Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Missing Girl In Ikorodu. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Girl In Ikorodu. (746 Views)

OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) / Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Missing Girl In Ikorodu. by 2saints: 10:13pm On May 24, 2017
Dear Friends, please we covert your prayers tonight. My colleague's 6 year old daughter Ife Gbokoyi was taken by her housemaid from their home in Ikorodu today. Please pray for her safe return. Anyone with information should contact the nearest police station.

Re: Missing Girl In Ikorodu. by Next2Bezee(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2017
Why this again? Why try to destroy this little girl's life?? Some people are just too wicked and will do anything for money.

She will be found in Jesus's name. Please mods let this hit fp.
Re: Missing Girl In Ikorodu. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 24, 2017
God shall locate her and bring her home
Re: Missing Girl In Ikorodu. by teelaw4life(m): 3:08am On May 25, 2017
Lalasticlala kindly assist us in finding this young one.

Re: Missing Girl In Ikorodu. by aysnoopy(m): 4:40am On May 25, 2017
u shall be found
Re: Missing Girl In Ikorodu. by sunnysunny69(m): 5:13am On May 25, 2017
Monster of a house help, how desperate can some people be in making money ?
Re: Missing Girl In Ikorodu. by Justuceleague2: 6:54am On May 25, 2017
No description for maid

No description or name for colleague's daughter

Sitting on a long thing.. But please call me insensitive

Idgaf

This is reality check
Re: Missing Girl In Ikorodu. by 2saints: 10:47am On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:
No description for maid

No description or name for colleague's daughter

Sitting on a long thing.. But please call me insensitive

Idgaf

This is reality check

Yeah, you just judged yourself. Is the picture not enough for you? Or will you go about calling the names everywhere you go and expect the culprit to answer you. Don't border again Co by the special grace of God, she has been found by a good samaritan early hours of this morning. Ife is safe
Re: Missing Girl In Ikorodu. by 2saints: 10:47am On May 25, 2017
Thank you once again guys. Apparently, the house help's plan was to take Ife across the border as she was found at Mile 2 bus park early hours of this morning. The Lord caused confusion in the camp of the enemy and prevented her from doing so. She has since been picked up and in police custody.
Re: Missing Girl In Ikorodu. by Justuceleague2: 11:03am On May 25, 2017
2saints:

Yeah, you just judged yourself. Is the picture not enough for you? Or will you go about calling the names everywhere you go and expect the culprit to answer you. Don't border again Co by the special grace of God, she has been found by a good samaritan early hours of this morning. Ife is safe

I understand your bitterness, however don't transfer your aggression to me, no be me do you

Even if I didn't include : maid's name, her picture your street or area could help track her down , and saying name won't work, of we see someone who looks like and call ife but kid did not respond we'd know we have the wrong kid

Also if it's metaphysical search, you'll need a name

But like I said don't transfer aggression to me, stress causes confusion so I understand, I'm happy ife is safe, what about the maid though

Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car / Stop Child Abuse, Rescind The Mandela Award And U.S Visa Granted To Bisola Abayo / Nigerian Lady Stabs Her Husband To Death Extramarital Affairs (graphic Photo)