Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake (15924 Views)

Twitter User Laments Over Exploded Samsung Phone / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? / See Wat Happened 2 A Man Whose Samsung Note 3 Exploded While He Was On Bike(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 9:17am On May 26, 2017
aloobright17:
Shutup and say what you know before Amadioha will flog you for this silly cheap lies for ordinary NL likes.

Who told you they're not Mexico? Mtweeeeeeee. I'm 101% sure about them in Mexico, so stop typing trash.

They are not you f00l, in china does anyone use infinix? when you went to Tecnology Park Transsion building in Schenzen did you see anyone using Tecno Infinix or Itel? was it not Xaomi, ZTE, Iphones and such they all use? liar.. cheap knock off brand!!!
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 9:18am On May 26, 2017
mykel25:
[sub][/sub]

You're as dumb as fuvk! China is not a trade partner in those countries telecommunication sector... U can't sell phone made in China in US when US has it own made phones.... They ll ban other products to market their own Thats y u can't use any kinda phone In US n UK

They are not you f00l, in china does anyone use infinix? when you went to Tecnology Park Transsion building in Schenzen did you see anyone using Tecno Infinix or Itel? was it not Xaomi, ZTE, Iphones and such they all use? liar.. cheap knock off brand!!!
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 9:20am On May 26, 2017
Bahddo:
so a brand is original only when it is sold to your slave masters in Europe and America? What is wrong with having a target market?

Infinix is sold in North Africa though; Egypt, Morroco. Dunno about Tunisia. Check their Infinixmobility forum.

who are you telling these lies? infinix is ONLY SOLD IN POOR COUNTRIES WITH LITTLE R NO STANDARD ENFORCEMENT LAWS...
Nigeria, some parts of India.. finish.. anything transsion pays you guys to spread are just lies
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Bahddo(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2017
lestat:

who are you telling these lies? infinix is ONLY SOLD IN POOR COUNTRIES WITH LITTLE R NO STANDARD ENFORCEMENT LAWS...
Nigeria, some parts of India.. finish.. anything transsion pays you guys to spread are just lies
who get your time? Believe whatever your narrow mind can accommodate.
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 26, 2017
Bahddo:
who get your time? Believe whatever your narrow mind can accommodate.
i thought you would deny it let me post pictures here..next time dont argue what you cant back up
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by aloobright17: 2:02pm On May 26, 2017
lestat:

Shatap you said Mexico stick with that.
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 26, 2017
aloobright17:
Shatap you said Mexico stick with that.

oh so tecno, itel and infinix are sold in mexico? hhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha show me your 3chub picture in el paso Mexico, or your tecno billboards?
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by aloobright17: 2:24pm On May 26, 2017
lestat:

oh so tecno, itel and infinix are sold in mexico? hhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha show me your 3chub picture in el paso Mexico, or your tecno billboards?
Tecno Itel,I don't know ,besides they're not even the name mentioned on the thread unless you're simply trying to change the gaol post, but you see Infinix ? guy yes e dey Mexico . I don't need to show you anything .
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 26, 2017
aloobright17:
Tecno Itel,I don't know ,besides they're not even the name mentioned on the thread unless you're simply trying to change the gaol post, but you see Infinix ? guy yes e dey Mexico . I don't need to show you anything .
Hahahahhwhahahaha
Clown ...take that garbage China phone a d keep selling it to Nigeria because transsion bribes the SON staff regularly to allow you guys sell that rubbish to Nigerians.
Infinix and Tecno can't be sold in countries where their standards organization staff don't take bribes hence why they are sold only in poor countries like Nigeria and India.
If una get liver go sell am for south Africa na, or Egypt, or Tunisia or Morroco.
Useless rubbish phones ..carry infinix go mexico if you won't be arrested.
Olodo
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 26, 2017
aloobright17:
Hahahahhwhahahaha
Clown ...take that garbage China phone a d keep selling it to Nigeria because transsion bribes the SON staff regularly to allow you guys sell that rubbish to Nigerians.
Infinix and Tecno can't be sold in countries where their standards organization staff don't take bribes hence why they are sold only in poor countries like Nigeria and India.
If una get liver go sell am for south Africa na, or Egypt, or Tunisia or Morroco.
Olodo...
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by ontruth(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2017
lestat:

Hahahahhwhahahaha
Olodo...

Stop making noise and argue with mere crayfish brain without any single fact

Infinix: Official Website
www.infinixmobility.com/
South America; Colombia (ES). North America; Mexico (ES); Panama (ES). Copyright © 2017 InfinixMobility.com. I Privacy PolicyITerms of UseI Global.
‎Support · ‎Infinix Xclub · ‎ZERO 4 · ‎NOTE 3

Mexico - Other - INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL ...
bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=41&filter...308
Mar 30, 2017 - XOS. Infinix Zero 3 Stable Version: X552-H952-A1-M. Update Time: 20160812. Change Log. 1.Upgraded to XOS 2.0. 2.Upgraded to ANDROID 6.0. 3.All-new ...
Ethiopia - Other 28 Mar 2017
Other 21 Dec 2015
More results from bbs.infinixmobility.com

The guy is trying to make you get some brain ,but no you keep arguing with mere assumption ,who does that this days? SMH Ode
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 8:21am On May 27, 2017
ontruth:

www.infinixmobility.com/
South America; Colombia (ES). North America; Mexico (ES); Panama (ES). Copyright © 2017 InfinixMobility.com. I Privacy PolicyITerms of UseI Global.

Mar 30, 2017 - XOS. Infinix Zero 3 Stable Version: X552-H952-A1-M. Update Time: 20160812. Change Log. 1.Upgraded to XOS 2.0. 2.Upgraded to ANDROID 6.0. 3.All-new ...
Other 21 Dec 2015

The guy is trying to make you get some brain ,but no you keep arguing with mere assumption ,who does that this days? SMH Ode

Hahhahahahha retardds
You posted fake claims show us pictures of the exterior and interior with the addresses of these stores you claimed let's verify via Google ...olodo
Fake claims like your low budget phones that no country with standards will allow through their birders
Rubbish even baba ijebu can claim that he has branches in Canada.
Foolish low quality Chinese garbage marketer
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by ontruth(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2017
lestat:

Hahhahahahha retardds
You posted fake claims show us pictures of the exterior and interior with the addresses of these stores you claimed let's verify via Google ...olodo
Fake claims like your low budget phones that no country with standards will allow through their birders
Rubbish even baba ijebu can claim that he has branches in Canada.
Foolish low quality Chinese garbage marketer

Since you're deluded continue .
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 27, 2017
aloobright17:

Okay guy guess what babaijebu and bet9ja are in Canada if you like don't believe I don't need to show you anything ...
SMH mumu
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 27, 2017
ontruth:

www.infinixmobility.com/

Other 21 Dec 2015

Rubbish
Fake Chinese rubbish show us the the address let's use Google maps and confirm rubbish ...

I know for a fact anything you show on that infinix website are lies just like the so called great specs your low budget garbage Chinese knock off phones boast off.

Better go and market Nokia, Samsung or even LG wasting your time for your 40k salary
Olodo
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by sainttobs(m): 12:08am On May 28, 2017
This is very serious, there are currently lot of fake infinix products in the market. You can learn how to spot a fake infonix phone here http://www.9jatechguru.com.ng/2017/05/how-to-spot-fake-infinix-products.html
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by ontruth(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2017
lestat:

Rubbish
Fake Chinese rubbish show us the the address let's use Google maps and confirm rubbish ...

I know for a fact anything you show on that infinix website are lies just like the so called great specs your low budget garbage Chinese knock off phones boast off.

Better go and market Nokia, Samsung or even LG wasting your time for your 40k salary
Olodo
Keep hallucinating.
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by aloobright17: 12:44am On Jun 09, 2017
lestat:

Okay guy guess what babaijebu and bet9ja are in Canada if you like don't believe I don't need to show you anything ...
SMH mumu
Your childishness never stop the brand from being in Mexico.
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 10, 2017
aloobright17:
Your childishness never stop the brand from being in Mexico.
Says you right ? It's also can't stop the president of Egypt from using Tecno, infinix or itel right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If It Doesn’t Light You Up, Then It’s Not Your Spark / 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 / How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.