Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Need A Fart Mistress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Fart Mistress (4591 Views)

Man & Plus-Sized Mistress Caught In Bed By Wife, Mistress Pulls Gun (Skit) / Kenyan Lady Shares Photos Of Her Husband’s Hot Mistress / Wife Calls Out Her Husband's Mistress On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Fart Mistress by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 24, 2017
I need a girl who farts a lot.. I need a girl who likes to eat beans or eggs and farts a lot...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by Afonjashapmouth: 11:09pm On May 24, 2017
Dont give up on life yet ooh please ok?
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by mzhorlah(f): 11:12pm On May 24, 2017
God will provide

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 24, 2017
mzhorlah:
God will provide

Looketh thou far away? when thou hart the chosen one for the OP without realizing smiley
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by fuckjesus(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2017
lordnicklaus:
I need a girl who farts a lot.. I need a girl who likes to eat beans or eggs and farts a lot...
lol....I thought you found one in a certain thread I mentioned you
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by DANO1011(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2017
say NO to weed.
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by mzhorlah(f): 9:10am On May 25, 2017
cruchenuti:

Looketh thou far away? when thou hart the chosen one for the OP without realizing smiley
undecided you say what

1 Like

Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by marvin902(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2017
your stupidity amazes me undecided undecided
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by McBrooklyn(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2017
grin
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by RICHARD4343: 9:32am On May 25, 2017
mzhorlah:
God will provide
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by khiaa(f): 9:39am On May 25, 2017
LMAO grin lord have mercy you guys are some crazy people. I love it. I really needed this laugh.
Girl that God will provide post killed it..
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 25, 2017
marvin902:
your stupidity amazes me undecided undecided
Then Bleep off you gay... it ain't a necessity you reply
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by marvin902(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2017
lordnicklaus:

Then Bleep off you gay... it ain't a necessity you reply

wowww see who's calling me gay.. a primitive rabbit
clap for yourself asswipe
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by fuckjesus(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2017
hmmnn.... this is getting out of hand.
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 25, 2017

Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by technicallyrich(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2017
I won't condemn you because a friend once told me he loves it when his girlfriend farts for him.you can extend your search to ibadan,because yoruba girls like to fart like hell and most have big hips.so you can be sucking and rimming her while she farts.
I wish you luck in your search.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by hylyne(m): 10:33pm On May 25, 2017
May God answer u speedily
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by Nobody: 9:36am On May 27, 2017
marvin902:

wowww see who's calling me gay.. a primitive rabbit clap for yourself asswipe
A primitive rabbit is what your dad is.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by Nobody: 10:14am On May 27, 2017
lordnicklaus:
I need a girl who farts a lot..
I need a girl who likes to eat beans or eggs and farts a lot...
U must be allergic to oxygen.
Get well soon

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by Nobody: 10:23am On May 27, 2017
lordnicklaus:
U must be allergic to oxygen.
Get well soon
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by marvin902(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2017
lordnicklaus:

A primitive rabbit is what your dad is.

wow...am not that stupid to insult your parents buh it seems stupidity is in your blood so I don't blame you and you just confirmed how primitive your brain is...asswipe
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by kokoA(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2017
@Op

Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 28, 2017
Brother sule has finally gone mad cry

1 Like

Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by Onliie(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2017
lordnicklaus:
kolomental
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:32pm On May 28, 2017
technicallyrich:
I won't condemn you because a friend once told me he loves it when his girlfriend farts for him.you can extend your search to ibadan,because yoruba girls like to fart like hell and most have big hips.so you can be sucking and rimming her while she farts.

so u kno abt this too ? grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 28, 2017
lordnicklaus:
angry shocked
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by MrCork: 1:41pm On May 28, 2017
lordnicklaus:

...bro spek on Onstelly....she farts like krazy!! cheesy
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by iweecureyou: 8:47am On May 29, 2017
lordnicklaus:
diz one yaff parss winshes in vilages.op plz come nxt weak Sunday wee wee pray for u in my shurch.undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by iweecureyou: 8:48am On May 29, 2017
MrCork:

...bro spek on Onstelly....she farts like krazy!! cheesy

dz one wee jurs cum and addition is mardnerss.shakes my headundecided

1 Like

Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by Nobody: 9:18am On May 29, 2017
Sexual fantasies increase day by day. If I talk my own eh...... In btw... O.p were u born at a gas station?
Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by fart4mee: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
its obvious that social medias and interactive sites like nairaland is now making lots of guyz to express and reveal their HIDDEN SEXUAL ATTRACTION OR OBSESSION CALLED FETISHISM
its a pity that whenever guyz write or ask for help.. what they usually get is insult and curses responses from ppls comment, the reason is that naija is a very religious place and any behaviour or attraction that is out of religious morals is never acceptable and it is tagged satanic or demon possession..
SOME ONE LIKING A LADY THAT FART ALOT IS MORE OR LESS LIKE EVERY OTHER GUY THAT IS ATTRACTED TO BIG NYASH(BOOTY), BIG BOOBS(BREAST), YELLOW BABES(FAIR COMPLEXON), TALL LADY, SLIM OR FAT OROBO LADIES ETC..all are individual psychological interpretation of what a beautiful woman should look like.. SO WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS CODEMN GUYZ THAT APPRECIATE OR ARE ATTRACTED TO AND WANT LADIES THAT FARTS ALOT.. it a pity these type of babes are scarce as diamond, gold and silver in naija.. this is why guyz has to come online and make.such request on public forum.. imagine if women that fart for entertaiment and sport are very common in naija like the brazilian babes, amercan fart mistressess, latino fart professionals and girlfriends/fiancees that are bold and confident to.fart at will arround their guyz.. these type of post will not generate so much hatefull and wicked comment..
SO MY GUY I WISH THE BEST OF LUCK BECAUSE YOU.WILL NEED IT SINCE THERE ARE NO LADIES THAT MESS(FART) IN NAIJA.. the ones that fart and.pollute anyhow are either hidding or drinking JEDIJEDI AND ALL SORT OF MEDICATION TO STOP IT.. SOME ARE EVEN UNDERGOING SETS OF UNIMAGINABLE DELIVERANCE AND PRAYER TO STOP MESS MESS(FART) IN THEIR LIFE SO THEY CAN GAIN SOCIETAL ACCEPTANCE

1 Share

Re: I Need A Fart Mistress by fart4mee: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
technicallyrich:

THIS NOT TRUE OH.. I HAVE NEVER MET ANY YORUBA LADY THAT FARTS OR APPRECIATE FARTING OOH.. THEY DONT LIKE IT AT ALL (BIG BOOTY OR NOT) AND THE TIME I MISTAKINGLY FART I THE PRESENCE OF AND IBADAN LADY OOH MAN SHE INSULTED NAGGED ME GRILLED ME FOR HOURS.. THE NEXT DAY SHE.STILL CAME TO MY COMPOUND MAKE A SCENE ABOUT THE FART.SHE STILL WENT AHEAD TO REPORT ME TO MY LANDLORD AFTER SHE TOLD ALL MY NEIGHBOR ABOUT THE FART.. SO YORUBA LADIES IS A NO GO AREA WHEN.IT COMES TO FARTING.. AT FOUR HAS BROKEN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME BECAUSE OF FARTING WHEN I AM ASLEEP OR ANY TIME EAT BEANS.. I HAVE NEVER DATED AN IBO LADY B4 SO I CANT TELL YOU ABOUT THEM.. BUT MY FREIND FESTUS IS MARRIED TO AND AN EDO BEAUTIFUL TALL LADY WHO CAN FART ON COMMAND AT WILL ANYTIME .... BUT I DONT THINK ITS COMMON AMONG EDO GIRLS BECAUSE ALL MY LIFE THAT IS THE ONLY NIGERIAN IF NOT AFRICAN (MINUS BLACK AMERICAN THAT SHOOT LADIES THAT PRODUCE FART FETISH VIDEOS ON LIFE ) WOMAN I HAVE SEE WHO FART AND IS NOT BOTHERED IF SOMEONE FART BESIDE HER BECAUSE SHE IS NOT ONLY THE CHAMPION BUT THE SHE IS THE QUEEN OF FART AFTER MR. METHANE OF UNITED KINGDOM..
DONT BOTHER..SO YORUBA IBO OR HAUSA... THERE ARE NO FARTING LADIES OR WOMEN THAT FART CONFIDENTLY IN NAIJA

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masturbation Is Biblical Quote Me Anywhere / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? / An Hausa Man Harassed My Mother Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.