Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? (1520 Views)

Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat / Man Reaches Out To The Owner Of The LASU Certificate Used In Selling To Him / Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? by TechPanda(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2017
Hey guys, it's me Panda. How are you today? (good? me too, thats nice)
I must confess, i havn't realy been active in Nl Education sector, I'm usually playing ghost mode, just reading comments.
Today I feel like contributing something, aside my tech doings.
I won't be talking too much though. So I'm throwing this question to the whole house. Brother, Sister, talk your own cool
A man was selling his goat and another man agreed to buy it.
The man was using his last money to buy the goat but as soon as he brought the money out to pay for the goat, the goat jumped and snatched the money from his hands and chewed all.
Now the question is, who owns the goat ? The buyer or the seller. Pls analyze carefully.
Re: Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? by delishpot: 10:27pm On May 24, 2017
TechPanda:
Hey guys, it's me Panda. How are you today? (good? me too, thats nice)
I must confess, i havn't realy been active in Nl Education sector, I'm usually playing ghost mode, just reading comments.
Today I feel like contributing something, aside my tech doings.
I won't be talking too much though. So I'm throwing this question to the whole house. Brother, Sister, talk your own cool
A man was selling his goat and another man agreed to buy it.
The man was using his last money to buy the goat but as soon as he brought the money out to pay for the goat, the goat jumped and snatched the money from his hands and chewed all.
Now the question is, who owns the goat ? The buyer or the seller. Pls analyze carefully.

The goat still belongs to its owner so long as the contract has not been finalised. But, the goat owner would be liable to pay back the damage his goat caused. Na them go decide if the person whose money was eaten would preference cash or would gladly accept the goat in place of his money.
Re: Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? by Afonjashapmouth: 10:27pm On May 24, 2017
The two goats that were looking until the third goat snatched the money grin come which evil goat dey chop bail of money
Re: Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? by Afonjashapmouth: 10:30pm On May 24, 2017
delishpot:

The goat still belongs to its owner so long as the contract has not been finalised. But, the goat owner would be liable to pay back the damage his goat caused. Na them go decide if the person whose money was eaten would preference cash or would gladly accept the goat in place of his money.

You like english gaan ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? by delishpot: 10:32pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

You like english gaan ooh grin

grin grin how I for do na?
Re: Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? by Afonjashapmouth: 10:33pm On May 24, 2017
delishpot:

grin grin how I for do na?

Una no dey blame d two goats looking grin
Re: Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? by delishpot: 10:35pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Una no dey blame d two goats looking grin
Haba, blame ke? That goat na winch na. It hypnotized the men grin grin the goat just want see fight
Re: Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? by Ribajae(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
The two goats that were looking until the third goat snatched the money grin come which evil goat dey chop bail of money

seriously guy.....

u smart pass this na angry
Re: Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? by TechPanda(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2017
delishpot:

Haba, blame ke? That goat na winch na. It hypnotized the men grin grin the goat just want see fight

fear some goat oh. hehe
Re: Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? by Afonjashapmouth: 10:43pm On May 24, 2017
Ribajae:

seriously guy.....

u smart pass this na angry

Na ur money d goat chop Wu tell u say this thread na for aeronautic engineering students

1 Like

Re: Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? by Young03(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2017
The buyer should call d police to arrest the goat for theft

1 Like

Re: Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:53pm On May 24, 2017
mtcheew wetin consine me

Re: Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? by RoyaleR(m): 7:20am On May 25, 2017
D seller na.. afterall the money neva reach d seller hand

(1) (Reply)

September 6th News Headlines / My Uniben First Semester Exam Today: Examine Shaku-shaku Dance <Image Inside> / Students Of Deeper Life Secondary School, Enugu On Excursion To Ae-funai French

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.