Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) (35029 Views)

"Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" / Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos) / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Bahddo(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2017
Hmmm... Africa. I'm not mad at the fraud pastors. It's the stupidity of the followers that's so irritating.

It's so easy to deceive religious women though. If it were some guy on the street that kissed her, she'd have slapped him.

3 Likes

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by samtee37(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2017
End pastor.... Am sure, the pastor go get verseline for his pocket grin

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by olumideinfo: 8:11am On May 25, 2017
Yes Lord "
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2017
eezeribe:
Women are so gullible and vulnerable...
Some women even have sex with herbalists and pastors,and believe it would be the solution to their problem.
Afterall,their mother(Eve),ruined the work of God and caused the downfall of Mankind and many are still causing the downfall of Men.
Both the pastor and the lady being kissed are satanic agents.

You are very correct by saying Eve our arch-mother ruined the work of God and the glory of man. sad enough daughters of Eve of today are still following the footstep of their great mother Eve.

1 Like

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by IdeyFindWife: 8:14am On May 25, 2017
Xblink:
Ok.... Am waiting for healing with holy F**k lipsrsealed

You're late!

That one don start for campus levels tey-tey.

Dem dey anoint "doorway" down-under with oil before entering to "minister deliverance" with their 'rod of contention'!

Next thing, some h0ly f00l will come now and tell you "touch not my anointed"!

2 Likes

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Etizz: 8:19am On May 25, 2017
wah dah furk, kissing in d church? no way, so what next after the Lil romantic healing?
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by drnoel: 8:19am On May 25, 2017
eezeribe:
Some women even have sex with herbalists and pastors,and believe it would be the solution to their problem.
Afterall,their mother(Eve),ruined the work of God and caused the downfall of Mankind and many are still causing the downfall of Men.

Religion is the problem in Africa not even politicians and bad leadership

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by toluxa1(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I have a calling to be a pastor...

You sure say na call abi na flash
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 8:28am On May 25, 2017
Pastor pastor grin
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by judgedredd22(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On May 25, 2017
eezeribe:

Interesting. But think about this;

"Let US make Man in OUR Image" - Right ?

And "They" made Man.

Then one of them said, DO NOT EAT THE FRUIT, cos the Day you Eat, You shall Die - (He lied), cos they ate the fruit and never died.
The other one said 'Eat and you shall be like the gods, knowing right from wrong' and Eve ate it and shared with Adam and they became like gods and knew good and bad.

Now, you call the one who told the truth Satan and you called the one that lied, God ?

The confusion is in the nomenclature. Our creator gods were advanced extra-terrestrials very savvy in genetic engineering. They are us, in the future. And we are them, in the past. We are one with the gods.

1 Like

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 8:38am On May 25, 2017
mansakhalifa:
All these fraudsters be posing as pastors these days. Ride on pastor Romeo.

I don't even blame the pastor as much as i blame the person he kissed and the people standing and watching like zombies. Very blind and gullible lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2017
toluxa1:

You sure say na call abi na flash
Na flash first come, I come call back
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by daclint(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2017
Ma nigga grin grin
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Padlock your prick and it shall be well
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by maxbarry(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2017
Wooo.so will now have french kiss,jst hoping our nigeria pastors we learn from it and give us nigeria kiss very soon
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by xamilola(f): 8:52am On May 25, 2017
chisos, i GOT NOTHING TO SAY
But that one saying thank you Jesus tou shocked perverts everywhere
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 25, 2017
May GOD and Devil punish that Pastor and those in charge of disseminating this Virus in Christianity.

For the STUPID LADIES, I have nothing to.say
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Niflheim(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2017
French kissing in church? And tomorrow they will claim that watching "blue film" is a sin?!!! What is the difference between "blue film" and what they do nowadays in the christian church?!!!

1 Like

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by esthermotunray: 9:18am On May 25, 2017
This so called pastor needs to apply this same principle of healing to AIDS patients , I believe there are still genuine men of God with integrity

1 Like

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by trinity11(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2017
no wahala naaa? she is healed, everything is fair in love and war.
after all the weapon of our warfare are not canal. Lol kiss from above
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Chikelue2000(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2017
eezeribe:
add imam too make d list complete
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by delishpot: 9:44am On May 25, 2017
Pastor: how are you
Lady: shocked shocked shocked
Congregation:

1 Like

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by OtemAtum: 9:45am On May 25, 2017
clefstone:
those people standing around couldn't slap sense into the pastor's head
How can senseless people slap the pastor who is using sense to direct their life? The sheeple can fall for anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by delishpot: 9:49am On May 25, 2017
eezeribe:

You mean to tell me the great flood of Noah was a waste of God's time? Cos last I checked, the flood was to destroy the evil and wicked people on earth leaving only those considered righteous and clean before God. So God did not wipe out the effect of eve too? :oGod shocked still left people behind to cause the downfall of men upon all the deaths that flood brought? You mean to tell me God was wrong about Noah and his family? That they were not the best choice and still carried sin in them?

Yeah yeah, only women sin causes the downfall of men. All the sins and atrocities committed by men uplifts humanity.
You guys should wake up from your slumber, that bible passage is a fraud. God is not what you have been taught. All humans sin and every gender can be evil. The method of blame shifting is from the devil himself disguising as God. Everyone is accountable in the end. God will not say all men should go to heaven because women brought sin. God has fixed it with the flood after all f we decide to go by your belief.

1 Like

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by sirwhyteB(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2017
From where I stand I can see Lucifer winning more Souls
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2017
Jesu!!! Hian.. What sort of fuckery is this?
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by kechywillz(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2017
This is the pastor that was praying for his members to receive money in their bank accounts. undecided
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Honest2(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2017
I just have a dream this morning

I saw God telling to go and be pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Directing Traffic On Lagos Island (Photos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.