Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back (2358 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / The Fornication Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 11:27pm On May 24, 2017
Mother Earth(Earthus] was the only female being created upon the earth by God. She was the first of all creatures to be found on earth. However, when Atum, Yahweh and six other gods came, Mother Earth was deprived of her dominion of the earth. Yahweh led a great force against her to destroy her, but Atum was in her support. Here it goes:

DOCTUFOS: Adspiramen 17:1-55

1. And Deganis, a homo of the land of Chaleb began to increase in his mental ability. And he began to make a vessel from the gopher wood.

2. For the wood was gotten from the lightest tree on earth named the gopher tree.

3. Deganis got the gopher wood from the garden of Yahweh while he was away in a fight with Ephradite.

4. And the wood was so light that a log of it could float totally on water. Yahweh got this tree by planting the seed of Caravas and the seed of Melamis tree together.

5. And the gopher tree measured up to two hundred cubits in height and ten cubits in width.

6. And Deganis had made a great invention to cut down the tree. And he did this in no time at all.

7. The aim of Deganis was to traverse the oceans with it to fetch Mother Earthus.

8. For he strongly believed that she had returned to the ocean with Eartum.

9. But Atumand Earthus were still in the desert where they had escaped to. And Earthus said, Eartum, my soul desires to return to the water. What do we wait for in this place?

10. Our creatures would be now weary of our absence. Let us return to the ocean, for we are safer there than here.

11. And at the third year of the pleadings of Earthus did he listen to her. And they returned into the water.

12. And Deganis had assembled a thousand homos. And Yahweh thought to lead the war. But he knew not where Deganis got the wood for the large vessel.

13. And Yahweh doubted if the large vessel of Deganis would float on water. And Deganis said, my lord, Nymphidis, the vessel had been tested on the four rivers which flowed into your garden.

14. Apenas was there as well as Cirius when I put the vessel on the rivers and it stood.

15. And when Yahweh asked where he got the wood from, he said he got it from the land of Chimides (for Chimides was the creator of many trees).

16. And Yahweh himself carried the vessel in his hands and led them to the continent of oceans.

17. And the vessel was so light in the arms of Yahweh that he doubted if it would be able to carry their weight.

18. The weight of the vessel was about eighty-two shekels. But the weight of Yahweh alone was about thirty-eight thousand shekels.

19. The weight of Deganis was nine-thousand four hundred and eighty two shekels. And the weight of Cirius was eight-thousand five hundred and two shekels. And the weight of Apenas was seven thousand and one shekel.

20. And the weight of Aeriel was six thousand four hundred and eight shekels. And the weight of Chapetan was six thousand two hundred shekels.

21. And altogether, the weight of all the homos and Yahweh was in millions. But the weight of the gopher wood was only eighty-two shekels.

22. Then Yahweh would not accept that they travel in the vessel because it would be destroyed by their weight.

23. And Deganis said, my lord Nymphidis, I have made a lot of findings and I know that the waters will support us with its own force.

24. For when I pushed my hands inside the river Euphrates, it pushed it back.

25. Our weight shall not break the vessel of gopher because the force of the ocean shall support it.

26. And again, Yahweh said, we are so many. Our weight shall sink the vessel and Atumshall have us by surprise.

27. Again Deganis replied him and said, we shall spread throughout the vessel, for it is large enough to contain everyone of us such that no two people shall be together at a spot in it.

28. So did Yahweh listen to Deganis and they entered the large vessel through the ocean called phiph.

29. And they sailed for many days and soon came to the ocean called phidarth. And when they came to the ocean Atumlater, they got set to trap mother Earthus, for Deganis sent a loud noise down the ocean and from the response he got, he told them all to get ready to catch Earthus with a huge harpoon crafted by Marad.

30. Then Rauel entered into the harpoon and they let him down into the ocean, right at the centre where Earthus and Atumlay.

31. And when Earthus saw the harpoon and Rauel trapped in it, she felt pity for him.

32. Then did Earthus persuade Atumthat they should come to the rescue of Rauel, for she knew him by his name.

33. And Atumsaid, let us hold our peace because Rauel is a follower of Nymphidis.

34. And what is our concern if Yahweh has intended to punish one of his followers by drowning him in the ocean?

35. Then did Earthus continue to adjure him, but Atumgave no ear.

36. And Earthus said, my lord Eartum, only this once shall I disregard you. For you know not what pain I carry in my heart whenever a homo has died.

37. I shall rescue Rauel from this great cage and he shall be one of us in the oceans.

38. Then Earthus leapt forward and caught the harpoon with the intent of opening it for Rauel to come forth.

39. But she knew not that he had begun to cleave her long strand of hair with the harpoon.

40. And in a twinkling of an eye, Yahweh lifted up the harpoon from the waters when he felt that it had become heavier.

41. And Earthus followed the lifting up because her hair had been entwined with it.

42. And when Atumsaw this, he leapt in the water and caught the limbs of Earthus.

43. And the vessel shook greatly for the forces of the sons of God.

44. And Earthus cried for pain, but none of the sons of God was ready to leave her.

45. Yahweh pulled her by the abdomen while Atumpulled her legs, which was the only place left for him to pull.

46. And the pulling continued for a whole day, from the rising of the sun to another rising of the sun.

47. And Earthus' body was dissected by the forces of the two sons of God.

48. And Atumparted with her two legs while Yahweh got her torso, besides her hands.

49. And the water of the ocean was turned into blood.

50. And in anger, Atumreached out for the vessel from beneath the ocean and struck it with a great force.

51. Then did the vessel break into pieces but Yahweh had flown out of it before the wreckage.

52. For he had taken away the body of Earthus with her, except her legs which were in the ocean with Eartum.

53. And Atumwept greatly. This was the first weeping of a son of God.

54. And his tears filled the ocean, tasting like the tepex with which Reverad made his priests.

55. Thus did every water into which the ocean Atumflow begin to taste tepex until these days.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 24, 2017
LOL
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 3:08am On Oct 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
LOL
Na tcho cheesy
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by kullozone(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2018
So what happened afterwards, was that the end of Earthus?
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

3 Likes

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 12:55am On Feb 05, 2018
solite3:
Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
How is this relevant to this thread
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2018
kullozone:
Not at all. As a matter of fact, Earthus(Gaia) survived the trials and existed till these days.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Lordcenturion2(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2018
kullozone:

Bro, if u haven't read the write up, then I will say u have a long way to go, read everything here from A to Z.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Although it can takes u a month before finishing it but just make sure u finish every chapter for u to understand
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by kullozone(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

Bro, if u haven't read the write up, then I will say u have a long way to go, read everything here from A to Z.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Although it can takes u a month before finishing it but just make sure u finish every chapter for u to understand

Aiit, thank you!
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by ogyunging(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Otem
hmm.. After completing your text, i have reason to believe Earth is the mother of our ancestors and the Gods are the fathers. You are bold. I cover you with light wherever you are. Your chi is really strong.
Unwanabasi

1 Like

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
OtemAtum:

How is this relevant to this thread
come out of darkness

3 Likes

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
solite3:
come out of darkness
I am the Light of God Almighty, sent into darkness to bring everlasting illumination and no god, be it Allah, Yahweh....no god can stop me from shinning. May the light of God shine on you, Ase!
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
OtemAtum:
I am the Light of God Almighty, sent into darkness to bring everlasting illumination and no god, be it Allah, Yahweh....no god can stop me from shinning. May the light of God shine on you, Ase!
the god of this world has blinded you.
You are spreading Satan's false light.

3 Likes

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
solite3:
the god of this world has blinded you.
You are spreading Satan's false light.
We are all the gods of this world together. I am full of light. I AM THE BRIGHT SHINY PART OF GOD. May the light of God shine on you, ASE!!!
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
OtemAtum:
We are all the gods of this world together. I am full of light. I AM THE BRIGHT SHINY PART OF GOD. May the light of God shine on you, ASE!!!
yea keep on exposing yourself as an emissary of lucifer your father.
Jesus has defeated and made a spectacle of the gods and rulers of this age already. Tell your god he is a doomed failure and very soon he will be disposed into the bin of eternal fire! For you, you have an opportunity to repent and believe the gospel else your fate will be disastrous.

2 Likes

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 2:01am On Feb 19, 2018
solite3:
yea keep on exposing yourself as an emissary of lucifer your father.
Jesus has defeated and made a spectacle of the gods and rulers of this age already. Tell your god he is a doomed failure and very soon he will be disposed into the bin of eternal fire! For you, you have an opportunity to repent and believe the gospel else your fate will be disastrous.
You have been deceived by the words of Yahweh(Satan) who is currently in a spiritual prison. It will take only the light of God who created Yahweh to save you from your delusions.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
Read and understand
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by 0temSapien: 1:32pm On May 13, 2018
Read n learn
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 13, 2018
OtemAtum:
You have been deceived by the words of Yahweh(Satan) who is currently in a spiritual prison. It will take only the light of God who created Yahweh to save you from your delusions.

Proverbs 17:4 A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

This is what you and your god are

2 Likes

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by 0temSapien: 5:08pm On May 13, 2018
solite3:

Proverbs 17:4 A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You are telling a lie.

1 Like

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by johnw47: 12:52am On May 14, 2018
0temSapien:
You are telling a lie.

of course it's truth but the blinded know nothing about that:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

solite3:

3 Likes

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by 0temSapien: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
How time flies cool1

1 Like

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by johnw47: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2018
0temSapien:
How time flies cool1

2Ti_4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

1 Like

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Primesky(m): 2:10am On Jul 08, 2018
Cheap lies from the lying one.

The almighty God created the heavens and the earth. Mother earth, Mother Nature, mother whatever, is the doctrine of devils, fallen angels who desperately seeks to disconnect man from his source which is the almighty God, Yahweh. Note that lies from the grave cannot sell here.

Jesus Christ is Lord over all realms and kingdoms if the universe. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess Him as Lord and personal saviour.

3 Likes

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
hmm
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
Primesky:
Cheap lies from the lying one.

The almighty God created the heavens and the earth. Mother earth, Mother Nature, mother whatever, is the doctrine of devils, fallen angels who desperately seeks to disconnect man from his source which is the almighty God, Yahweh. Note that lies from the grave cannot sell here.

Jesus Christ is Lord over all realms and kingdoms if the universe. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess Him as Lord and personal saviour.

Mother Earth aka Earthus was on earth before the arrival of Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Chaleb, Euchlydes, Chimides,Murmoh, Ephradite and thousands of gods into it. Simply read the book of Aspiramen 2 and stop all these empty arguments.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Primesky(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
OtemAtum:

Mother Earth aka Earthus was on earth before the arrival of Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Chaleb, Euchlydes, Chimides,Murmoh, Ephradite and thousands of gods into it. Simply read the book of Aspiramen 2 and stop all these empty arguments.

Oh, so earth is your mother now, right?, and 'mother earth' was on earth before the arrival of the fallen ones?, what a pity!, these devils have completely messed up your God given reasoning. Weren't you the one who said, many gods call you there son?, why are you listing these ones for me?, and hey!, stop roping Yahweh in there!.

Since you have 'mother earth', what about 'mother Mars', 'mother Venus', 'mother Jupiter' 'mother... '. Stop spreading this cheap lies, they don't sell, please.

Stop working for the devil, he cannot pay you.

Repent and be saved. Jesus Christ is the only way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
Primesky:

Oh, so earth is your mother now, right?, and 'mother earth' was on earth before the arrival of the fallen ones?, what a pity!, these devils have completely messed up your God given reasoning. Weren't you the one who said, many gods call you there son?, why are you listing these ones for me?, and hey!, stop roping Yahweh in there!.

Since you have 'mother earth', what about 'mother Mars', 'mother Venus', 'mother Jupiter' 'mother... '. Stop spreading this cheap lies, they don't sell, please.

Stop working for the devil, he cannot pay you.

Repent and be saved. Jesus Christ is the only way.

Mother Earth was the first goddess to come to the earth. Let me enlighten you, Mother Earth is not the same as the geographical earth where we dwell upon. Ad a matter of fact, this geographical earth was named after her as the planets called Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter etc. were named after some past gods. Maybe in the future, by the time Yahweh your god would have become history, they could help him retain his name on earth by naming a large refuse site after him or an earthquake. It's just a simple analogy.

1 Like

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Primesky(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
OtemAtum:

Mother Earth was the first goddess to come to the earth. Let me enlighten you, Mother Earth is not the same as the geographical earth where we dwell upon. Ad a matter of fact, this geographical earth was named after her as the planets called Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter etc. were named after some past gods. Maybe in the future, by the time Yahweh your god would have become history, they could help him retain his name on earth by naming a large refuse site after him or an earthquake. It's just a simple analogy.

Oh sorry, what a pity!. I really pity you. This is a very sad state. The fallen and doomed angels Tod you such a cheap lie and you swallowed it hook line and sinker?. How could you be so blind and gullible.

Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

God alone is God and there is non else.

Worship God!.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
Primesky:

Oh sorry, what a pity!. I really pity you. This is a very sad state. The fallen and doomed angels Tod you such a cheap lie and you swallowed it hook line and sinker?. How could you be so blind and gullible.

Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

God alone is God and there is non else.

Worship God!.

God is Great! With the great infinite energy of God Almighty was Yahweh your god created. Take the truth and stop arguing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by johnw47: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
otem, you are obsessed with YAHWEH, you cannot stop talking of Him in most every post of yours,
that's your whole goal here at these forums in your many threads, to try and put down Almighty God

your constant failures are funny to watch smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

''if You Want To Be Successful In Life, love-vendor Your Prayer Life'' - Uebert Angel / Your Thoughts On Nudity / My Best Christian PDF Books So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.