Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

"Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan (69243 Views)

Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him / Manchester United Fan Buried In Style In Imo State (Photos) / 28-Year-Old Manchester United Fan Who Died Watching Match In Calabar Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by Denko2721987(m): 1:11am On May 25, 2017
A Manchester United fan had a creative way to persuade Zlatan Ibrahimovic to stay.

The cheeky banner begged the veteran Swede to stay at the club. It read: “Zlatan, stay and can sh@g my wife”, with a picture of the Swedish striker celebrating one of his many goals for the Red Devils this season. Zlatan’s future is still in doubt with the 35-year-old recovering from a knee injury sustained in the semi-final of this competition against Anderlecht at Old Trafford.

His current contract runs out this summer and he is yet to sign a new deal. The striker is set to be out with his injury for months yet and United fans are waiting to see whether he stays after a successful first season in the Premier League. The former Barcelona and Inter has another year's extension to his contract already on the table.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3643162/manchester-united-fan-banner-zlatan-ibrahimovic-stay-sex-wife/

# These fans sef and yeye..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by dechar(m): 6:17am On May 25, 2017
no try am with an isoko man cause o ma so Oko e

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by Denko2721987(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2017
Denko2721987:
A Manchester United fan had a creative way to persuade Zlatan Ibrahimovic to stay.

The cheeky banner begged the veteran Swede to stay at the club. It read: “Zlatan, stay and can sh@g my wife”, with a picture of the Swedish striker celebrating one of his many goals for the Red Devils this season. Zlatan’s future is still in doubt with the 35-year-old recovering from a knee injury sustained in the semi-final of this competition against Anderlecht at Old Trafford.

His current contract runs out this summer and he is yet to sign a new deal. The striker is set to be out with his injury for months yet and United fans are waiting to see whether he stays after a successful first season in the Premier League. The former Barcelona and Inter has another year's extension to his contract already on the table.

# These fans sef and yeye..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3643162/manchester-united-fan-banner-zlatan-ibrahimovic-stay-sex-wife/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by pyyxxaro: 7:27am On May 25, 2017
Maybe the man is from BENUE state embarassed

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by Sammypope4all(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Lol. Yankee benue

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by holywahala19(m): 7:37am On May 25, 2017
and IBRA was even smiling.

poor and stupid fans everywhere.

I'm very rich my people.

Trafford, UK is the base.

Bentley is the machine.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by holywahala19(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2017
pyyxxaro:
lol.

who use their wives as a welcome gift.

make I start dey go there now now .

I'm very rich my people.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley.

1 Like

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by Ololanla: 7:41am On May 25, 2017
Na wao!
Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by hyuga(m): 7:47am On May 25, 2017
na ceiling fan like this go make people dey yab us ehn... #ReDbLooD
Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by do4luv14(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2017
dechar:
no try am with an isoko man cause o ma so Oko e

lolzzzz wetin isoko man go do
Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by naturalwaves: 8:41am On May 25, 2017
hyuga:
na ceiling fan like this go make people dey yab us ehn...
#ReDbLooD
I thought the fan was standing during the game. I thought he was a standing fan.

6 Likes

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by veekid(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2017
Akindindinrin

4 Likes

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by Christane: 10:10am On May 25, 2017
white people are really fools ..so jst 4 zlatan to remain in d club he shud 4uck z wife ..i mean 4uck her 4 free ..as if na hm papa get man u ...click SHARE if u suport n LIKE if u dnt ..let d game begin .

5 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by crazyABO(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2017
Can u see It not only in Naija we hv this kinda madness huh undecided sir ibro self dey smile grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by myqel(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2017
The generous fan even draw the sex style he will like Zlatan to use on his wife on the banner...what a fan!

1 Like

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by Dopeyomi(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2017
LoL

Weyrey re O..

4 Likes

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by valdes00(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2017
An investigation is currently ongoing on Chelsea FC arranging with betting companies creating an option for John Terry being substituted on the 26th minute. The Chelsea captain was subbed to mark his last appearance for the legend and to celebrate his shirt no. 26. Thousands of people have been said to pick the option having gotten the info earlier from an insider in Chelsea. If found guilty, Chelsea will be stripped off the title, relegated and a further 7 points deducted which will serve as a warning to other clubs. As such, this will see Spurs crowned Champions after a remarkable season and Arsenal back in the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. For more jokes send ARSENAL to 419!!!

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by Nobody: 10:11am On May 25, 2017
Aww true fan

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by Nobody: 10:11am On May 25, 2017
angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by midehi2(f): 10:11am On May 25, 2017
shocked hian! atleast not only naija we have madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by paymentvoucher: 10:11am On May 25, 2017
KK
Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by Chikelue2000(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2017
end time
Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by rocknation62(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2017
MEANWHILE...grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by Tenim47(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2017
holywahala19:
and IBRA was even smiling.

poor and stupid fans everywhere.

I'm very rich my people.

Trafford, UK is the base.

Bentley is the machine.
SMH
Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by uknownforce: 10:12am On May 25, 2017
If He is okay with that whats my business? Me minding my business through my signature, its a free world, live as you wish provided you don't step on people's toes to achieve your goals or Happiness in life.
Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by Tending: 10:13am On May 25, 2017
ify0033:
call or whatsapp the number in the picture below let make money....

Mumu Scammer. Idiotic

2 Likes

Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by DPricey1(f): 10:13am On May 25, 2017
And the man wife go gree?
Re: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan by Mcowubaba: 10:13am On May 25, 2017
"Stay and you can shag my wife"
It was just a joke.

The fan probably wanted Zlatan to stay in Manchester United for another Season..

Manchester United team were almost looking like Para Olympic contestants, too many clutches and bandages grin

GGMU... MY BLOOD IS RED.
UNITED TILL THE END cool

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PSG Forward,angel Di Maria,sentenced To Prison / Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame / 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.