Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? (1365 Views)

'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) / My Encounter With Mami-water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? by TechPanda(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2017
Hey Landers! It's me Sam, one of the numerous TechPanda in our beloved forum, if you don't know me before now, well, you can start now. wink

P.S: It is for your technological good.

Okay, okay. Enough with the introduction already! So What's up and who discovered I have been kinda active in the Romance section lately? If you did, let me notice you.

So I was listening to some jam today, with the 'repeat all' on my music player toggled on. Then this track started playing.

"Will you be my screen saver?"

If you're conversant with naija jams, you should remember this collabo (Wizboy and J. Martins). Hehe, if you didn't hear this jam, you re on a long thing oh.

Personally, I love the song - most especially this line - "because phone wey be made in china, asamwa, you go make am finer"

That, my brother is not far from the truth. Ladies please bear me witness.

Let's face the truth, don't girls make phone fine? grin

I've got this MaMi Water in my phone she's one of the reason why I put up a crazy smile every morning, FYI, she is my screen saver. (If you like ask me how I take know her, it's part of my Panda business, Okay?)

Of a truth, she finermy phone finer. You can see her picture below

OOOOOOOOkay, talking is over SHARING TIME!!!!!!! LOOKING TIME!!!!!!!

NLanders, leggggooo. Share the Jazibel in your phone. Ladies share your Freddo! (She/he mustn't be your screensaver though)

Re: Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? by Kondomatic(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2017
"follow come" wallpapers or my pix.

No karashika is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? by TechPanda(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
"follow come" wallpapers or my pix.

No karashika is allowed.

Hmm... I like your type! cool cool
Re: Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 24, 2017
Mine is the wallpaper that comes along with the phone. I don't want to tweak my phone by using a woman's picture as wallpaper or screen saver, it attracts virus.

Lefulefu, who be your screen saver or wallpaper? grin grin
Re: Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? by TechPanda(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2017
Dextology:
Mine is the wallpaper that comes along with the phone. I don't want to tweak my phone by using a woman's picture as wallpaper or screen saver, it attracts virus.

Hehe... Virus keh? cheesy cheesy cheesy I believe you brother

Lefulefu, oyah come, you've been summoned
Re: Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 24, 2017
Dextology:

b4 in the past na dis singer Dido i be dey use her pix as my screensaver for my phone cos i be dey gbadu her songs then but these days na my pix i dey use cheesy.though for my laptop na the walking dead season film i dey use the pics as screensaver for my lappy cheesy.
Re: Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 24, 2017
TechPanda:

Hehe... Virus keh? cheesy cheesy cheesy I believe you brother

Lefulefu, oyah come, you've been summoned
ehn i don already talk am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? by siie: 9:25pm On May 24, 2017
As u can see, just me and ma thoughts.. Dahz all cool #ScreensaverTohBadt

Re: Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 24, 2017
This Papi be my screen saver cry

Mr eugy, my ghanian prince. Chaii

Re: Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? by smardray(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2017
I use themes

1 Like

Re: Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2017
default wallpaper, paintings or my artworks

1 Like

Re: Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? by Victornezzar: 12:25am On May 25, 2017
I use my parents

1 Like

Re: Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:45am On May 25, 2017
Lorde!

I ain't got the heart to change it

She's one of the most intelligent young girls I've ever known.
Re: Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Muslims And Jews Dominating Israel. / What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x / 5 Signs That Show He Stopped Loving You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.