Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! (699 Views)

Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) / Naija Guys Don Wise Up Lol / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 24, 2017
1.At age 18, he was a National Evangelist in his country, preaching, teaching and training colleague teenagers and young adults!

2. At age 20, he was having crusades with 4,000, 5,000 and 6,000 teenagers from over 10 countries!

3. At age 22, he composed the number one hit Gospel song in his country and had one of the most active Gospel music groups in his nation!

4. At age 25 he had attended over 1,000 Business Seminars, Pastors Conferences, Leadership Summits and more either as a speaker or as a listener.

5. At age 19, he read the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelation 5 times! At 25, he did that 10 times!

His name is Dr. Myles Egbert Munroe.

What are you doing at age 18? Looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend? Worried about someone cheating on you? Fighting with your colleague over a boyfriend or a girlfriend? Hating your friend because she "stole" your boyfriend from you? "Inboxing" girls on Facebook and asking for their WhatsApp numbers and locations? Calling men on phone and begging them to take you out? Looking for information on how to have sex and not get pregnant? Claiming "all men are the same"? Are you serious? Are you really serious? Are you really really serious?".

Wise up my friend... Find your purpose!

Life Is like A Play Field

2 Likes

Re: This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 24, 2017
Op smiley
Re: This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! by Elmojiid(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2017
and so.....so what
Re: This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! by Dionnetech: 1:31pm On May 25, 2017
This really touched me. Between, the OP isn't clean ooh grin
Re: This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 25, 2017
Dionnetech:
This really touched me. Between, the OP isn't clean ooh grin

No one is clean... We're all striving to be
Re: This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! by Dionnetech: 4:52pm On May 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

No one is clean... We're all striving to be
Not everyone ooh, some of you're not clean. Am on the clean side tongue
Re: This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! by FvckShiT(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2017
Stop fûçking comparing yourself with others....it's so fúcking fûçked

Your mates are working with APPLE, MICROSOFT,GOOGLE...

Your mates are also in the fûçking Sahara desert, being fúçking sold for pieces of silver

Emmanuela is not even half your age yet she earns more than you fúçkiñg do...that's if you fúçkiñg even earn at all cheesy

See how it fûçking goes? it's a blöödyfúçking two-way thing

1 Like

Re: This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 25, 2017
FvckShiT:
Stop fûçking comparing yourself with others....it's so fúcking fûçked

Your mates are working with APPLE, MICROSOFT,GOOGLE...

Your mates are also in the fûçking Sahara desert, being fúçking sold for pieces of silver

Emmanuela is not even half your age yet she earns more than you fúçkiñg do...that's if you fúçkiñg even earn at all cheesy

See how it fûçking goes? it's a blöödyfúçking two-way thing

Thumbs up bro cheesy
Re: This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! by Splinz(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Wise up my friend... Find your purpose!

We all have ONE purpose, just ONE. What if I tell you that Myles's hasn't even found this one purpose? smiley
Re: This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 25, 2017
Splinz:

We all have ONE purpose, just ONE. What if I tell you that Myles's hasn't even found this one purpose? smiley

I want to know it. Tell me please. cheesy
Re: This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! by Splinz(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

I want to know it. Tell me please. cheesy

wink... I don't think you're ready to hear it.
Re: This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 25, 2017
Splinz:

wink... I don't think you're ready to hear it.

I'm ready na

(1) (Reply)

Gf?? / How Her Friend’s Betrayal Turned To Blessing / Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.