Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Anoni: A Case Of Time-travel In The Ancient Times - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anoni: A Case Of Time-travel In The Ancient Times (684 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Is It Just Me Or I Feel God Was More Active In The Ancient Times Than Now. / The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anoni: A Case Of Time-travel In The Ancient Times by OtemAtum: 11:56pm On May 24, 2017
Anoni was a homo erectus who was born with the full memory of his past existence in the world. According to him, he had memories of events of more than 700,000 years in his brain, yet he was just seven years. Anoni was rejected by his contemporaries, then he did time travel, a kind of astral projection. Read below:

DOCTUFOS: Anoni 2: 1-41

Chapter Two
1. Now Anoni began to draw all kinds of things in the cave. And the things which he drew were the things which he supposed shall happen in the future. And Anoni drew many objects and animals. And he drew homos who committed the images to mind, saying, they are our representations of the power of God and nature.
2. And Anoni drew the map of Aferk and an island also which went apart. Now till these days, no one have drawn the map of Aferk before. And Anoni said, I perceive that you Island went apart from the rest of Aferk while the universe was still in the imagination of God. Therefore I have drawn you so now. And you shall go with what you have which no other part of the world have. And you shall not have much, for your stinginess has called at you, saying, go apart. And by going apart, you do not have helpers.
3. But when Otem comes, he shall declare good things upon you and you shall have helpers.
4. Now Anoni called the name of the island Malagasi, saying, that which separates from the rest of his people shall be reunited with them.
5. And Anoni knew all the maps of the world in his head. And he felt within him the things which were happening in any part of the world at any moment. And he drew pictures on the wall of the cave of Fonje.
6. Now Anoni began to wonder, what shall I feed myself with? And he was hungry and tired. And he said, I am only seven years bodily, but in the brain, I am more than 70,000 years. And I can remember whom I was vividly. For in the days of the anakims and the homos which came with the big bang, I was present.
7. And all the histories from those days till now are in my head, even the histories of the future. For the greatest light of God have said that the brain is a device of infinite capacity which has in it all the events of the Universe.
8. But he who is on earth shall only see the event within his own reality. But they whose brain codes have been rewritten shall see a little bit more. And they who are experiencing life after life on earth shall see more than a hundred times what he saw on earth.
9. Now when Anoni was very hungry, he watched and saw some animals how they dug the earth and inserted some nuts in them. And Anoni went towards the burrows which the animals had covered up with earth. And he saw the nuts and dug some of them out again. And he fed himself with them and drank water from the river.
10. Now Anoni said, it is lonely for me in this place. Therefore I shal depart from this fragment of time into the fragment and space which we call the future. And I shall commune with that Otem which I saw in my imagination.
11. And Anoni lay still. And he saw concentric circles. And then he lost consciousness and saw Otem. And they communed with one another.
12. And Anoni said, I know that you Otem are real. For everything imagined are made real in the future or they have been real in the past before.
13. And Otem said, Anoni, I also caught a vision of you in this world of mine and I checked you up on the satellite. But I did not find you. Now tell me more of yourself.
14. And Anoni said, I am of the fragment of time which you call past, but which I call present. And I am one who came into the world reincarnated without losing the memory of my past existence.
15. For I was on earth before Sokris of the ancient times and before Baruk which I perceive you would have heard about. And before Luwabi and Bongo and many wise homos have I come to the world.
16. Now I was reincarnated into the earth according to my request from the light of God and he did not make me pass through the river of forgetfulness. And I come again, being born again into the world.
17. And all the things of the past world remain intact in my brain. And with this shall I beat Sakspar of Anghloz to the art of story telling. And Nansi of Gana shall I beat to it also. For I have in me the happenings of more than seven hundred thousand years. And if I make them to fictions and sell them, I shall be the richest in the world.
18. But all these things do not interest me.
19. And Otem said, as for me, I see within my own brain the happenings of billions of years. From the time of the first great bang to the time of this present world. But I shall not make fictions of them, saying, mixing realities of the past up with exaggerations to make a fantastic fiction is not my desire.
20. For such shall fetch only earthly riches and gains.
21. And mixing up realities of the past with exaggerations and calling them the exact realities of the present world is not my desire. For so shall Eusebius of the homo sapiens life do. And his made-up stories shall look real for two thousand years. But when Otem Sapien shall come, he shall cast shadow of it.
22. But I Otem Erectus have come to write the history of the world exactly as it is from the first great bang till the present time. And I shall write also of the future time.
23. Now Anoni said, you are highly blessed with a high consciousness, being the consciousness of God. Now let us share ideas and I shall be happy.
24. And Anoni said, is it good to be excessively moral? And Otem Erectus said, excessive morality is the same as immorality.
25. And Anoni said, explain this. And Otem said, it is stupidity when you suffer for what you can avoid. For Xiu of Sino did say four thousand years ago in his days that if some of your belongings are forcefully taken away from you, give that armed robber the remaining of your belonging.
26. But I Otem have said, this manner of reasoning is one which dulls the brain and makes you suffer more. But rather, go in a legal way to take back what the armed robbers have taken from you. For it is your thing, therefore take it back, but legally.
27. Fight for your right and let no religious weight sink you down, while you wait for a god to fight for you. For in the end you shall be depressed while he who have cheated you shall continue to live large. For no god shall fight for anyone.
27. Now Anoni said, this is a good way of reasoning. For it makes more sense to take back your belongings rather than folding of your arms, praying to a sky personality to take it back for you.
28. For it is better to forgo that thing permanently rather than having your mind on it, yet doing nothing to get it back, saying, my god shall get it back for me.
29. For this is a cause of depression and suicide, especially when the one who cheated you does not change from his evil ways, but go about doing the same evil to others and living in enjoyment of all those possessions.
30. And Anoni said again, how does this excessive morality make any sense to you? For Zagaki of Nipon, being a great teacher in his days, did say to the people that they should do what they want others to do to them to others first.
31. And when a homo called Yomi was caught sleeping with Azumi, the wife of a homo called Bohi, he was taken to Zagaki to be punished with words of the mouth.
32. And Zagaki said, you look up and down at a creature who is made and fashioned like yourself and you thought deep down, saying, let me go into his treasure and take the thing which belongs to him without his permission.
33. And you did not observe this rule which I have made, saying, do to other people only what you want them to do also to you. Now you are going to die by the law because you did not obey this rule which I Zagaki have made.
34. And Yomi said, my lord, I have not broken your rule, neither have I done anything wrong by sleeping with Azumi. For what I did to Bohi is exactly what I want him to do to Chen my own wife too in return.
35. For I and Chen have lived together for ten years already without a single child. And I saw that Bohi had five children already through his wife Azumi. And I made a plan with Chen my wife, saying, how shall we make Bohi come to you and impregnate you, so that we can have a child to cater for?
36. And Chen my wife advised me in the saying of you Zagaki the great sage, saying, do to Bohi whatever you want Bohi to do also to you. Therefore I went and talked Azumi the wife of Bohi to sex. And I slept with her. And I expect also that Bohi shall go and do the same to my wife, because that is what I want him to do to me.
37. Now Zagaki could not utter a statement, for he was surprised that such rule which he called one of his golden rules had a flaw. And Zagaki said to Bohi, I do not know how to judge this matter. Therefore take the case away from me. For I shall go and have a deep rethink of my philosophy.
38. And when Anoni had ended narrating the story to Otem, he said to him, now Otem, judge the matter and tell who is wrong and who is right. And Otem said, neither of them is wrong and right. For they were humans and so they made human errors.
39. For that golden rule made by Zagaki could have been given to the critics to check it very well with all hypothesis and observations by those who use their brains deeply before selling it out to the world to be used.
40. For knowledge and perceptions of things are dynamic, making the realities of today become the fables of the future.
41. And the mistake of Yomi is that he used the philosophy of another person whom he took as a wiser being to make his own life decision. For no matter how a philosophy seems to be flawless, he who is wise should apply his own brain thoughts before applying that philosophy which does not belong to him initially.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anoni: A Case Of Time-travel In The Ancient Times by ifenes(m): 12:15am On May 25, 2017
Interesting!
Re: Anoni: A Case Of Time-travel In The Ancient Times by delishpot: 12:28am On May 25, 2017
I concur
Re: Anoni: A Case Of Time-travel In The Ancient Times by ifenes(m): 2:01am On May 25, 2017
I am a fan of Time Travel, it's been around for millions of years, it's still alien to humans.
Re: Anoni: A Case Of Time-travel In The Ancient Times by OtemAtum: 9:48am On May 25, 2017
ifenes:
I am a fan of Time Travel, it's been around for millions of years, it's still alien to humans.
It's the truth.
Re: Anoni: A Case Of Time-travel In The Ancient Times by Nobody: 10:31am On May 25, 2017
Otem what's the meaning of "Ntom's blood"?
Re: Anoni: A Case Of Time-travel In The Ancient Times by Xsem(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2017
Nice
Re: Anoni: A Case Of Time-travel In The Ancient Times by OtemAtum: 2:25am On May 26, 2017
Xsem:
Nice
Thanks
Re: Anoni: A Case Of Time-travel In The Ancient Times by OtemAtum: 1:01am On Apr 05, 2018
History is sweet

(1) (Reply)

I Need Interpretation Of This Dream / Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do / How To Discourage A Suffering Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.