Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Devil Can Give You Every Material Thing You Need On The Earth - Matthew 4:3-11 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Devil Can Give You Every Material Thing You Need On The Earth - Matthew 4:3-11 (369 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Matthew 4 / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devil Can Give You Every Material Thing You Need On The Earth - Matthew 4:3-11 by Nobody: 2:11am On May 25, 2017
Years ago, the Lord told me, “Every material thing you need on earth, the devil can give you and I can give you, but you need to decide: WHO DO YOU WANT TO GET THINGS YOU NEED IN LIFE FROM?”

Jesus came to die on the cross and reconcile man back to God. He came to recover everything that Adam lost but the first thing the devil did was to offer it all to him. The devil must have said to Jesus, “Why do you want to go through all that hardship, you don’t have to die, look at all the glories of the world. I will give them all to you because it has been given to me but one small condition is that you will bow down and worship me.”

Every Christian will come to this juncture and decide from whom they will get all they need in life. Until you win this battle, you cannot qualify for the higher things that God gives. Many Christians have disappointed God because they succumbed to the offer of the devil and even though they got what they were seeking, they lost the friendship of the Lord.

This lure of the devil is evident in all the lottery-based offers and get-rich-quick schemes widespread in the world today. Those offers and adverts are the same with the offer that the devil gave Jesus, “You don’t have to get wealth by work, there are faster and easier ways of getting it.”

God supernaturally sends things in a kingdom way in order to secure your future. Regardless of your calling or vocation, decide today that the Lord alone will be your source, then you can believe God for the highest things that money cannot buy.

PRAYER: Lord, I make a solemn decision that you alone will be my source. I will not succumb to the lure of the devil in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: 2 Samuel 7:1-8:18, John 14:15-31, Psalm 119:33-48, Proverbs 15:33

SPIRIT MEAT - REV. OLUSOLA AREOGUN

2 Likes

Re: Devil Can Give You Every Material Thing You Need On The Earth - Matthew 4:3-11 by hisgrace090: 6:04am On May 25, 2017
Major problem of man today is to differentiate between Satan and Gods gift.
Some may want to know but majority cares not, may God have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Science / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.