was Gang Raped By Her Three Friends + Photos by Justuceleague2: 9:00pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Eeehya!!!! Buh e pain me say I no go click link cos kolewrk grin
.. Error 508

Ko Le werk
Re: Read True Life Story Of Girl Who Was Gang Raped By Her Three Friends + Photos by RICHARD4343: 10:05am On May 25, 2017
I TRY TO CLICK LINK EH NO GREE OPEN OO I JUST PASS

(1) (Reply)

Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend / Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently / Nigerians Reacts In Shock After Seeing These Photos Of SARS Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.