Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nairabet Pay Me My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairabet Pay Me My Money (1732 Views)

COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents / Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet Pay Me My Money by puff1: 1:00am On May 25, 2017
Please mode take this to front page
I am an online user on nairabet.User name francisnnoli. I bet almost every day with different betting company. In all of them nairabet happen to be the highest in stake ratings. So I make nairabet my primary online betting.Please if you are an online user with nairabet.Be very observant of your betting.This is the second time am having issues with them. But on this item won't take it any longer with them. I will call my lawyer in the morning to file my complaint of theft and fraudulent act in nairabet.This game below was played yesterday evening been the 24th of June 2017.I play them both teams to score and they both score.I called nairabet customer center.A Lady pick the phone. I explain everything to her.She responded in telling me that my both teams to must have a winner. That they both played draw.Am not a novice for Christ sake. This is a both teams to score betting and not winning or draw betting. Once the both teams score then am eventually a winner. The IT engineers and staff are behind this fraud and theft. And I promise nairabet won't like my other side if by tomorrow morning my account has not been credited. Here are my games below

Your Bet
Double Chance And Both Teams To Score
Skf Sered Or Lok. Kosice / Yes @ 31/20
Event
Skf Sered Vs Lok. Kosice
Result
Lost
[25/05 00:34] Engr Francis Nnoli: 04:51

Your Bet
Floya Or Tromsdalen / Yes @ 21/20
Event
Floya Vs Tromsdalen
Result
Lost

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 1:09am On May 25, 2017
Screenshot.
Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:09am On May 25, 2017
How will I understand this your complaint. Why not take a snapshot. So that we can look into it
Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by Youngtrice(m): 1:10am On May 25, 2017
Yesterday was june? Oh well.
Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by coolcatty: 1:13am On May 25, 2017
Youngtrice:
Yesterday was june? Oh well.

Fish head.....even a bingo knows the june date was a typo...i too know man.

Engr Francis Nnoli.....pele

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by Victornezzar: 1:28am On May 25, 2017
The headline funny die
Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by greatmarshall(m): 1:36am On May 25, 2017
puff1:
I am an online user on nairabet.User name francisnnoli. I bet almost every day with different betting company. In all of them nairabet happen to be the highest in stake ratings. So I make nairabet my primary online betting.Please if you are an online user with nairabet.Be very observant of your betting.This is the second time am having issues with them. But on this item won't take it any longer with them. I will call my lawyer in the morning to file my complaint of theft and fraudulent act in nairabet.This game below was played yesterday evening been the 24th of June 2017.I play them both teams to score and they both score.I called nairabet customer center.A Lady pick the phone. I explain everything to her.She responded in telling me that my both teams to must have a winner. That they both played draw.Am not a novice for Christ sake. This is a both teams to score betting and not winning or draw betting. Once the both teams score then am eventually a winner. The IT engineers and staff are behind this fraud and theft. And I promise nairabet won't like my other side if by tomorrow morning my account has not been credited. Here are my games below

Your Bet
Event
Skf Sered Vs Lok. Kosice
Result
Lost

Your Bet
Event
Floya Vs Tromsdalen
Result
Lost

My brother it is clear now...she answered you correctly... You chose "team A or team B/ Yes" which simply means any team to win and also both teams to score... Yes both teams scored but one of the teams did not win eventually... So you lost the bet!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 1:51am On May 25, 2017
lol see trips, the day i stopped betting was when I placed my bet on couple of games via 1960bet o, all the game don set i con dey wait for the last game.

The last team amongst those i placed my bet on is winning until 92min the other opponent equalized and i lost my 10k win. Since then i know say football na risky bizness
Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by stambouli: 1:56am On May 25, 2017
Bro calm down and analyse your bet well.you chose double chance and both team to score.To me that simply means both teams will score and a winner will emerge between the two. Think am well , u may be the wrong one here
Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by udemzyudex(m): 4:34am On May 25, 2017
Just imagine, you didn't even know what you stake on yet claim you're not a novice.. The joke is on your bro, you better edit this thread ASAP.

Double chance and both teams to score means there must be a winner and both team must score.

I'm expecting to see your apology for this false accusation.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by kayzat: 5:38am On May 25, 2017
puff1:

Your Bet
Event
Skf Sered Vs Lok. Kosice
Result
Lost

Your Bet
Event
Floya Vs Tromsdalen
Result
Lost

It's a lost bet bro. Your picks are anybody win and both team to score i.e 12& . the came but the natch end in a draw instead of either of the teams winning.
Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by tutaboi(m): 5:44am On May 25, 2017
greatmarshall:

My brother it is clear now...she answered you correctly... You chose "team A or team B/ Yes" which simply means any team to win and also both teams to score... Yes both teams scored but one of the teams did not win eventually... So you lost the bet!!!
. Y don't u keep calm if u don't understand betting procedure.

What is d meaning of DC? Its simply means win or draw. Since dey played draw and both team scored. D bet should be green
Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by dechar(m): 6:27am On May 25, 2017
going by your post you won,DC na win or draw, na both teams to score. Yoruba go say ma gbori duro won fe gba e ni oooooo.
Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by dechar(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2017
stambouli:
Bro calm down and analyse your bet well.you chose double chance and both team to score.To me that simply means both teams will score and a winner will emerge between the two. Think am well , u may be the wrong one here
nothing to think bro DC na wetin?
Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by BinaryRocks: 7:03am On May 25, 2017
tutaboi:

What is d meaning of DC? Its simply means win or draw. Since dey played draw and both team scored. D bet should be green
Chai! nawa o
You're a real time NOVICE in betting Bro.
Are you saying DC only means win or draw?
You beta apologize to nairabet now b4 it's too late.

DOUBLE CHANCE means 1x, 12, and 2x
1x means Home wins or draw
12 means either of the two teams to win
2x means away wins or draw

So, from your explanation above, you choose 12

I will advise you to pause your betting journey and learn all the betting options b4 continuing to avoid future costly mistake.

IF YOU STILL BELIEVE IN YOUR ALLEGATOINS, YOU CAN INFORM YOUR LAWYER
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by valboy20(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2017
Take down this thread.

@OP you don't have a case TBH. You played any team to win and both to score. Yes both scored but match ended draw. If you had gone for home or away win or draw then by now I would be on twitter rubbishing nairabet name but that's not the case. You lost.

Ask the moderator to delete the thread and apologize. I believe you're a neophyte in the betting world
Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by greatmarshall(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2017
tutaboi:

you be real OLODO... NA WHEN YOU BEGIN BET? WE WEY BE GRAY HAIR FOR BETTING...
Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by udemzyudex(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2017
tutaboi:

LOL.. Funny guy, your original post says double chance and both teams to score and now you're talking about DC, win or draw.

In your slip you choose 12 and both team to score but the match ended in a draw bro.

Stop arguing, you're wrong on this and those replying you are not novice bro, they have been betting for long so don't argue.
Re: Nairabet Pay Me My Money by Youngtrice(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
coolcatty:

Fish head.....even a bingo knows the june date was a typo...i too know man.

Engr Francis Nnoli.....pele
LOL. See this fowl leg, but the thing pain you well well sha grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads/promotion? / Which Is The Best Bank In Nigeria? / Yorubas Have Taken Over IT & Foreign Investors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.